Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (61621 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by free2ryhme: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

But don't worry, I do get over it quickly. cheesy

It is your anger ooo not mine

I can never worry

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by karli4nia(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Working on that flaw though

I appreciate your comment. Have you ever tried to stop that anger in its track.. Most often its right after the negative emotion of anger has sucked us up and made us react negatively without self control that we see and regret our reaction. Please keep working on it am with you on this..

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by afbstrategies: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
They shouldn't have been together to begin with. She probably has severe emotional problem or mood swing. I applaud the guy for his patience. It shows he is deeply in love with her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by ngwababe(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Me too
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Kofoshiii: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:
A bride appeared to be unhappy at her wedding ceremony - a day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. The bride identified Duchess Alexis tied the knot to her sweetheart, Domor Mienye in style and appeared to have been provoked at the wedding ceremony as her husband tried to pacify her even by spraying her money. According to her, the Master of Ceremonies MC 'did her strong thing' at the wedding.

A Facebook user, Hon Ala Mathias shared the post below;

That Moment When The Bride Duchess Alexis Is Been Stubborn To Laugh For Her Husband My Paddi Domor Mienye So He Is Petting Her And Spraying Some Dollars On Her To Make Her Laugh Without She Still Not Laughing. But Only One Joke From MC/Comedian Endurance Keyamo Made Her To Laugh Like Never Before Congratulations Once More My Correct Pipo!

The new wife (Duchess Alexis) reacted to the post by writing; The MC do me strong thing I swear....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
who cares?

Obviously you do. You won't have quoted if you do not.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

- She's fuckin missing her ex's çock she fuckèd a fortnight ago

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Tomoyayi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

It's good you understand yasef, sha tell your bobo make him know
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by aris: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's tradition. I think in some areas in either Rivers State or Bayelsa d groom will have to make his bride laugh. I understand if she gives in easily family will not b too happy as it is seen as making herself cheap...(unverified though)

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow! She tried o. I wish I could carry a stony face for more than five minutes, I go don show teeth spoil the vex. Make she chill sha, na her wedding o.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by karli4nia(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
ngwababe:

Me too

Me 3 wink

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

It is your anger ooo not mine

I can never worry

You're so cunny. wink
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by SSAwhistleblowe: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
She has forgotten that the pictures taken at the event will be there for life... she is so childish no matter what she should at least pretend for the event to end instead of sulking openly like a spoilt child...she is not even concerned about the impression being created in public. Sorry for the man you have married a difficult wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Mace2856: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Watin happend to her. Watin pple they look for. Shiooor
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Enemyofpeace: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Obviously you do. You won't have quoted if you do not.
e dey your body. Continue
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by okerekeikpo: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
This one don enter real wahala like this
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by sweetilicious(f): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm.. Really don't know what made her that angry. Thou might be genuine she could at least not made it so obvious for all to see on such a day.
BTW. the husband seems very cool, friendly and calm while the wife seems to be hard to pacify. Really don't like women like that.
Wishing them marital bliss.
Yeah
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
That's not the man she wants to marry.....Igbo choose wife or husband for their children
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by sweetilicious(f): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

Not true.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe she was being forced to wed the guy.. lolz. She is beautiful though grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Qsscruz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Please do. Learn how to subdue your anger. In serious cases, people enroll in anger management classes.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by YeshuaIsLord: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
She has forgotten that the pictures taken at the event will be there for life... she is so childish no matter what she should at least pretend for the event to end instead of sulking openly like a spoilt child...she is not even concerned about the impression being created in public. Sorry for the man you have married a difficult wife.

darol4real:
That's not the man she wants to marry.....Igbo choose wife or husband for their children

Comments on here reveal just how ignorant of other cultures Nigerians are.
It is an Ijaw traditional wedding; obvious from the groom's name. I'm sure you don't even know Ijaw names.
It is the Ijaw tradition for a bride to do her utmost to suppress the urge to smile or laugh until her groom is deemed to have done enough financially to earn her smile/ laughter

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by free2ryhme: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

You're so cunny. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by 1shortblackboy: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
If una sabi anything una for know say na Rivers culture be that. D woman has to form vex and.not smiling d husband is expected to spray he money till she smiles. Na just normal arranger wedding drama. She's not really angry
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by countryfive: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
this is not my portion
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by governor2022(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

(standing up and smiling slowly) baby will you marry me?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by chaiks: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

see u and your monika
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Qsscruz:

Please do. Learn how to subdue your anger. In serious cases, people enroll in anger management classes.

Do you think it's anger issue? I'm not the violent type. But sometimes some certain issues do come up to me and I get so angry.

In the case of lies, I know the person is lying but he keep denying I get so mad. I yell to high heaven. I can withstand anything in this world but lies in any form.

And so many times it has been used against me. They do not care to know if I'm right or not but my shouting will be the main topic.

I read the 48 laws of power and I got the whole scope. People will use your flaws against you to defeat you.

And I've been calm, I talk gently under provocation now.

Sorry for my long post . Introverts tend to write lengthy.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ahcu1(f): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls, this an Ijaw marriage where bride is expected to laugh before marriage starts. It not DAT d bride is angry. All people and d husband will do is to spread her money till she laughs. So stop all did quarrels
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ahcu1(f): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls, this an Ijaw marriage where bride is expected to laugh before marriage starts. It not DAT d bride is angry. All people and d husband will do is to spread her money till she laughs. So stop all did quarrels
I

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
karli4nia:

I appreciate your comment. Have you ever tried to stop that anger in its track.. Most often its right after the negative emotion of anger has sucked us up and made us react negatively without self control that we see and regret our reaction. Please keep working on it am with you on this..

Oh thanks. I appreciate the time you took to reply me. I'm working on it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Soon To Be Wife / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.