Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (65568 Views)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nothing here bothers you? But you take your time to type epistle and chook mouth in every altercation? Na your way...Biggie man of NL
Yes, I dey chook. Na why una two get more posts than me, even after registering years after me undecided

I no be big man ooo. Na una guy Jude be the big man. Ordinary tisha laik me? embarassed

Go treat your sickness bikó. Stop jumping all over me tongue
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nothing here bothers you? But you take your time to type epistle and chook mouth in every altercation? Na your way...Biggie man of NL
Aproko, just dey contradict himself anyhow. grin
Nothing here bothers you but you'll NEVER mind your business. cheesy

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Sister, he's worthless to me jare. I only remember his existence when I see his comments or he quotes me.

He totally ignored everything @ bold. Aproko is in a haste to counsel us, Uncle is never wrong. Such a saintly brother with not a flaw so he's entitled to counsel the world.

He ignored because he probably checked and saw it's true,but to take L dey hard am. Na im dey attack Jude for bragging, but he is always quick to tell people how they're below him, offline.
Imagine trying to mock me with a supposed sickness.
What a counsellor! Evil hearts everywhere...

That makes you both a duo then @ highlighted lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
So why u no collect the babe digits while you were with her in the bus?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He ignored because he probably checked and saw it's true,but to take L dey hard am . Na im dey attack Jude for bragging, but he is always quick to tell people how they're below him, offline.
Imagine trying to mock me with a supposed sickness.
What a counsellor! Evil hearts everywhere...

That makes you both a duo then @ highlighted lipsrsealed
Chai! You know him so well. grin grin
On top that he'll be giving empty threats, that thing dey burst my brain oo, like dey give threats on top faceless forum and you think people will mind you? Nigga takes nl very serious. grin

Duo ko, deodorant nii. undecided
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by BluntBoy(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks hun. cheesy

Goodnight, and sleep tight. kiss

You are most welcome cheesy

Sweet dreams, sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Captleverage: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2018
deavicky:
. And mind u I know of someone that has three cars but still enter bus a times.
Exactly what a broke person would say
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me
Abeg tell the mumu guy.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Dgovernor88: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2018
Ollygentle:
This man ain't man enough, you were in a bus with her and you couldn't talk to her and you couldn't use the chance of paying her tfare to even talk to her and you now come online to be looking for her, what if she's the type that hate internet?

Bro, my piece of advice is goto that same place you took the bus and prolly she might pass there again and this time, make sure you converse with her.

Bro you can't condemn people like that because everyone can't be like you, perhaps some men feel shy and at the same time trying to maintain their prestige not to be disgrace in public that is all I understand from him. As for @iamj, the she-male is the type of people who rate wealthy men according to their potbelly and if you have none that means you're leaving in poverty ��
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Espada1O: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Sister, he's worthless to me jare. I only remember his existence when I see his comments or he quotes me.
everybody who doesn't agree with you is worthless to you ..as if you are worth something to begin with..and yet , u keep pokenosing into other peopl comment uninvited..this is the problem you have with aiforce and he has warn you several times to stayaway from his threads....but you can't..because, all you do is throw shade at him by calling him a broke nigga... so cowardish..Always hiding behind the delusional "man- hater" pocohantas to throw shade and make snide comment...smh
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Espada1O: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Yes, I dey chook. Na why una two get more posts than me, even after registering years after me undecided

zicoraads:

Your obsession for all comment 'male' is taking a toll on you: psychological and emotionally. Tune it down a bit wink

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by spencekat(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamJ:
I swear, as I saw the bus part, I felt irritated

U dey live in poverty and u dey find woman
Not a parameter.Big guys sometimes enter buses.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Espada1O:
everybody who doesn't agree with you is worthless to you ..as if you are worth something to begin with..and yet , u keep pokenosing into other peopl comment uninvited..this is the problem you have with aiforce and he has warn you several times to stayaway from his threads....but you can't..because, all you do is throw shade at him by calling him a broke nigga... so cowardish..Always hiding behind the delusional "man- hater" pocohantas to throw shade and make snide comment...smh
The geh dey make me laff ehn cheesy I see through her pain. Her hypocrisy is outta the roof. Trust me, when they say you ain't worth shít to them, that's when you should know you are hitting all the right bars grin And it is paining them like cray grin
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

The geh dey make me laff ehn cheesy I see through her pain. Her hypocrisy is outta the roof. Trust me, when they say you ain't worth shít to them, that's when you should know you are hitting all the right bars grin And it is paining them like cray grin

But you said it too, you said it first actually. Was it pain?
I even consider yours worse, one minute you like me...the next I am worthless to you. It's a wrong thing to say to anyone and you both are culpable.

Espada1O, welcome back...my obsessed troll.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I even consider yours worse, one minute you like me...the next I am worthless to you. It's a wrong thing to say to anyone and you both are culpable.

I'm a troll, love. Majority of what I do here is just to unwind. Take all my comments serious and you'll be casting very wrong aspersions. I knew when she got angry grin After I made that worthless comment. It showed in her comments. You, I truly like. Forget what I'll say sometimes tongue

Your minions on the other hand have no mind of their own. They are always tied to you like an apron undecided

The only thing I don't joke with is when someone threatens me or tries to bully me. That I wouldn't mind to come for you for real.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

I'm a troll, love. Majority of what I do here is just to unwind. Take all my comments serious and you'll be casting very wrong aspersions. I knew when she got angry grin After I made that worthless comment. It showed in her comments. You, I truly like. Forget what I'll say sometimes tongue

Your minions on the other hand have no mind of their own. They are always tied to you like an apron undecided

The only thing I don't joke with is when someone threatens me or tries to bully me. That I wouldn't mind to come for you for real.

I have no minions, when I was being derided upandan NL, those ladies stood up for me. Setting us up against each other won't work.

You don't joke with when someone threatens or bullies you? But you do it to people. You go about mentioning people wrongly,but you don't want same. You insult people and claim you're a troll.
Okay then, I am a troll too. How about that?

I honestly do not care if people here like me or not. How do you guys even type to such harsh words to someone you 'like'? When I tell someone something specifically, it is to avoid grudges. In the absence of that, I look away...as long as you don't come for me directly. You did all the insulting yesterday, and you're somehow better than me because you don't defend men, hah? Some of you here are hilarious...smh!!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I have no minions, when I was being derided upandan NL, those ladies stood up for me.

You don't joke with when someone threatens or bullies you? But you do it to people. You go about mentioning people wrongly,but you don't want same. You insult people and claim you're a troll.

I honestly do not care if people here like me or not. How do you guys even type to such harsh words to someone you 'like'? When I tell someone something specifically, it is to avoid grudges. In the absence of that, I look away...as long as you don't come for me directly. You did all the insulting yesterday, and you're somehow better than me because you don't defend men, hah? Some of you here are hilarious...smh!!
I don't bully people, love. I may play and banter here and there. But to outrightly set out to bully anyone here is what I have never done and will never do. To consistently set out to threaten or coerce someone here is what I'll never do. The one time I lost it and was ready to come for someone was when he threatened me. And I told you, I don't take kindly to those.

And I have never claimed to be better than you. How can I ever? When we all have our baggages. I'm not a perfect being either. I have my flaws. I don't know you, you don't me. So how can I even claim to be better than you? And no, I didn't do all the insulting yesterday. You two also did. It was never one-sided.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I have no minions, when I was being derided upandan NL, those ladies stood up for me. Setting us up against each other won't work.

Tags they give to console themselves dear. Everyone knows I stand on my own on nl, before I noticed your moniker, I've always been like this. I became like this around June last year when I was bullied to the point of leaving nl for four months to have my peace of mind and focus on more important things. And then I didn't notice you until late last year. Anything they say dear, it's to console themselves. They say women are their own enemies, now a sister stands for another sister and have her back when necessary, she's a minion. confused set of hypocrites

This guy threatens people online oh. He has done same to me and I called him out for it, he has done same to Vizkiz too. I noticed him on nl for that, threatening people. I wish I've screenshot, he'll say vain things like ".. it's not yet your turn, wait for it bla bla .. "
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

I don't bully people, love. I may play and banter here and there. But to outrightly set out to bully anyone here is what I have never done and will never do. To consistently set out to threaten or coerce someone here is what I'll never do. The one time I lost it and was ready to come for someone was when he threatened me. And I told you, I don't take kindly to those.

And I have never claimed to be better than you. How can I ever? When we all have our baggages. I'm not a perfect being either. I have my flaws. I don't know you, you don't me. So how can I even claim to be better than you? And no, I didn't do all the insulting yesterday. You two also did. It was never one-sided.

I don't even consider all the things you said an insult.
But saying you like me, then turn around to say I am worthless and have a medical condition that should be treated.

Nah... you can be better o, you're the 'worthful' one.

zicoraads:

OK. No vex. I'm sorry kiss

Kisses and make ups? grin

We're good dear. No beef at all.
I don't wanna bring this thread to the top of the section again.
LOL. Thanks
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't even consider all the things you said an insult.
But saying you like me, then turn around to say I am worthless and have a medical condition that should be treated.

Nah... you can be better o, you're the 'worthful' one.
OK. No vex. I'm sorry kiss

Kisses and make ups? grin
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by ba7man(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamJ:
testing my s7upidity grin for bbn
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
the guy Bleep up.....why he no collect the babe number that day dem met...wey he come dey announce for social media....this can put the lady off...
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Espada1O: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
zicoraads:

her hypocrisy and victimhood is off the charts. She is only deceiving herself...As I said ,she can only manipulate jamb -waec dudes or newly registered members..that is all..attention seekers..if seun close this nairaland . I swear makydebbie and pocohantas( or whatever fake accounts she has ) go dey very sick because this is their only form of attention...where else will dey troll and argue with male nairalanders all day long and act as victim at the same time. (.they can't do it on facebook or twitter...they are more beautiful and sophisticated women over there...this is their only platform for attention..this is why i always call her Nairaland Slayqueen
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Espada1O: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

ignore me as you vowed..I thought you vowed never to mention me again..that it will be over your dead body if you do it..what happen?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Espada1O: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie viewing and dissappearing...lacking moral...because the "queen bee" poco has not given her the orders and has not log in yet..she is waiting for her so as to piggyback on her comment to derail and throw shades..smh

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nmeri17: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
iamJ:
make I hear word, from ur moniker I know u, i don't talk to broke people, Biko don't mention me next time, I don't want to be associated with someone like u
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by mapist(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me

Dont mind the tataafo, Mr "i know it all".. i have a Corolla 2012 and often times, i jump buses to work. Does that make me poor?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Billyanger(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
mapist:

Dont mind the tataafo, Mr "i know it all".. i have a Corolla 2012 and often times, i jump buses to work. Does that make me poor?

Poverty is in your blood brother, even if you get bentley you go still dey find molue to enter just to show the extent life has humbled you reach. Just keep the fvck quiet please!!!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by mapist(m): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Billyanger:

Poverty is in your blood brother, even if you get bentley you go still dey find molue to enter just to show the extent life has humbled you reach. Just keep the fvck quiet please!!!

Get your bank statements, please.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Billyanger(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2019
mapist:

Get your bank statements, please.

These nigga talking dumb, i dont even know ya! I can put my life on it, you are no match!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by mapist(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Billyanger:

These nigga talking dumb, i dont even know ya! I can put my life on it, you are no match!

Smh.. "This" NOT "These". Singular NOT plural. I am dumb enough to know the correct thing atleast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.