Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (65556 Views)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by IDKadiri: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
WHY U COME DULL YASELF

U FOR JUST ASK HER FOR HER PHONE NUMBER STRAIGHT

uche87:
A single man based in Lagos State is organizing a national search for a beautiful lady he met in a bus heading to Ago Palace Way yesterday night.

Reports gathered have it that he was thrilled when he met her and also paid her transport fare as the driver had no change to give her. His tweet has gone viral and efforts are being made to locate the young lady presumed to be single.

See his tweet below:

VillageTownCrier‏
@osahon87

https://twitter.com/osahon87/status/956115202642202624
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Fixed: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bloggers and lies! Only 2 retweets and claiming it has gone viral, twitter is on fire, bla bla bla...

Why do I smell a lie in the tweet itself.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by citee(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
africangirl000:
She has all you want in a woman just by boarding the same bus?

The thing weak me too i swear!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by tellwisdom: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me

So because conductor tell u say he rich,
u carry d Tori com nack us for here sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Captleverage: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
moscobabs:

is this English?

Maybe you wanted to say ''thats why driving is not for broke guy''

anyway im not broke just that I dont like seeing myself inside traffic. I spend nothing less than 8hours on road daily but i spend less if I dont drive.

Ugh! what an ret@rd. Alright lemme explain it to you slooooooowly;

What I mean is that you should get yourself a driver if you do not like driving.
Illiterate nigga, no wonder you are poor
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
It is well o
Even in the well wink
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by moscobabs(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Captleverage:

Ugh! what an ret@rd. Alright lemme explain it to you slooooooowly;

What I mean is that you should get yourself a driver if you do not like driving.
Illiterate nigga, no wonder you are poor
I dont need to exchange words with a riff-Raff like you. go and meet your class
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Captleverage: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
moscobabs:

I dont need to exchange words with a riff-Raff like you. go and meet your class

I follow you talk before? Broke illiterate
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Captleverage:
The fact you dey tamo bus na guarantee say fine gal like that no go ever call you
iamJ:
I swear, as I saw the bus part, I felt irritated

U dey live in poverty and u dey find woman
You guys are really disgusting. So owning a car is a requirement to date a woman? I really pity this generation cos 70% will remain single till death if people buy this silly opinion of yours.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by thunderbabs: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Plz help me tell him to contact me on nairaland. She iz ma sister smiley
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Paradigme777: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
make I hear word, from ur moniker I know u, i don't talk to broke people, Biko don't mention me next time, I don't want to be associated with someone like u
R u OK?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Captleverage: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ontarget:

You guys are really disgusting. So owning a car is a requirement to date a woman? I really pity this generation cos 70% will remain single till death if people buy this silly opinion of yours.

Hey @Iamj this pessin is either a broke nigga or married to a broke nigga grin sorry man carry your cross you don't have to drag everyone down there with you.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
make I hear word, from ur moniker I know u, i don't talk to broke people, Biko don't mention me next time, I don't want to be associated with someone like u
Let me believe you are kid cos your attitude appears like one. You had to take a photograph of few dollars as your display picture just to tell us you are rich. Nonesense.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by josephevergreen(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
you re rude my dear
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by nikkypearl(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Nike is a combination of beauty and brains just that she can be annoying at times, but wetin we go do na? We go just overlook noni. I look forward in meeting you soon
lol.annoying ?it is well o
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
I. thought I was sick before seeing this post... I've been in same situation severally, even with all the green light, I always get tongue-tied, I have a strong feeling I've missed my wife!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Captleverage:

Hey @Iamj this pessin is either a broke nigga or married to a broke nigga grin sorry man carry your cross you don't have to drag everyone down there with you.
I know too many kids are on Nairaland so I wouldn't bother much replying my juniors. An adult would never come here to contest who is broke or not.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Don4eva(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=uche87 post=64472126]A single man based in Lagos State is organizing a national search for a beautiful lady he met in a bus heading to Ago Palace Way yesterday night.

Reports gathered have it that he was thrilled when he met her and also paid her transport fare as the driver had no change to give her. His tweet has gone viral and efforts are being made to locate the young lady presumed to be single.

See his tweet below:

VillageTownCrier‏
@osahon87

Na lie, the girl give am wrong number and he wan collect the tfare back tongue
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by AutoReportNG: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
nikkypearl:

LOL.. Yes na, the lady in you at times comes out with bad mouth, apart from that, will you love to be Mrs. AutoReportNG?

Let me run before you tell me my life story
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Scar44: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Realkenny:
the fact that I choose to take public transport does that mean I'm leaving in poverty?

Oloshi olosho

���
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by DeeFlask(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
Can I pm u maam
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Captleverage: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ontarget:

I know too many kids are on Nairaland so I wouldn't bother much replying my juniors. An adult would never come here to contest who is broke or not.

grin hehehe spoken like a true broke @ss the only valuable thing in your life is age like that is worth anything when you are broke
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by MielBaker(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me

Leave them..... Shallow thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ VillageTownCrier you should have man up by talking to her. Now you are shouting on twitter.

**modified**
This is getting serious

IamJ vs Brooke60 grin

even this IamJ na male which one is IamJ(f) Have you forgot your gender ∆
he wants to be a sex doll
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Brooke60(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Willexmania:

Haha...Your Savage Meme Killed It !
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MielBaker:

Leave them..... Shallow thinkers.
IamJ is 'talentedly' and naturally senseless
tellwisdom:

So because conductor tell u say he rich,
u carry d Tori com nack us for here sad
If your fish brain see him you wont need much sense to tell you that he is not the struggling type.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by rayblings(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
foolish boy/man
wow we attended the same secondary school, Grait.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Gloriagee(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
N this is how u miss husband material. Pray tell correlation between boarding bus and poverty. I Tire for ye

iamJ:
I swear, as I saw the bus part, I felt irritated

U dey live in poverty and u dey find woman
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by ladycomfort(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Becos you paid her transport fare shocked

You want to fuc"k her cos of t fare cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
Im just giving you small sense because it seems you lost it in 2017.

You are a guy parading as girl to dupe guys here. Is that not how broke you are? You are accusing someone of being inside bus, how much do you have?
Can your account balance take you from Ojota to island?

Just go back to 2017 and pick your sense.
I'm done with you fake ass drop out nigga
Gbam! you hit the nail on the head grin trigbosaaa! for you
you see? i take the bus some times too but if i tell what i am driving.....?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
ladycomfort:
Becos you paid her transport fare shocked

You want to fuc"k her cos of t fare cheesy
comon! he may genuinely like her, grin don't be like that tongue
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gloriagee:
N this is how u miss husband material. Pray tell correlation between boarding bus and poverty. I Tire for ye

don't mind that individual she is just sad and lonely grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.