Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (65575 Views)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by nikkypearl(f): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Freeman50:
you look good ....swt
thank you
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by erico2k2(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
bettercreature:
Useless posts.
Just agree you are being ignorant . Swallow it wiv pride
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by seyiseyi11: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why u no fit talk to her yesterday abi maleria hold ur mouth
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by emmybernard(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
The so called man must be a Chelsea fanz that
Bought Bakayoko when he was *injured*
Bought Drink Water when he was *injured*
Bought Ross Barkley when he was *injured*
About to buy *injured* Andy Carroll
And now making enquires about *injured* Emerson

Now the man wanted to turn we nairalanders to google abi?���
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Innobee99(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
After fear no allow u collect her contact yesterday, u come dy here dey ask for her whereabout....
Do i look like ultimate search winner?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by buffalowings: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
I swear, as I saw the bus part, I felt irritated

U dey live in poverty and u dey find woman

You're female now heh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by erico2k2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:

His means of transport is not a yard stick to measure his wellbeing and pocket size . .
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Innobee99:
After fear no allow u collect her contact yesterday, u come dy here dey ask for her whereabout....
Do i look like ultimate search winner?
MayB he is shy . These set of guys are xtreemly romantic ask ladies them go yell you grin
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by iamJ(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
shocked tongue grin e pain am
i'm Neva pained

I just don't want u to say am being unfair when I make u famous
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by buffalowings: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
Im just giving you small sense because it seems you lost it in 2017.

You are a guy parading as girl to dupe guys here. Is that not how broke you are? You are accusing someone of being inside bus, how much do you have?
Can your account balance take you from Ojota to island?

Just go back to 2017 and pick your sense.
I'm done with you fake ass drop out nigga

Is this how u use to do
Someone cannot play with you again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
buffalowings:

You're female now heh undecided
testing my madness grin for bbn

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:

Someone like you will never understand wealth
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me

I just love this Brooke60

grin The way some people think. It's no wonder we are this backward.

They should take a trip to Singapore and see their millonaires using the public transport (rail system, bus systems) even in other western nations. Go to Amsterdam where almost everyone of all classes drive bicycles.

I just tire the way we think angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:
They have started fighting again...
You too dey worry grin grin

Here is the town crier of a guy cool

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Captleverage: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
moscobabs:

Bro I have a car and I dont drive during the week cos of lagos traffic, so does that mean I dont have a car
undecided that's what drivers are for broke b!tch
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by SIaye: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:

Jude, you come they jobless these days o, changing your gender from male to female and vice versa commenting up and down everywhere , Hmmm be like kashy babe really mess you with the break up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by KushLyon(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Prince Charming don dey find Cinderella again grin
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Willexmania(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me
Haha...Your Savage Meme Killed It !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Luukasz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
It is only in Nigeria you are poor if you use public transport in the western world its seen has a normal thing but in Nigeria the believe is youre poor. Which is not the case, Ed sheeran sometimes make use of public transport in the UK even former Prime minister David Cameron do use public transport even when in office. And no doubt this two men are richer than 85 to 90% of Nigerians yet they use public transport.
Nigerians are nothing but sets of materialistic individuals who use material things as a yardstick for success and affluence, which is outright not what it is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
Im just giving you small sense because it seems you lost it in 2017.

You are a guy parading as girl to dupe guys here. Is that not how broke you are? You are accusing someone of being inside bus, how much do you have?
Can your account balance take you from Ojota to island?

Just go back to 2017 and pick your sense.
I'm done with you fake ass drop out nigga

angry

∆ I had wanted to reply the guy before you replied and even before it hit the front page. I just decided to hold my peace for the sake of PEACE. But you savage small o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by sisisioge: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Asinu...so u couldn't stop at her bus stop and ensure she gives you her number? Ndi iranu.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Xisnin(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
marvin902:

wait just cause someone is boarding a bus..
you decided to assume hes living in abject poverty..
and cant love..
some girls sense is in btw ice fish and bush rabbit undecided undecided

He is a guy or better she- male
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by 8744Kin(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:

This is the reason why sex doll is popular.

SMH!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by sisisioge: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You too dey worry grin grin

Here is the town crier of a guy cool

The one that met the babe? grin grin grin grin grin now I understand why she stopped three busstops away from her actually bus stop grin
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
K whatever lie u have to say to make urself feel alright, fire down but don't mention me again Biko

Dude hide face cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by DeLioncourt: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:

it's only in this country that using public transport connotes poverty. you're one of the reasons this country is sh*t. i hope ure proud.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by bigtt76(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why you nor tell me when you see me? Oya buzz ...I'm waiting for that ring baby tongue

uche87:
A single man based in Lagos State is organizing a national search for a beautiful lady he met in a bus heading to Ago Palace Way yesterday night.

Reports gathered have it that he was thrilled when he met her and also paid her transport fare as the driver had no change to give her. His tweet has gone viral and efforts are being made to locate the young lady presumed to be single.

See his tweet below:

VillageTownCrier‏
@osahon87

https://twitter.com/osahon87/status/956115202642202624
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
sisisioge:

The one that met the babe? grin grin grin grin grin now I understand why she stopped three busstops away from her actually bus stop grin
From the little things I found out about him he's not that wealthy sha just a little bit above average cool
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by moscobabs(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Captleverage:

undecided that's what drivers are for broke b!tch
is this English?

Maybe you wanted to say ''thats why driving is not for broke guy''

anyway im not broke just that I dont like seeing myself inside traffic. I spend nothing less than 8hours on road daily but i spend less if I dont drive.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by sisisioge: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
From the little things I found out about him he's not that wealthy sha just a little bit above average cool

grin grin grin

It is well o
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by AutoReportNG: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
thank you

Nike is a combination of beauty and brains just that she can be annoying at times, but wetin we go do na? We go just overlook noni. I look forward in meeting you soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.