Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (65564 Views)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are a very intelligent lady.
Why do I perceive sarcasm?
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by BluntBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Why do I perceive sarcasm?

Sarcasm? No, Debbie. You have just inspired me to try out an experiment whose result I will call The Maky Effect
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Sarcasm? No, Debbie. You have just inspired me to try out an experiment whose result I will call The Maky Effect
Oh! Thanks for the compliment hun kiss kiss, I prefer such compliments to "you're beautiful". grin

Oya tell me about it. tongue
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Now you see what we are going through on this forum grin
Sometimes you act intelligent, sometimes, it's hard to differentiate between you and the average low IQ bimbos on this forum. The first time you quoted me with this sobriquet, I didn't even know you were the one. Seeing how you were desperately trying to find a correlation between a dead, young lady and a baby whose head had been cut off. Despite all the online comments from her friends and even the pictures that would probably have you almost guessing accurately what she does, you were still trying to make the baby's case as the same with the lady's.

I found it hugely dumb. Reason why I didn't even bother to reply. I felt it was the usual unintelligent trolls at work.

And then here you are again pocohantas. Jude is one of the very senseless ones here (if we are to judge by online posts). And several times, guys have even tackled him and 'bullied' him. The comment he made here had both the female and male folk attacking him. So how does that relate to what females are going through here?

In a desperate attempt to pander to a particular gender and come out looking all righteous and fighting for female rights online, you are gradually losing it. This is the internet. Keep using teens to pass judgements on men. Keep at it and you won't even know when this will gradually have a negative effect on you in real life.

Cheers!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Stormyweather(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
bettercreature:
Useless posts.
not as useless as you are.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by BluntBoy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Oh! Thanks for the compliment hun kiss kiss, I prefer such compliments to "you're beautiful". grin

Oya tell me about it. tongue

The Maky Effect is simply the effect of using an (f) on Nairaland. The sort of comments generated as opposed to what one would ordinarily generate would be The Maky Effect.

If I were to respond to a thread with an (m), the comment (if any) I generate would be (N) N standing for neutral.

If I were to respond to a thread with an (f) making the exact same post I made using an (m), the comment(s) I generate would be The Maky Effect (ME)
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

The Maky Effect is simply the effect of using an (f) on Nairaland. The sort of comments generated as opposed to what one would ordinarily generate would be The Maky Effect.

If I were to respond to a thread with an (m), the comment (if any) I generate would be (N) N standing for neutral.

If I were to respond to a thread with an (f) making the exact same post I made using an (m), the comment(s) I generate would be The Maky Effect (ME)

Aww. grin

Wait. How do you achieve that with a "BluntBoy" moniker? People will know you're (m) even with the (f).
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by BluntBoy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Aww. grin

Wait. How do you achieve that with a "BluntBoy" moniker? People will know you're (m) even with the (f).

I can open as many accounts as possible cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Kbanka: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
2 retweets and OP said it has gone viral

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

I can open as many accounts as possible cheesy

Wow!

I welcome this idea, just tell me when you create the account so I can follow it and see your comments. cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by BluntBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Wow!

I welcome this idea, just tell me when you create the account so I can follow it and see your comments. cheesy

I will, Debbie. cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Sometimes you act intelligent, sometimes, it's hard to differentiate between you and the average low IQ bimbos on this forum. The first time you quoted me with this sobriquet, I didn't even know you were the one. Seeing how you were desperately trying to find a correlation between a dead, young lady and a baby whose head had been cut off. Despite all the online comments from her friends and even the pictures that would probably have you almost guessing accurately what she does, you were still trying to make the baby's case as the same with the lady's.

I found it hugely dumb. Reason why I didn't even bother to reply. I felt it was the usual unintelligent trolls at work.

And then here you are again pocohantas. Jude is one of the very senseless ones here (if we are to judge by online posts). And several times, guys have even tackled him and 'bullied' him. The comment he made here had both the female and male folk attacking him. So how does that relate to what females are going through here?

In a desperate attempt to pander to a particular gender and come out looking all righteous and fighting for female rights online, you are gradually losing it. This is the internet. Keep using teens to pass judgements on men. Keep at it and you won't even know when this will gradually have a negative effect on you in real life.

Cheers!

Too much epistle. You must be really pained. I called you to the latest thread, did you show there? grin grin They have caught the killer, go and execute him...Executioner of slay queens.

Keep pokenosing in everything, while forming counsellor, na your work. Weren't you trolling when you mentioned me? Aproko! cheesy
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

I will, Debbie. cheesy
Thanks hun. cheesy

Goodnight, and sleep tight. kiss
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Too much epistle. You must be really pained. I called you to the latest thread, did you show there? grin grin They have caught the killer, go and execute him...Executioner of slay queens.

Keep pokenosing in everything, while forming counsellor, na your work. Weren't you trolling when you mentioned me? Aproko! cheesy
I think say na only me. grin

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I think say na only me. grin

The guy can pokenose!!!
Once you give it back to him, he'll start typing nonsense story.
I've told him to stop giving what he can't take, he won't hear.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The guy can pokenose!!!
Once you give it back to him, he'll start typing nonsense story.
I've told him to stop giving what he can't take, he won't hear.
Funny thing is, he won't care to know whatever caused the issue, whatever and whichever suits him, that's what he'll take.
Most of them can't take what they give.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by tellwisdom: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DIamJ is 'talentedly' and naturally senselessIf your fish brain see him you wont need much sense to tell you that he is not the struggling type.

Oloshi...no be ur boyfriend tell u say he rich??...If u get eyes, u no go wait make ur boyfriend tell u. Aturu
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Me? Pained? cheesy You probably mistake me for one of the teens here whom you have dedicated your entire online activities on. Look well, this is me cool

I told your minions before, I'll repeat it to you: this is a public forum.

I like you. But then, I also spank those I like more than those I don't. Your obsession for all comment 'male' is taking a toll on you: psychological and emotionally. Tune it down a bit wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Me? Pained? cheesy You probably mistake me for one of the teens here whom you have dedicated your entire online activities on. Look well, this is me cool

I told your minions before, I'll repeat it to you: this is a public forum.

I like you. But then, I also spank those I like more than those I don't. Your obsession for all comment 'male' is taking a toll on you: psychological and emotionally. Tune it down a bit wink

Is that all? Just as your obsession for pokenosing and being unable to take what you dish is taking a toll on you. All this one na because I mention you ba? Please go execute the yahoo boy ritualist, na your work grin Tune down your aproko a bit, honestly e bad!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Funny thing is, he won't care to know whatever caused the issue, whatever and whichever suits him, that's what he'll take.
Most of them can't take what they give.
Minion one. Aren't you just a complete hypocrite shocked Still angry I told you to stop being a hypocrite about insults and whatnot? cheesy

The first time I noticed your existence here was you trying very hard to chip into an issue I had with someone here that no one called you into. But no, Isaac is the one that pokenoses shocked

She gives you two the confidence, doesn't she? Madam hawk is here. Poco is here. Let Debbie and Hawk start talking.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by olatunjithomas(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Brooke60:
You wanna use 'bus' to judge?
Lemme tell you that I entered a bus with a very rich man from Obalende to Iyana-Ipaja. It was when he dropped that the conductor shared his story, very rich man. They did not even collect transport fare from him

Sometimes, they just wanna feel real life of hustling upandan

This guy's sense tire me

why won't you just leave a child to play with sand?? he will soon realize it's not okay for grown ups and he will stop.sooner or later, she'll be outta her ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Is that all? Just as your obsession for pokenosing and being unable to take what you dish is taking a toll on you. All this one na because I mention you ba? Please go execute the yahoo boy ritualist, na your work grin Tune down your aproko a bit, honestly e bad!
I've never seen a guy that doesn't mind his business as much as this guy oo! shocked shocked

Aproko!! I almost wondering how his friends cope with him. I can't deal with such human.

Funny thing is, he threatens people online too. grin grin
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Dish? You ain't serving anything yet, sweedie. You haven't even scratched the surface wink
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I've never seen a guy that doesn't mind his business as much as this guy oo! shocked shocked

Aproko!! I almost wondering how his friends cope with him. I can't deal with such human.

This one is trying very hard not to quote me cheesy Threats? I see someone is still afraid after that Mark episode grin I don't threaten people love. I'm a lover, not a fighter tongue
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Gbam!! I made a comment on the 'slay queen' that died, asking why the death of every young girl must be tagged to ritualist. Subsequent thread on the matter, he started blabbing...Poco, defender of women...come and defend. I was like, is this one mad? When a young guy dies, they tag him cultist. If it's a girl, slay queen...such stereotypes disgust me.

I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. That epistle is the outcome. I noticed his attitude from BBN thread. Always claiming mature, but you see him putting mouth in every online altercation. Having an opinion on everyone but himself.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by deavicky(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Captleverage:
The fact you dey tamo bus na guarantee say fine gal like that no go ever call you
no be the same bus she enter? If e easy make she go buy her own car. And mind u I know of someone that has three cars but still enter bus a times.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Gbam!! I made a comment on the 'slay queen' that died, asking why the death of every young girl must be tagged to ritualist. Subsequent thread on the matter, he started blabbing...Poco, defender of women...come and defend. I was like, is this one mad?
So many guys had same opinion on that, he didn't quote them. The comment with highest like held similar view. Anytime a young guy dies, they tag him cultist. If it's a girl, slay queen...such stereotypes disgust me.

I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. That epistle is the outcome. I noticed his attitude from BBN thread. Always claiming mature, but you see him putting mouth in every online altercation. Having an opinion on everyone but himself.

I saw that thread. See bae, I'm tired of it too, when a girl gets first class, they'll say her clients did it for her or say she slept around. I don't get how people will act like they weren't born with a heart and brain.

Now back to this current issue, even Jude acknowledged it. See that ftc guy, what's different from his posts with Jude's? But no, because of the (f), he got bashed with people saying he's not a wife material.
Even when it's glaring here, Mr aproko will always want to be counsellor! And he's even very biased about it. If you want to put mouth in people's conversation, make sense small na. You go just carry load of horseshit on someone's mention and get me irritated.

NL has taught me alot, people have their different views on how they see life, you can see yourself as right and even the society will back you up. Meanwhile, you're wrong. Mr aproko doesn't understand so he feels all his opinion on things makes sense and it's right. Which is nauseating. He has opinion on everybody but himself!!
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Now back to this current issue, even Jude acknowledged it. See that ftc guy, what's different from his posts with Jude's? But no, because of the (f), he got bashed with people saying he's not a wife material.
Even when it's glaring here, Mr aproko will always want to be counsellor! And he's even very biased about it. If you want to put mouth in people's conversation, make sense small na. You go just carry load of horseshit on someone's mention and get me irritated.

The only girl that took on Jude seriously, did it because she 'knows' Jude. The guys that know Jude, ignored or replied for who he is, not really the comment. Majority of the remaining mentions, depicts the typical male NLders and their response to female comments. The females were calmer in their response. Our counsellor probably didn't notice it in his haste to give advice. I advise myself, which is why I am more tolerant of views and less blunt now. Uncle sees the wrong in everyone but himself. He might not be a male defender, but he pokenoses a lot...

Let it go dear.
Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by zicoraads: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The only girl that took on Jude seriously, did it because she 'knows' Jude. The guys that know Jude, ignored. The remaining mentions, depicts the typical male NLders and their response to female comments. Our counsellor probably didn't notice it in his haste to give advice. I advise myself, which is why I am more tolerant of views and less blunt now. Uncle sees the wrong in everyone but himself. He might not be a male defender, but he pokenoses a lot...

Let it go dear.
Let it go? grin I swear una no get sense cheesy

Let what go? The two of you should continue to blab and rant away. Apart from my concern about your medical condition, and that usually happens when I log in here, the two of you are just pieces of worthlessness to me. Nothing here matters to me outside here. I can see I matter a lot to the both of you grin

See how they keep talking about me kiss You better face your medical issues and stop getting headache on my account tongue

And aunty Debbie, I thought you said people shouldn't be judged by their online posts? Why my matter come dey pain you laik this? cheesy Aren't you being a tad bit hypocritical by judging me by mine? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Let it go? grin I swear una no get sense cheesy

Let what go? The two of you should continue to blab and rant away. Apart from my concern about your medical condition, and that usually happens when I log in here, the two of you are just pieces of worthlessness to me. Nothing here matters to me outside here. I can see I matter a lot to the both of you grin

See how they keep talking about me kiss You better face your medical issues and stop getting headache on my account tongue

And aunty Debbie, I thought you said people shouldn't be judged by their online posts? Why my matter come dey pain you laik this? cheesy Aren't you being a tad bit hypocritical by judging me by mine? embarassed

Nothing here bothers you? But you take your time to type epistle and chook mouth in every altercation? Na your way...Biggie man of NL

Re: Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The only girl that took on Jude seriously, did it because she 'knows' Jude. The guys that know Jude, ignored or replied for who he is, not really the comment. Majority of the remaining mentions, depicts the typical male NLders and their response to female comments. The females were calmer in their response. Our counsellor probably didn't notice it in his haste to give advice.
I advise myself, which is why I am more tolerant of views and less blunt now. Uncle sees the wrong in everyone but himself. He might not be a male defender, but he pokenoses a lot...

Let it go dear.
Sister, he's worthless to me jare. I only remember his existence when I see his comments or he quotes me.

He totally ignored everything @ bold. Aproko is in a haste to counsel us, Uncle is never wrong. Such a saintly brother with not a flaw so he's entitled to counsel the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.