Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (61631 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by zombieTRACKER: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
That lady is missing her boyfriend

This marriage is a sham
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Worksunlimited: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Marriage isn't for everybody .. I only pity the guy
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Working on that flaw though

Madam, enough said it is not your wedding. We no ask you

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

- Ain't Fůcking wicked bro. I ain't interested in anál, and that's what the phatfùck bringing to the Fůcking table cheesy
Pls remind me, what's the name of that movie at ur dp?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by miqos02(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

Madam, enough said it is not your wedding. We no ask you

It's OK. Nothing wrong with relating with a situation.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by alexmaye(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

sorry to intrude but e no gud and please does eba swell in water?

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by free2ryhme: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Hers is a wedding. So yours is what event?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Shut up..

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

Hers is a wedding. So yours is what event?

When I'm extremely angry.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by ikemesit4477: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:
A bride appeared to be unhappy at her wedding ceremony - a day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. The bride identified Duchess Alexis tied the knot to her sweetheart, Domor Mienye in style and appeared to have been provoked at the wedding ceremony as her husband tried to pacify her even by spraying her money. According to her, the Master of Ceremonies MC 'did her strong thing' at the wedding.

A Facebook user, Hon Ala Mathias shared the post below;

That Moment When The Bride Duchess Alexis Is Been Stubborn To Laugh For Her Husband My Paddi Domor Mienye So He Is Petting Her And Spraying Some Dollars On Her To Make Her Laugh Without She Still Not Laughing. But Only One Joke From MC/Comedian Endurance Keyamo Made Her To Laugh Like Never Before Congratulations Once More My Correct Pipo!

The new wife (Duchess Alexis) reacted to the post by writing; The MC do me strong thing I swear....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html
see how she disgrace herself in the public!

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

When I'm extremely angry.

extremely angry just like that

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by afamaustin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
That is the type of my girlfriend behavior that made me end the relationship today.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by phemmyfour: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:
But nobody asked you nao madam. Haba!!
shut up!
Her post is related to the topic

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by free2ryhme: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexmaye:

Omo home economics student cheesy

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Short women and strong head. grin

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by BruncleZuma: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
The ignorance of this post is bleeding annoying...that is a traditional marriage most probably the Ijaws of Bayelsa.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Haggui: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Women can sabi form for wedding day ehn
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexmaye:

Hahhahahahaha, e dey scatter. grin

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Mintayo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
She will laugh in the oda room... grin grin grin
Please help save anu...https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Tanyabee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

- She's fuckin missing her ex's çock she fuckèd a fortnight ago
ah ah! there is God o
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bossontop:
Na dis kine woman dey stab her husband oo nake d man watch him back oooo......but seriously how can u not b happy or at least pretend to be on your wedding day??

The worst part of it is that her newly wedded husband couldn't pacify her in public, how would he ever be able to that in the house?

That woman need lots of counseling, hoping that would work on her. undecided

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by RZArecta2(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm.. Really don't know what made her that angry. Thou might be genuine she could at least not made it so obvious for all to see on such a day.
BTW. the husband seems very cool, friendly and calm while the wife seems to be hard to pacify. Really don't like women like that.
Wishing them marital bliss.
it's part of traditional wedding rites in some south south communities, the bride is to pretend to be angry while her husband pets her with cash and pet names till she smiles, i don't know what the blogger meant by sensationalizing this. If he travelled around a bit, we wouldn't be discussing this

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
I go warn my hired mc bfr d event and if he still go f up...I go cut his pay
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by alexmaye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Hahhahahahaha, e dey scatter. grin
lol that means your face dy scatter for water.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Enemyofpeace: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
There case na follow come, village people follow dem go their wedding

afamaustin:
That is the type of my girlfriend behavior that made me end the relationship today.
liar. Na she leave you because you dey too stingy
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

extremely angry just like that

But don't worry, I do get over it quickly. cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by iluvdonjazzy: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
she still did not smile.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Enemyofpeace: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

who cares?

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by alexmaye(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

Omo home economics student cheesy
Boss no be my fault Na cause I never hear say eba dy swell for water oooooo

My Soon To Be Wife / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel