Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh (28930 Views)

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by berrystunn(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
oruma19:
if not that we are in a curses land, why on earth should a Buhari think of contesting election let alone winning? Nigerians are just their own problem. How can u be reasoning that this useless man may contest? How? I ask how? That's the most painful aspect. To think about it is an abomination to the nation. Buhari will die before 2019... If u like ban me from Nairaland. For him to think he can contest after killing so many he will not live to campaign..watch out

What if he do live till 2026? You will be like

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Toscarel: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Statement shld be why I wld foolishly vote buhari again don't generalize it
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Balkan(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by pasydron(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

This piece is a personal opinion of mine, and my intention is not to praise or criticise one party or another.

Recently, South East leaders visited President Muhammadu Buhari, endorsing him for a second term and promised to deliver the 5 states in their zone to him. APC is currently ruling one of the 5 states in the East. It is clearly known to many people that Anambra and Ebonyi Governor despite being in opposition parties have openly endorsed the President for a 2nd Term. APC will clearly and easily win Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State by 2019. APC has already shown its strength in the gubernatorial election done there last year, claiming 2nd position in the election. APC is clearly promising them the presidential slot by 2023. Remember, if PDP or any other political party emerges today, the party will surely go for 8 Years. It is clearly known that any party that might want to stand against APC come 2019 will field a candidate from the North. Igbo will not a mistake by not supporting Buhari so as to give them the presidency they have longing for since 1999.

Another clear reason is that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande still support and clearly show they are still in the APC. Some people are claiming Chief Bola Tinubu might go to bring up Alliance for Democracy (AD). Baba Tinubu can’t be so foolish to weaken the party he has been supporting and bringing up since 1999, Jagaban will surely deliver 80% of South West since the Vice President is still coming from their side.

The vote from the Northern bloc will surely give Buhari an upper hand in the upcoming election, The Northerners have one culture and thing they do, which other tribes don’t take serious in Nigeria; when election is a week ahead most of Hausa-Fulanis will go back to the states where they have the voters cards to vote. Tell me, how many Igbo or Yoruba can leave his abode to go his homeland to vote because of election, many don’t. The Northerners will leave their business and farms to decide who will lead this nation for another 4 years, they have been doing it since 1999 and they will still be doing it.

APC should have up to 30% in the Niger Delta region due to Governor Obaseki and other prominent people from the region.

President Buhari has really tried in the agricultural sector and improved it and is working to diversify the nation’s economy and wean it off its reliance on petroleum. He has clearly shown he is a democrat and has integrity in terms of elections. Since he has been sworn in, various elections have been conducted where he didn’t do like other presidents who will impose their party in the election by rigging. I believe it will be difficult for any party to dethrone this present ruling party, the APC.

Don’t be deceived by those social media politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:
http://www.opinions.ng/buhari-likely-win-2019/

Funny... I doubt if the writer is a Nigerian or even residing in Nigeria. Buhari winning in South East.... Hell no! Not even IMO... Let's wait for 2019. I can already see Bubu chilling in Daura.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by hmabdool(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
it is sai BABA till 2023...Sealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
why are pple saying buhari should go and rest?? why must anybody tell him to go n rest... rest for what the constitution allows him to run for the office for second time... why r pple afraid of this man... if u dont want him dont vote for him... use ur voters card to chase him away... i want Jonathan... d pple who dont want him chased him away...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by san316(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
I concur. I would still vote for Buhari instead of a PDP candidate.

All these Social media razz is just sheer balderdash and has no bearing on reality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by deebrain(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
People are just barking at the op but he or she is 100%right. And that is what people should note.

These victories by the demons in power are usually strategy at work. They know the game very well. Many of us on the other hand are good online but offline, are cowards.

You will be amazed that after talking online and quoting rubbish, what majority of nairalanders will do on election days.

You want to tell me that if 50% of nairalanders, 50% of the crowded churches and mosques all shouting against this evil govt, Sincerely stand for their rights and vote right, things wont change?

Haba.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by LZAA: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
benzion72:

I strongly disagree with you. Asiwaju Tinubu will be committing political suicide by following PMB in 2019, the best he can do is to play to loose, he has done it before when they filled Ribadu as the candidate of Action Congress of Nigeria, AC lost in lagos and Goodluck won lagos in 2011. I believe your Igbo prediction that they will vote PMB because they cant stand in opposition for long and they love ego/kudi/owo not like yoruba who have being in opposition since 1960. Facts Azikwe, Ekueweme I put that because some guys will come for my jugular because they are bereft of idea on Nigeria history.

For North except Benue Taraba, and Adamawa are bastard that is when they will vote for their conqueror as propounded by a Fulani professor and those people that are perpetrating genocide against them. Kano may also not go the way of APC because of Kwankwanso factor, and dont be surprised the guy is the prefer candidate of OBJ in 2015 APC primary if he is thrown up as a candidate APC should forget their 2 million votes by Almajiris, underage, cow, cattle and chicken voters.

Hope you have listen to Junaid Mohammed and former Agricultural adviser of Obasanjo and ABU VC forgotten his name he said he is against APC zeroing on PMB. Dont also forget that baba akande is insisting that there will be primary in APC, hope you also listen to Ghalli Naaba recently he said PMB is a failure. It will be very difficult for PMB to even get APC ticket

My own opinion
so the ppl who didnt near power from 66 - 79
are the ppl who cant play opposition?
smh
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
yes! buhari will win ONLY in your village!!
the useless nomad is a monumental blunder that must NEVER be repeated by any sane soul!!!
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Firefire(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
progress69:

Lol. Does it also reflect that PDP purchased a supreme court judgement?
This time in 2019, u wont be hiding, you will deactivate your moniker permanently. Kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari will win because Nigerians are cowards and will sell their vote for a loaf of beard, or because mutual religious beliefs...

shiithole country with people with shiittbrain since 1960 till date...
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by no1madman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fuckkk u[img][/img]

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by omoharry(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
its only the southwest and middle belt that they are banking on for them to win ifor 2019 for they know the south east and south south is no go arear..only our brothers in the southwest and middle belt will determine if they still wish to continue with this Buhari administration or not.No one will force them..but we all know that we shall all suffer the same consequences of hunger and hardship and slaughter except thier leaders..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by abiolamitodun(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

This piece is a personal opinion of mine, and my intention is not to praise or criticise one party or another.

Recently, South East leaders visited President Muhammadu Buhari, endorsing him for a second term and promised to deliver the 5 states in their zone to him. APC is currently ruling one of the 5 states in the East. It is clearly known to many people that Anambra and Ebonyi Governor despite being in opposition parties have openly endorsed the President for a 2nd Term. APC will clearly and easily win Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State by 2019. APC has already shown its strength in the gubernatorial election done there last year, claiming 2nd position in the election. APC is clearly promising them the presidential slot by 2023. Remember, if PDP or any other political party emerges today, the party will surely go for 8 Years. It is clearly known that any party that might want to stand against APC come 2019 will field a candidate from the North. Igbo will not a mistake by not supporting Buhari so as to give them the presidency they have longing for since 1999.

Another clear reason is that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande still support and clearly show they are still in the APC. Some people are claiming Chief Bola Tinubu might go to bring up Alliance for Democracy (AD). Baba Tinubu can’t be so foolish to weaken the party he has been supporting and bringing up since 1999, Jagaban will surely deliver 80% of South West since the Vice President is still coming from their side.

The vote from the Northern bloc will surely give Buhari an upper hand in the upcoming election, The Northerners have one culture and thing they do, which other tribes don’t take serious in Nigeria; when election is a week ahead most of Hausa-Fulanis will go back to the states where they have the voters cards to vote. Tell me, how many Igbo or Yoruba can leave his abode to go his homeland to vote because of election, many don’t. The Northerners will leave their business and farms to decide who will lead this nation for another 4 years, they have been doing it since 1999 and they will still be doing it.

APC should have up to 30% in the Niger Delta region due to Governor Obaseki and other prominent people from the region.

President Buhari has really tried in the agricultural sector and improved it and is working to diversify the nation’s economy and wean it off its reliance on petroleum. He has clearly shown he is a democrat and has integrity in terms of elections. Since he has been sworn in, various elections have been conducted where he didn’t do like other presidents who will impose their party in the election by rigging. I believe it will be difficult for any party to dethrone this present ruling party, the APC.

Don’t be deceived by those social smedia politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:

go and use ur hand to put him inside nw...mcheeew
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by henrysam(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
dokiOloye:
Lolz.
There are over 8 million almajiris that were specifically bred for elections purposes and I can assure you they are waiting in d wings to vote Buhari again even if his major contestant is another northern muslim.This is b/c they are more comfortable with Buhari d religious bigot and hardcore Jihadist. grin
Former PDD supporters in d SE/SS will not come out en-masse to vote again since PDP will likely nominate another empty headed abokki and it will even be safer to allow Buhari win so d region can have a shot at d presidency come 2023,coupled with d fact APC now has ministers and other appointees in region who will make a little improvement this time around.
Yoruba muslimas will also vote Buhari again grin grin grin,as they've shown by their utterances in this forum.
We all saw the underage that voted for Buhari in kano during the 2015 election. People only kept quiet because they were tired of pdp and believed Buhari will come and make life better.
Let them try is now. You will see Nigeria go up in flames

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by oruma19: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
origima:

So miopic.still asking, who is ur candidate so we can x- ray the two first.it doesn't matter if Buhari dies or not,simple.u might give us somebody better than Buhari,just do it let's share our opinion.God gives life and death so u bi small pikin ni
comme ci come can, parse parla..anywhere bele face..zombie keep matching...God will not spare Buhari master at the detriment of the entire nation. He won't live to fulfill his evil plan..shame on all of u still supporting him..there are better northerners to rule naija, we deserve beta...Dankwambo is young and skillful...all above 70 should go and rest...simple
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by opribo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Anytime I hear this Buha and 2019 matter I shudder.

Do we no longer have shame in our eyes in this nation.
Upon the fact that we are the most populous black nation with able bodied men and women, well educated and talented.

Some people prefer to set us backwards by parading a man who has done nothing for himself or anybody other than form an almajiri cult like followership and only credentials is sharia apologist.

The greatest evil the youths and men and women of good concience will commit is to sit and not do anything and watch these desperate power seekers continue this toying with our future beyond May 29, 2019. Nigeria must be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by anigbajumo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
contigiency:
I have sounded this to those who cared to listen but for others like the automated social media mumus they will not listen. Let them chose the side they want to follow at their own peril. I think Atikuchukwu and Atikulate2019 noise has almost deflated completely. Obasanjo and Dele momodu can write one million letters if they care. A letter the majority of the hausa/fulanis will not even read till eternity, neither will my mother in the village know that such letter exist, so is the case with many millions of voters. Besides all these, every index of perfomance is already showing tremendious positive in favour of PMB. Foreign reserve, inflation figure, infrastructure, electricity, Agriculture etc. And they can only continue to get better as we move towards the election.

Lol, u mean vice versa bro??

PMB will rig d election but I can assure u he can never win on neutral ground if we av a very good alternative not a candidate like rotten Atiku..
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by dheilaw1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
4kDdullard:
Bros please go take your malaria drugs.Let me shock you, even if the dullard cum shithole jihadist mobilizes all the cows in Nigeria to vote for him, he is going back to Daura where he belongs.The fake pastor VP can't even save him.
the pigs are not hard to know

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Brother you really need to get acquainted with the reality on ground. Even with Prof Mahmud Yakubu rigging the election for Daura 's General, never again will he rule again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Hykis(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oloun maje
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by dheilaw1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There is no way Buhari can be re elected even if he plans a coup plot he must still go back to Daura
normal usual ranting

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by BlvckSoul(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
What are you saying?

Because of this election I'm going to get my PVC. My 2 sisters who hate politics have been disturbing me that they want to get their PVC to vote out Bihari.

I promised you take them to INEC center.

There are more people willing to vote now more than ever. I've never voted in an election but I swear to everything that means something to me, I must vote in 2019.

And Buhari must go.

Your article is useless,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Ewaochesamco: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Truth always bitter but must be told.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin cheesy
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

Don’t be deceived by those social media politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:

grin
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

source:

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by benzion72(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
LZAA:

smh

Who is Aguyi Ironsi

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by kitaatita: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Hausa Fulani has become more intelligent while the Southerners celebrate stupidity on social media. Factors that determine electoral victory, one way or the other, include voting population, voter apathy, number of registered voters, etc. I ask my Southern brothers how Buhari can lose and all they claim is that he can't win unless he rigs. Which means that when; not if, Buhari wins, they'd allege rigging. Meanwhile, the pastors and southern social media are making it difficult for a Northern Muslim to vote against Buhari, no matter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by spiritedtete: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
He is 90% going to be re-elected. And i wont be surprise... Not because of this write up though. There are so many fact pointing buhari will win in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

source:

That's why ur name is Yakubu Jimoh.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
LZAA:

smh
see as Nigerian human been de reason.......it's a pity...not even hw d president has performed bt sm useless sentiments of reasons....no wonder our continent is always backward.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP / Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.