Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh (28932 Views)

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by alizma: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
4kDdullard:
Bros please go take your malaria drugs.Let me shock you, even if the dullard cum shithole jihadist mobilizes all the cows in Nigeria to vote for him, he is going back to Daura where he belongs.The fake pastor VP can't even save him.
This is why some people will be making it under the same govt you claim to be the worse while you remain at the same spot. He raised point to express his opinion and instead of you to back up your contrary view with your own point as expected in a healthy argument, you were telling him to go and take malaria drugs. Between you and him who is sick upstairs?

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by tuoyoojo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
you have raised some valid points but I was shocked when I told about the turn out at inec office close to me.hundreds who previously were apolitical queued up to get their PVCs

people are not longer non challant when it comes to voting. people in the south are better enlighted.thanks to social media.

buhari had overwhelming support that ate deep into the votes of south West, South East n south south.it would be foolhardy to believe he is as popular as he was pre 2015

the south west can see glaring, how osibanjo has been relegated to the background with almost no say at all.people had erroneously thought he would be able to sway things (buhari and his policies) to favour their region.

unfortunately nothing like that happened .
the Vp is merely a figure head as it were, handy only to canvass for votes and nothing more

if you call the lingering Fuel scarcity, the high inflation rate, palpable hardship and hopelessness good economic indices, not to forgetting to mention the rampaging fulani herdsmen,bazzen nepotic disposition of government to major appointment, one sided corruption fight etc

u didn't mention benue, Kogi n Nassarawa State.were they all lumped together as North?

2019 would be an interesting year though . people would not vote blindly, I can assure you
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by seguno2: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
kingsaif:
30 Billion fall for your account
am very sure d people that commented b4 me don't have voter's card too

You may be saying the truth oh.
Ngbo, the commentators, do you have voters cards

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by bestocrat(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Mynightmare: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
The term is now altered to likely
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by bestocrat(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
MYID

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by HeyCorleone(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
4kDdullard:
Bros please go take your malaria drugs.Let me shock you, even if the dullard cum shithole jihadist mobilizes all the cows in Nigeria to vote for him, he is going back to Daura where he belongs.The fake pastor VP can't even save him.

"Fake pastor VP"

God bless you for that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by nothernstar: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
BUHARI MUST GO
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Terajah: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Buhari till 2023. Is already a done deal. Anybody thinking otherwise is Just wasting his time.
maybe you need to take your time to review some event that has occur is the past few month,then you want to ask yourself ''Does president Buhari deserve a second term...?"
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by waveman2: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Don, t be deceived a leopard cannot change the color of its skin. Has Buhari shown he has d interest of d igbos in his heart. Apart from giving d SE ministerial portfolio which is their constitutional right , what has he done for the SE to entice them. People like you always use nwoyes second place victory in anambra to think buhari have a chance in anambra, but my bro buhari presidency is not selleable in dat region if him like make he decamp to APGA. And has for your igbo presidency by 2023 forget all those men that went there to beg for presidency in 2023,they don't even have assurance from the man as it, s only the party that can decide, so don't deceive us with that. Igbos are minority in apc and as a result of these it will b difficult for them to get it. Power will return to d SW.

dokiOloye:
Lolz.
There are over 8 million almajiris that were specifically bred for elections purposes and I can assure you they are waiting in d wings to vote Buhari again even if his major contestant is another northern muslim.This is b/c they are more comfortable with Buhari d religious bigot and hardcore Jihadist. grin
Former PDD supporters in d SE/SS will not come out en-masse to vote again since PDP will likely nominate another empty headed abokki and it will even be safer to allow Buhari win so d region can have a shot at d presidency come 2023,coupled with d fact APC now has ministers and other appointees in region who will make a little improvement this time around.
Yoruba muslimas will also vote Buhari again grin grin grin,as they've shown by their utterances in this forum.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by StankovicEgeni(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why I can not but say you should keep shut.... you have eyes but can't see neither can you hear with your ears !
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by laffwitmi: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
I never see who go stop Baba...

PMB till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
4kDdullard:
Gbam, plus Buhari will be flogged out of office with koboko laden with chilly pepper grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Flameneo10: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by obaaderemi: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
contigiency:
I have sounded this to those who cared to listen but for others like the automated social media mumus they will not listen. Let them chose the side they want to follow at their own peril. I think Atikuchukwu and Atikulate2019 noise has almost deflated completely. Obasanjo and Dele momodu can write one million letters if they care. A letter the majority of the hausa/fulanis will not even read till eternity, neither will my mother in the village know that such letter exist, so is the case with many millions of voters. Besides all these, every index of perfomance is already showing tremendious positive in favour of PMB. Foreign reserve, inflation figure, infrastructure, electricity, Agriculture etc. And they can only continue to get better as we move towards the election.
The illiterates likewise can not appreciate the foreign reserve and low inflation. They don't know what those are but they know petrol is scarce and that food has become more expensive and that book haram has been replaced by Fulani herdsmen! Believe you me, your mother in the village is more informed than you think.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by LZAA: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
benzion72:

Who is Aguyi Ironsi
did u read ur statement or did u just rush to type it now read urs and read mine oh and aguiyi ironsi was a head of state
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by LZAA: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
see as Nigerian human been de reason.......it's a pity...not even hw d president has performed bt sm useless sentiments of reasons....no wonder our continent is always backward.....
ehm dont know wat u are on about pal but i was replying d lad who said ndigbo cant stay in opposition for long
gerrit?
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by jumobi1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Truly he will win. The same zones that voted for him will vote for him again and PDP rigging would be limited whereas APC rigging wouldn’t. The SW is voting for Buhari. Their man is VP and the SW governors are APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by blacknp(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There is no way Buhari can be re elected even if he plans a coup plot he must still go back to Daura
Salam Rushdie burn in Hell,i believe the Ayatollah is still sfter your miserable black or is it Indian ass?
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by sunsewa16: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
easier said than done, this is just a fantasy calculations by an teenage dreamer, but just one to correct u on this point, northerners do travel back to vote, I don't know about that,but asking how many easterners can travel to the east to vote,just show ur lack of knowledge about igbos, igbos acquired their voters card where they reside and do their business, and they don't travel because of elections since they won't be eligible to vote in their villages, and u igbos travel mostly during festive periods except few that travel based on emergencies.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by misano(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There is no way Buhari can be re elected even if he plans a coup plot he must still go back to Daura

U will be shocked on that day. Buhari will win well. I personally will not vote for him again, but most Nigerians are stupid, they will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
LZAA:

ehm dont know wat u are on about pal but i was replying d lad who said ndigbo cant stay in opposition for long
gerrit?
was reflecting on the whole post itself oooo...
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by AnanseK(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
purest21:
The South East are not blind followers like the other illiterates, poverty-stricken, government-dependent population. Down here, who is a governor to decide who indigenes vote for? lol
Oga Yakubu I'm sorry but you're analysing the wrong masses, here we don't worship the governors, imam, nor traditional rulers neither can they compel to do anything that pleases them.
Nnamdi Kanu is your typical south-eastner

And where is Nnamdi Kanu now? Please talk reality and NOT fiction and emotion.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
PMB must complete his tenure hahahaha
Chai
Yeyerolling ur head de there
I second this motion
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Koolking:
'Likely' is never an affirmative word. Buhari will win overwhelmingly comes 2019. I have not seen or heard any other formidable candidate so far to oppose.

The devil you know is better than the supposed angel you don't know
PMB
All the way grin
Koolking:
'Likely' is never an affirmative word. Buhari will win overwhelmingly comes 2019. I have not seen or heard any other formidable candidate so far to oppose.

The devil you know is better than the supposed angel you don't know
PMB
All the way
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by cashkid: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
4kDdullard:

I know it won't be easy for people like you to swallow that bitter pill lolzzzzz. Let's wait n see!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by lasher1: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
If there is no better alternative or more worthy candidate I will not only vote for Buhary but canvass for people to vote for him too. Atiku the born thief is a worse option and Fayose is a bigger joke.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
oruma19:
if not that we are in a curses land, why on earth should a Buhari think of contesting election let alone winning? Nigerians are just their own problem. How can u be reasoning that this useless man may contest? How? I ask how? That's the most painful aspect. To think about it is an abomination to the nation. Buhari will die before 2019... If u like ban me from Nairaland. For him to think he can contest after killing so many he will not live to campaign..watch out
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin
oruma19:
if not that we are in a curses land, why on earth should a Buhari think of contesting election let alone winning? Nigerians are just their own problem. How can u be reasoning that this useless man may contest? How? I ask how? That's the most painful aspect. To think about it is an abomination to the nation. Buhari will die before 2019... If u like ban me from Nairaland. For him to think he can contest after killing so many he will not live to campaign..watch out
grin
oruma19:
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by purest21(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
AnanseK:

And where is Nnamdi Kanu now? Please talk reality and fiction and emotion.
Is it "where Nnamdi Kanu is" that will determine whether or not our governors have control in our decisions? The text said Nnamdi Kanu is an example of the mindset Eastners have unlike other regions that depend and lick their governors' ass. Which means, come 2019 governors here don't have a say in people's decision cos almost everybody reason independently over here

I always noticed most of you here on NL are either students or school-leavers. I hope you can comprehend now though
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by 1Natty(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
oruma19:
Oga oruma
Abeg shut-up n fine place 4 one side park way
U no know politics u come de swear 4 nothing
I c another heartbreak coming ur way since u haven't learn from what happened in 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by arrestdarrester: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
At least this write up shows people can still be rational after getting high on cow dung

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.