Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh (28937 Views)

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by AnanseK(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
purest21:

Is it "where Nnamdi Kanu is" that will determine whether or not our governors have control in our decisions? The text said Nnamdi Kanu is an example of the mindset Eastners have unlike other regions that depend and lick their governors' ass. Which means, come 2019 governors here don't have a say in people's decision cos almost everybody reason independently over here

I always noticed most of you here on NL are either students or school-leavers. I hope you can comprehend now though

How much votes did you East contribute to the last presidential election? You can stay home, your 5% does not make any difference.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Oju4190: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
rubbish and inconsequential write up
Do u have your voters card?....On the day of election u will sit down in ur parlour watching channels Television and b saying "our Vote don't count"

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by oruma19: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
[center][/center]- . .
1Natty:

Oga oruma
Abeg shut-up n fine place 4 one side park way
U no know politics u come de swear 4 nothing
I c another heartbreak coming ur way since u haven't learn from what happened in 2015
See ur life? I won't enter gutter with u, but I perceive u r one of the stupid pple we have on Nairaland enjoying Buhari and his God forsaken government. I supported Buhari and almost got linched in 2015 but not any more because he has proven to be what the opposition said he is. I am surprised any normal Nigerian will still be supporting him despite his failure and ineptitude + incompetence... Its so shameful. Whether pple like u like it or not, Buhari must live or die...we need another reasonable Hausa man to rule naija for the next 4 yes, certainly not Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Sagay212: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is only massive rigging that will make him win. Everyone now knows he is a failure and has nothing to offer.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. IS THIS GUY NORMAL.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by lereinter(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
affliction shall not occur the 2nd time

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by ubongokon(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
4kDdullard:
Bros please go take your malaria drugs.Let me shock you, even if the dullard cum shithole jihadist mobilizes all the cows in Nigeria to vote for him, he is going back to Daura where he belongs.The fake pastor VP can't even save him.

Man ur tears qill be much in 2019 after election

Because if buhari decides to run . He wil win with margin

Rememba elections r not won on social media

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Enemyofpeace: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
The writer get malaria fever
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by olalat(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Galaticos444:
At op,there's a proverb in igboland which say "igbo has no king".it simply means unlike d northerners d igbos ar not submissive.u think d governors of ebonyi and anambra or rochas thats public enemy number 1 will give a standing order to vote 4d most hated man in igboland and d igbos will obey.i dont know d weed u smoked dats making u to hallucinate.buhari got 5% in 2015 dis time around he's getting 1%
if I may ask, why did Igbo hate him so much. What did he do to you people to warrant all the hatred. Kindly enlighten me pls

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
BUHARI IS ALREADY A FAILURE. IF HE RIG THE ELECTION I LL RELOCATE TO LIBYA.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by grandstar(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari can never win.

He has lost the goodwill of Yorubas who are swing voters. In 2011, They voted enmasse for Jonathan despite Tinubus choice which was Ribadu. He won all Yoruba states except Osun due to Aregbesola's popularity. Disenchantment with Jonathan and belief in APC 'S change mantra and pmb's image made them vote buhari I. 2015. Buhari has lost their vote.

He should forget the Middle Belt due to what many see as an indifference to attack with zeal the reckless killings by the Fulani herdsmen, his supposed tribesmen.

In the North, the passion in which they voted for him is gone. Even if he wins, the win in the North will lack the oomph it had in 2015.

He will never win in the Southeast and South South especially after the persecution of their sister, Patience Jonathan..

He has no hope at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by thayora: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
President Buhari may not contest for the 2019 election.... once he discover the hypocrisies of those urging him on. most of the governors encouraging him for the second term were those that rode on his popularity in 2015 and they are hoping for the same thing come 2019, but they are in for the shocker of their life because baba may not even win the primary election . on or before the second quarter of this year events will begin to unfold itself naturally and a lot of politicians would be thrown off guard.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by cribby: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2018
It is that useless Okorocha that has sold out his people and some other morons that would be thinking like puppets, if the northerners can go bk to their villages to vote in 2019,they wd do same in 2023 to put in their people. Be wise and vote a better regome headed by a literate.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by awwalnusa(m): 5:16am On Jan 26, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
rubbish and inconsequential write up
my guy better don't deceive your self.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by gaskiyamagana: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2018
4kDdullard:
Bros please go take your malaria drugs.Let me shock you, even if the dullard cum shithole jihadist mobilizes all the cows in Nigeria to vote for him, he is going back to Daura where he belongs.The fake pastor VP can't even save him.
Wailers and wailing continue till 2023.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by gaskiyamagana: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2018
olalat:
if I may ask, why did Igbo hate him so much. What did he do to you people to warrant all the hatred. Kindly enlighten me pls
Just because he defeated their monumental finacial fraud govt of Jonathan and possibility of not tasting power for the next 12 years.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by olalat(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Just because he defeated their monumental finacial fraud govt of Jonathan and possibility of not tasting power for the next 12 years.
walahi, gaskia magana
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by tk4rd: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
We want good leadership..
Igbo this and Igbo that wouldn't have been anybody's problem if there was good leadership.
And if by 2023, an Igbo person with bad records was presented before us, I would personally not vote him in.
That's the big difference between us and you guys..
Sentiments and bigotry wouldn't let you guys look beyond what is in front of you

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by doyinbaby(f): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Voter registration is ending 31st of this month.....if you have not register....go and register
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 7lives: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2018
contigiency:
I have sounded this to those who cared to listen but for others like the automated social media mumus they will not listen. Let them chose the side they want to follow at their own peril. I think Atikuchukwu and Atikulate2019 noise has almost deflated completely. Obasanjo and Dele momodu can write one million letters if they care. A letter the majority of the hausa/fulanis will not even read till eternity, neither will my mother in the village know that such letter exist, so is the case with many millions of voters. Besides all these, every index of perfomance is already showing tremendious positive in favour of PMB. Foreign reserve, inflation figure, infrastructure, electricity, Agriculture etc. And they can only continue to get better as we move towards the election.

I thought i was the only one who saw these performance index.
The average Nigerian only wants a better life and once things starts to fall into place, they will have no need to complain.
The positive index you saw are the reason the letter writers want PMB out by any means possible, they knew that if Buhari should continue after 2019, majority of them will be confined to the dustbin of history.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 7lives: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2018
tk4rd:
We want good leadership..
Igbo this and Igbo that wouldn't have been anybody's problem if there was good leadership.
And if by 2023, an Igbo person with bad records was presented before us, I would personally not vote him in.
That's the big difference between us and you guys..
Sentiments and bigotry wouldn't let you guys look beyond what is in front of you

Devil is indeed a liar, if you and your people have been making reasonable electoral decisions, your states will be el dorado now.
If Buhari select an Igbo vice president you will vote for Buhari and this is a fact.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by tk4rd: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2018
7lives:

Devil is indeed a liar, if you and your people have been making reasonable electoral decisions, your states will be el dorado now.
If Buhari select an Igbo vice president you will vote for Buhari and this is a fact.
We don't think like you people..
Take it or Leave it.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by PHILipu1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
4kDdullard:
I hope you will buy of bottle of sniper and keep so that if Buhari doesn't go back to Daura in 2019,you will drink it.

He gave you the facts but you can't give any fact why you think he will go back to Daura.

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
dokiOloye:
Lolz.
There are over 8 million almajiris that were specifically bred for elections purposes and I can assure you they are waiting in d wings to vote Buhari again even if his major contestant is another northern muslim.This is b/c they are more comfortable with Buhari d religious bigot and hardcore Jihadist. grin
Former PDD supporters in d SE/SS will not come out en-masse to vote again since PDP will likely nominate another empty headed abokki and it will even be safer to allow Buhari win so d region can have a shot at d presidency come 2023,coupled with d fact APC now has ministers and other appointees in region who will make a little improvement this time around.
Yoruba muslimas will also vote Buhari again grin grin grin,as they've shown by their utterances in this forum.

Buhari can never win.

There's a Fulani guy that squats with us. Before and during the 2015 election, it was, "Sai Baba " all the way.

Sometime ago, probably 2016, I asked him about Buhari. All he said was that when leaders get there, they forget about the masses. No more
,"Sai Baba" for him. He is representative of the disillusionment many Northerners feel.

They expected him to make things better but instead, things got far worse than expected.

His greatest undoing and it's this that accounts for 90% of his problem. was the senseless pegging of the Naira to the dollar at 197 to a $.

I immediately wrote of the economy once he did that. This was economic illitracy at it's pick.

Soludo, Utomi and Sanusi especially condemned the uneconomic peg. Buhari thought the exchange was dictated by fiat rather than market forces.

Soon as was expected, a severe forex arose that brought companies to their knees when companies could not source dollars to import raw materials and other items.

I expected the Naira to hit 300 to a dollar by 2019. It instead hit that figure by January 2016.

As firms closed down, unemployment began to rise.

He has no right to hijack the CBN which has semi autonomy and dictate forex policy.

People are seething about his incompetent handling of the economy.

The mistake many Buharist make is that they think people hate Buhari because of his tribe or his integrity.

No, rather.many who for him are like Sanusi Lamido who are now against him because glaring incompetence. Those who cheer him on have been hoodwinked by his integrity and have failed to notice these serious lapses.

If he hadn't fixed the exchange rate, there would never have been a recession. The worst would have been a downturn and a rebound in the economic fortunes eventually if more sensible policies are added

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by tk4rd: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2018
7lives:

My brother, when I typed that we don't think like you guys when it comes to Igbo Presidency, you thought I was joking.??
See this thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4318004/igbo-presidency-prefer-good-governance
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Milonis:
All these privileged ignorant opinions of doom....mtcheewww.

Listen, if it seemeth right unto thee that the hunger, anger, frustration, nepotism, unemployment, propaganda and bloodshed by the murderous herdsmen continue, vote ye Buhari then.

Choose ye this day what thou mayest do with your conscience and PVC come 2019, but as for me and every right-thinking Nigerian, we shall send Buhari #Back2Daura

Amen

grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
GloryIsaac:

grin grin grin
kai dan iska
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 5:26am On Jul 10, 2019
oruma19:
[center][/center]- . . See ur life? I won't enter gutter with u, but I perceive u r one of the stupid pple we have on Nairaland enjoying Buhari and his God forsaken government. I supported Buhari and almost got linched in 2015 but not any more because he has proven to be what the opposition said he is. I am surprised any normal Nigerian will still be supporting him despite his failure and ineptitude + incompetence... Its so shameful. Whether pple like u like it or not, Buhari must live or die...we need another reasonable Hausa man to rule naija for the next 4 yes, certainly not Buhari.
oga how market?���
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by victorDanladi: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2019
4kDdullard:
How has 224 likes you gathered for this comment translated into votes?

Dindinrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.