Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (21046 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You should be the one to learn not me.like I said earlier your comparison with my father goes beyond gender you cannot say you can achieve what he has because the both of you obviously have different life goals so you can't achieve what he has look for your own achievements and stop thinking about my father's.How myopic of you to compare yourself with him based on genitals.

what else is there not to compare?

ok, if he's more educated, is he richer?

is he more handsome?

is he stronger or more hardworking?

i'm sure your father and i are equals in some aspects so i'm making no mistakes!

never insult me again if you don't want me to insult your dada. period!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
diluewunmi:

This is exactly why alot of women choose to remain single. You men see women as your subject. I am a married woman and very happy but trust me, no man dare treat me like a piece of trash all in the name of *we can't be equal*. The same way you came into this world is the same way i came so i see no reason why i should be subjected because a gender feels superior.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

what else is there not to compare?

ok, if he's more educated, is he richer?

is he more handsome?

is he stronger or more hardworking?

i'm sure your father and i are equals in some aspects so i'm making no mistakes!

never insult me again if you don't want me to insult your dada. period!
God forbid thank God Daddy is not like you.Daddy is gentle,caring,honest etc and he is a mentor.Those things you listed out there are flawed.Like I said insult me but not my daddy.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by diluewunmi: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
revolt:
why am I 99% sure , you're single ?!!!!!

Wrong bro. I am happily married with 2 children. Thats where alot of you miss it... you give ladies all manner of names because they depend on you financially. I was properly trained by a father who wouldn't let any man wash mouth on his daughters because of money and i am very happy and proud i didn't dissapoint him... otherwise, i would probably be one of those you guys call olosho and all sort of rubbish names. Sorry to dissapoint u bro
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
God forbid thank God Daddy is not like you.Daddy is gentle,caring,honest etc and he is a mentor.Those things you listed out there are flawed.Like I said insult me but not my daddy.

and who said i'm not gentle, loving, honest and a mentor to some persons? do you know me outside nairaland?

there are people who gain from me...and share similar love for me too.

you hurt me when you insult me, and as a feminist it's only normal for me to hurt you back. and since insulting your person won't hurt you i have to insult your father.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by lawrykings(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

Mutual respect, thats it. Men need more respect than love, women need more love than respect. Both of you have to understand that, the main thing in a relationship is understanding. Once you guys understand yourselves, there wont be issues.

If you meet a feminist( a true one) she is only advocating to have equal chances to get a job like you when both of you submit your CV and not to be the boss of the house or of a relationship. Its all about equality and fairness and once you guys understand that. You are good to go.

quite deep... hmmm, thanks for enlightening though
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MrMystrO(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
diluewunmi:

This is exactly why alot of women choose to remain single. You men see women as your subject. I am a married woman and very happy but trust me, no man dare treat me like a piece of trash all in the name of *we can't be equal*. The same way you came into this world is the same way i came so i see no reason why i should be subjected because a gender feels superior.

Maddam, That is the way the world was made.. If there is No Order, There will be Chaos. I maintain that for order to reign, One sex has to be above the other. This is just Rational. I am Not saying this because i am a man, But because i am a Rational Human being. If the men Are not the dominant sex in our specie, Then the Women will dominate!! It's as Simple as that! There is no Equality Anywhere. But of course women are Extremely sentimental and are Always moved by emotions So i won't expect you be 100% Rational as only a Few women can Resist the Usual Sentimental Female bias and achieve that feat. But Believe it or Not, Even in your Home, If You don't dominate your husband, Your husband Will dominate You. If one person doesn't give way for the other to dominate, Then the Marriage will Fail because there will be no Order. Why do you think The western world with everything they've achieved have the highest divorce rate in the world? Because they obviously find it hard to maintain order by Trying to adopt the Fake idea called Equality. In The Social Lives of Every Animal Specie on earth, Harmony and cohesion is achieved by one Sex being above the other, It could be the male, it could be the female But it can NEVER be Both at the same time. For people to be able to live together peacefully Either Male or Female , there has to be an Order Put in place by Superiority of Some above Others. Take it or Leave it.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
diluewunmi:

My dear, its really about how we treat one another. The fight for equality is nothing but an INCONSISTENT FANTASY which is an outcrop of humanism the bedrock of this so called modern world. This fight for EQUALITY remains an inconsistent fantasy because Men and Women are not equal and the same. Our biological realities doesnt proof as so. Women are created mainly to do what a man cannot do and vice versa. And the difference in gender is meant for both sex to compliment each other and work together as one. The man is the head of the family but the woman is the head of the home is an example of power shift with respect to our divergent functionalities.Once again its really about how we treat each other with compassion and not the mutual rivalry which is but an unhealthy competition as we see today.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

Saying the bolded sadly means that you're not in touch with the Reality anymore and Civilization has turned people into believing they live in a fantasy world. It's very obvious that Nature has equipped man to be stronger physically and mentally and that actually layed the ground work for men to dominate the world today. You will obviously agree with me that men dominate our present world and that's for a reason. Equality cannot be achieved no matter how hard we try believe me because we will always be different and the sexes will always disagree at some point so for Order to reign, One has to be above the other, That is what order is all about. Even in our society, all fingers are not equal, some people have to be Superior to some for ORDER to reign. I am only being Rational, and i believe you should drop that female sentiment and view the issue from a Rational Perspective. Take it or leave it, the so called "EQUALITY" Will NOT work because it doesn't exist in Nature. The End.
Mystro,mystro,mystro please read about equality.We all know our biological attributes but that does not mean it defines every gender out there.We have weak men Strong men and vice versa.Stop attributing equality to nature or gender.If it was a joke when the campaigners started we would not have gotten this far.Equal rights and opportunities is what we ask for and not you giving me those rights because of my gender.Do not limit me because I am a woman and you fell I am not up to the task let me prove my point and myself it is left for me to judge not you.If we do things by merit and not because of gender it would be much fairer.So I say to you equality or equity as some call it is not a joke or an impossibility more doors would be open for the female gender in years to come.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Elliot2(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
like everything else,respect is not given but earned. the status of domineering we see and even of old were all earned by men: e.g in craft and war! the male folk has always shown his abilities to create and use power. and likewise history has never failed to celebrate the few female folks who distinguish themselves! the truth is, the male folk has been more disadvantaged by the society than the female folk but only that he beats his challenges more often than the female. feminism in itself will not work by mere ranting,but the willingness of each female to overcome her life challenges like every other male does.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My dear, its really about how we treat one another. The fight for equality is nothing but an INCONSISTENT FANTASY which is an outcrop of humanism the bedrock of this so called modern world. This fight for EQUALITY remains an inconsistent fantasy because Men and Women are not equal and the same. Women are created mainly to do what a man cannot do. And the difference in gender is meant for both sex to compliment each other and work together as one. Once again its really about how we treat each other with compassion and not the mutual rivalry which is but an unhealthy competition as we see today.
Humanism is not evil.Equality or equity is not inconsequential.Are we all humans yes or no?Are we worthy of the same rights and opportunities yes or no?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Snow02: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
We feminists make the best wives.
Yes we do.
Feminism mould the perfect woman who appreciate,respect and value herself as a woman.
Feminism is not a war against men but a war against anti women injustices and inequalities.
Period.
that's what they all say until they turn their husbands to house boys

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

and who said i'm not gentle, loving, honest and a mentor to some persons? do you know me outside nairaland?

there are people who gain from me...and share similar love for me too.

you hurt me when you insult me, and as a feminist it's only normal for me to hurt you back. and since insulting your person won't hurt you i have to insult your father.
It is like you want to hear sorry okay I am sorry.You yourself do no know me outside hee so you can't call me foolish.Either way nor vex and please don't insult my father again.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by chineduemmao: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
MensCabal:
Feminism has been on the rise in African countries ever since Oprah Winfrey achieved billionaire status. The movement which aims to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men has had its ups and downs and misinterpretations, especially in African countries.

Here in Nigeria, feminists are believed to be pained, single ladies who have been played in their relationships and seek revenge on men through arguments and verbal insults.

But that doesn't mean all Nigerian feminists are pained ladies, in fact, Nigeria has some high profile feminists who are struggling for the dreams of the girl child. The likes of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Muma Gee and Nwando Achebe (daughter of Nigerian renowned writer, essayist, and poet Chinua Achebe) just to mention but a few.

So, guys here are 3 reasons why We at MensCabal believe you should give feminists a try.

1. They Are Financially Independent

Or lets just put it as they are not completely dependent on your money for their survival.

Nigerian men have always complained that the ladies are always extremely dependent on them. If you are thinking about going into a relationship and you don't have money (or dead broke), then you should simply "hide your face". But with feminists its a whole different story.

Feminists are taught to be independent and self-sufficient. They struggle to make their own money and don't depend on anyone else especially men for their daily needs.

In order words, a feminist will be able to support you financially rather than depend on you for everything and suck you dry.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

2. They Are More Supportive

Compared to the ordinary housewife or lets say the house-girlfriend, who depends on you for her daily needs, a feminist knows whats out there and how hard it is to make ends meet, she will be more able to understand you, the stress, the hustle and be more supportive emotionally, mentally and like I said above financially.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

3. They Have More Control Over Themselves

There is an infamous phrase that goes "women don't know what they want", they say this today and do another thing tomorrow. It is believed that women want one thing but social norms and rules suppress them to choose another.

A feminist is someone who has broken away from society's norms and rules and built one for herself. So she will hardly pretend just to make the world believe that she is a good girl or just to make people see her that way, instead she will just be herself.

That would make things easier for you if you were in a relationship with her because she will be more likely to open up to you about herself and her emotions (and with a promise of wild s*x, which society force ladies to suppress).

Source: http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/3-reasons-why-nigerian-men-should-date.html

bros am an MRI member and i can point out a thousand and one dangers of marrying a feminist please boycott that shít #anti_feminist

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by shaybebaby(f): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Very true that is why I can't explain the fact why women are more religious than men I am still thinking but I can't get it.
Same reason why Africans are more religious than the very Europeans who brought it to us. It is the tool of the oppressor, the oppressed clutches on to it like a blanket.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by donem: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop relating Africa to backwardness and look at other African countries and the steps so far made concerning women's rights Tunisia,Ghana,south Africa,Liberia,Kenya and others.You clearly don't understand what equality means in this context check your definition of equality and you contradicted yourself earlier by saying you don't support feminism yet you support opportunities for women.
I reterate my earlier stance, am pro feminist, to be acatalectically veracious, denial of women's rights in what ever formm aint only cruel but evil.

On me contradicting myself, i think u either misconstrued my writeup, or you mistook my handle.

the summary of the equality issue, is natures doing. A wiseman once said, "a fight against nature, can only be sustained, but would end up in vain".

Feeling sleepy already got to catch a nap, good night.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is like you want to hear sorry okay I am sorry.You yourself do no know me outside hee so you can't call me foolish.Either way nor vex and please don't insult my father again.

i'm sorry for disrespecting your father too. bye!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
donem:

I reterate my earlier stance, am pro feminist, to be acatalectically veracious, denial of women's rights in what ever formm aint only cruel but evil.

On me contradicting myself, i think u either misconstrued my writeup, or you mistook my handle.

the summary of the equality issue, is natures doing. A wiseman once said, "a fight against nature, can only be sustained, but would end up in vain".

Feeling sleepy already got to catch a nap, good night.
It is ntt only nature society and religion is part of the problem.Browse about equality relating to gender anyway goodnight.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MrMystrO(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mystro,mystro,mystro please read about equality.We all know our biological attributes but that does not mean it defines every gender out there.We have weak men Strong men and vice versa.Stop attributing equality to nature or gender.If it was a joke when the campaigners started we would not have gotten this far.Equal rights and opportunities is what we ask for and not you giving me those rights because of my gender.Do not limit me because I am a woman and you fell I am not up to the task let me prove my point and myself it is left for me to judge not you.If we do things by merit and not because of gender it would be much fairer.So I say to you equality or equity as some call it is not a joke or an impossibility more doors would be open for the female gender in years to come.

You are a Woman, And so i don't Expect 100% Rationality From you. You cannot see the World as it Really is Without any Sentiment Attached, And i cannot blame you, Of course Not!!! But i believe i have said all i have to say here as there is No need for me to Talk On this Issue Anymore. Have a Lovely night ma'am.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by chineduemmao: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
We feminists make the best wives.
Yes we do.
Feminism mould the perfect woman who appreciate,respect and value herself as a woman.
Feminism is not a war against men but a war against anti women injustices and inequalities.
Period.
lol feminists never value theirselves as women they just want to be like men while we dont really care cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
shaybebaby:

Same reason why Africans are more religious than the very Europeans who brought it to us. It is the tool of the oppressor, the oppressed clutches on to it like a blanket.
Finally you are back where have you been I have rarely seen your comments.Hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MrMystrO(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My dear, its really about how we treat one another. The fight for equality is nothing but an INCONSISTENT FANTASY which is an outcrop of humanism the bedrock of this so called modern world. This fight for EQUALITY remains an inconsistent fantasy because Men and Women are not equal and the same. Our biological realities doesnt proof as so. Women are created mainly to do what a man cannot do and vice versa. And the difference in gender is meant for both sex to compliment each other and work together as one. The man is the head of the family but the woman is the head of the home is and example of power shift with respect to our divergent functionalities.Once again its really about how we treat each other with compassion and not the mutual rivalry which is but an unhealthy competition as we see today.

This Right Here Sums it All Up. If You Still Can't come to terms With the message i am trying to Pass, Then Read this Again. Who knows, One of you Ladies might catch something here someday. Goodnight Folks

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

You are a Woman, And so i don't Expect 100% Rationality From you. You cannot see the World as it Really is Without any Sentiment Attached, And i cannot blame you, Of course Not!!! But i believe i have said all i have to say here as there is No need for me to Talk On this Issue Anymore. Have a Lovely night ma'am.
"you are a woman" that statement of yours is insulting.I am openminded and I think rationally.Really mystro what an insult.Anyway it is your own world you developed that view in my own world I can't develop that view.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Humanism is not evil.Equality or equity is not inconsequential.Are we all humans yes or no?Are we worthy of the same rights and opportunities yes or no?

Are we not humans? Yes we are all humans is the answer and which is but a compound name for two differing genders meant to work as a team by complimenting each other. Same rights and opportunities is determined by our biological realities which makes all this struggle about EQUALITY an INCONSISTENT FANTASY because it doesnt apply holistically in our human affairs. We need to understand that their are roles that women play where they are the ones in POWER while men have to be subordinate to them. One of such roles is the home. A woman is the head of the home while the man is the head of the family. IF ONLY WE CARE TO TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT AND COMPASSION SUCH UNHEALTHY COMPETITION WILL NOT ARISE. Humanism when inclined towards the SELFISHNESS in human is indeed EVIL of which SELFISHNESS is what defines most humans because most dont strive to be humane. Its one thing to be human its another to be humane.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Dcholeric: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Elliot2:
like everything else,respect is not given but earned. the status of domineering we see and even of old were all earned by men: e.g in craft and war! the male folk has always shown his abilities to create and use power. and likewise history has never failed to celebrate the few female folks who distinguish themselves! the truth is, the male folk has been more disadvantaged by the society than the female folk but only that he beats his challenges more often than the female. feminism in itself will not work by mere ranting,but the willingness of each female to overcome her life challenges like every other male does.
perfect.
add that being angry at men won't make a woman equal to man.
blaming men for your failures won't make a woman equal to man.
and nairaland is filled with this nature of feminist.
I don't hate women , I love justice.
but these women have to practice what they preach and not this sitting around shouting at the top of your voice and expect respect (that is simply dictatorship) no man wants to be your slave just as you don't want to be a mans slave.

to all loving,hardworking and unsentimental women out there I give my respect.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by shaybebaby(f): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Finally you are back where have you been I have rarely seen your comments.Hope you are good?
Lol, I've been around lurking but not really feeling up to getting involved.

Happy new year (even though its nearly the end of the month) kiss

How have you been? I see you are on top form tonight holding down the forte. wink
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Dcholeric: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Snow02:
that's what they all say until they turn their husbands to house boys
foolish men (e.g jayZ) are the only ones who should become houseboys for not manning up to the equality these women request for , rather these foolish men allow their right to be thrown away.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Are we not humans? Yes we are all humans is the answer and which is but a compound name for two differing genders meant to work as a team by complimenting each other. Same rights and opportunities is determined by our biological realities which makes all this struggle about EQUALITY an INCONSISTENT FANTASY because it doesnt apply to holistically to our human affairs. We need to understand that their are roles that women play where the are the ones in POWER while men have to be subordinate to them. One of such roles is the home. A woman is the head of the home while the man is the head of the family. IF ONLY WE CARE TO TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT AND COMPASSION SUCH UNHEALTHY COMPETITION WILL NOT ARISE. Humanism when inclined towards the SELFISHNESS in human is indeed EVIL of which SELFISHNESS is what defines most humans.
I respect peoples opinions and this is clearly yours.I disagree with you a 100%.In a democracy equal rights are given irrespective of gender.You only seem to be talking about biological make up now let me ask you this does society and religion have a role to play in inequalities?Is it proven anywhere that men are more intelligent than women or smarter and others.Capabilities and responsibilities have nothing to do with gender prove yourself capable based on merit is part of humanism.As long as we all walk on land,breath the same air and are classified as human beings we are equal maybe unique in ouldn worth as humans.Humanism is not evil in my opinion because the issue of equality us more than biological attributes.Do not limit me because of my gender let me prove myself and be judged fairly.Earn what you get and not because of your gender or the fact that it was given to you on a platter of gold.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

Lol, I've been around lurking but not really feeling up to getting involved.

Happy new year (even though its nearly the end of the month) kiss

How have you been? I see you are on top form tonight holding down the forte. wink
Yes o and happy new year to you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Gerrard59(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Nobodys:
you have said it all sweethrt....we Shud all be feminist cause we need eachother....and we are all equal... I love u...

I would advise everyone here to go read about feminism... I too didn't like it until I read about it.... it's not about a woman trying to control the world....nawww ....it's about a man being equal with s woman and vice versa.... it's a movement for everyone .. for those that have suffered from gender discrimination and inequality........you can't get what u want cause you a man and she can't get what she wants cause she's a woman........all of these is what this movement have come to discourage and I see great improvement.... whether man , woman,trangender...we are all equal.......

Certainly not modern day feminism that says there is a gender pay gap (when there is none, at least in the developed world)), while also tactically forcing top paying males to earn less so that "things will be equal". As for transgenders, those folks are biological/physiologically confused individuals.

@Post, Yes, feminists tend to be financially independent. But don't expect her to date someone who earns/is worth less than her. Generally, women date/marry up not down. Feminist or not. While on that, I'm attracted to ladies that know their left from right and are rightly informed about issues. Not also forgetting respect for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Jan 27, 2018
There is a big difference between feminists and militant feminists. The latter are usually frustrated and come in low haircut styles. Now...those are the self-hating and man-hating monsters to stay away from if one intends to live a blissful life. They are damaged psychologically beyond repair from many years of wrong choice in men.

/

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I respect peoples opinions and this is clearly yours.I disagree with you a 100%.In a democracy equal rights are given irrespective of gender.You only seem to be talking about biological make up now let me ask you this does society and religion have a role to play in inequalities?Is it proven anywhere that men are more intelligent than women or smarter and others.Capabilities and responsibilities have nothing to do with gender prove yourself capable based on merit is part of humanism.As long as we all walk on land,breath the same air and are classified as human beings we are equal maybe unique in ouldn worth as humans.Humanism is not evil in my opinion because the issue of equality us more than biological attributes.Do not limit me because of my gender let me prove myself and be judged fairly.Earn what you get and not because of your gender or the fact that it was given to you on a platter of gold.

What i have written is too simple to understand. But your chauvinism is making it difficult for you to comprehend. I HAVE STATED THAT ITS ABOUT COMPLIMENTING ONE ANOTHER AND NOT COMPETITION. I have no where stated that men are superior to women but made clear that the roles of superiority by each gender is subjective to functionality and which is not permanent to a gender alone. My dear its true DEMOCRACY preaches EQUALITY. The question of course is. Does it function as so by the very meaning of the word 'EQUALITY' anywhere in the world, this article of faith called EQUALITY? For example, that the RICH and the POOR are equal? That the daughter of a Senator living in the city hub is equal to the daughter of a hunter in the village and are entitled to EQUAL rights and OPPORTUNITIES just because they are females? The answer is an absolute NO! Why?! Because the natural laws of the universe doesn't work that way. The daughter of a senator will not be treated equally and the same with the daughter of the hunter in the village if both want to see MR. Buhari who is the President of both. Thats why this EQUAL RIGHT thing is an inconsistent fantasy. It may be called equal rights but its subjective to a scale of privileges. Hence, there are certain privileges women enjoy that gives them an upper edge over men and vice versa. EQUALITY IS AN ILLUSION. What i have been telling you is that there is transmutation of power with respect to privileges each gender enjoys. The rule of EQUALITY can't be applied holistically to our human affairs which is a reason why you dont find my using our biological realities appealing. My dear the law of EQUALITY is a FRAUD. You should be asking yourself why a Senator's pay in NOT EQUAL to what the masses who voted them earn as salaries but it is a MULTIPLICATION of the masses'. And do the masses enjoy the same opportunities and rights with the senators? Aint we all Nigerians? lol Aint we all human beings? Or what is Democracy all about if not in the words of George Orwell in his great revealing book, Animal Farm. "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHER". Equality is an Illusion, by mere looking at an organised advocation group for equality. There is always a leader amidst the group who for the fact of being a leader alone makes that individual UNEQUAL to the rest of his group advocating for EQUALITY. That leader of course will enjoy certain rights than the rest due to status which is but a privilege. The law of equality is flawed when it comes in contact with reality. "It is maintained that a society is free only when DISSENTING MINORITIES have room to throw their weight around. As a matter of fact, a dissenting minority feels free only when it can IMPOSE its will on the MAJORITY: What it abominates is the dissent of the majority" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on Human Condition)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part / Another Nigerian Porn Star, Lady Gold Discovered In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.