Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (62075 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by oodua1stson: 12:52am On Jan 31, 2018
I don't know why some people risk marrying women like this
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Evince(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Working on that flaw though

Ur anger be like soured egusi soup cooked with assorted
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Tijay90(m): 1:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Quite obvious she doesn't want to marry... Yet.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by dasparrow: 3:58am On Jan 31, 2018
Worksunlimited:
Marriage isn't for everybody .. I only pity the guy

So you Nigerians know that marriage isn't for everybody yet you people keep putting unnecessary pressure on people to marry. When some people have made it verbally clear that they dont want marriage you people insult and mock them and justify your shitty actions by claiming you are African and it is part of your shitty culture to pressure people into marriage whether people like it or not, whether people desire it or not.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:10am On Jan 31, 2018
RZArecta2:
it's part of traditional wedding rites in some south south communities, the bride is to pretend to be angry while her husband pets her with cash and pet names till she smiles, i don't know what the blogger meant by sensationalizing this. If he travelled around a bit, we wouldn't be discussing this

This site is dominated by teenagers and people in their early twenties. What do you expect ?

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:11am On Jan 31, 2018
dasparrow:

So you Nigerians know that marriage isn't for everybody yet you people keep putting unnecessary pressure on people to marry. When some people have made it verbally clear that they dont want marriage you people insult and mock them and justify your shitty actions by claiming you are African and it is part of your shitty culture to pressure people into marriage whether people like it or not, whether people desire it or not.

Haba! Why the vitriol ? Is he the one pressurizing you to marry ?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

you're Aries right?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Worksunlimited: 4:51am On Jan 31, 2018
dasparrow:

You sound so pained... undecided
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Moses247(m): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:
Why the frown nah on your wedding day
that is how we do it in my place (the ijaws) it's fun. u go spray ur wife to be until she smile or laugh before u both can sit down. some mean girls go use d opportunity take make money...they won't smile for a very long time..lol
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm.. Really don't know what made her that angry. Thou might be genuine she could at least not made it so obvious for all to see on such a day.
BTW. the husband seems very cool, friendly and calm while the wife seems to be hard to pacify. Really don't like women like that.
Wishing them marital bliss.

We don't know how bad she felt or how bad the act done to her was let's not just jump to conclusion
How won't the husband smile he needs to make the crowd believe he isn't guilty or is a good man
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Moses247(m): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Moses247:

that is how we do it in my place (the ijaws) it's fun. u go spray ur wife to be until she smile or laugh before u both can sit down. some mean girls go use d opportunity take make money...they won't smile for a very long time..lol
This is the main reason why she is not smiling¤ every other Conclusion is baseless, it's Just an ijaw way nothing more to it.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by SycophanticGoat: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

Chai! If you marry my kind of person, you will get nothing less than months to cool off. Because me don't even like going close to angry people.. I usually give them 100ft gap. No time to begin dey depress myself unnecessarily.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by slurity1: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2018
I remembered my wedding day too, I was so provoked by my own parent that I feel like leaving the wedding environment but I overcame that when I remembered that will be their joy
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by felixxy(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2018
the bride is not sad because sm body offend her. its a tradition in ijaw land.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by sekxyqueen(f): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Short women and strong head. grin
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by SoliBayNG: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2018
I'm surprised you guys don't know it's a thing they do in the south. The bride doesn't smile, until the groom, his friends and family have sprayed enough cash. It's part of the tradition. Much ado about nothing.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by DavidEsq(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

Eba doesn't swell in soaked in water. It's garri dat swells, ma. Especially Ijebu garri
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by nickishire: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Biko, where is the dollars? All i see here is 200 naira notes.
dainformant:
A bride appeared to be unhappy at her wedding ceremony - a day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. The bride identified Duchess Alexis tied the knot to her sweetheart, Domor Mienye in style and appeared to have been provoked at the wedding ceremony as her husband tried to pacify her even by spraying her money. According to her, the Master of Ceremonies MC 'did her strong thing' at the wedding.

A Facebook user, Hon Ala Mathias shared the post below;

That Moment When The Bride Duchess Alexis Is Been Stubborn To Laugh For Her Husband My Paddi Domor Mienye So He Is Petting Her And Spraying Some [b]Dollar[/b]s On Her To Make Her Laugh Without She Still Not Laughing. But Only One Joke From MC/Comedian Endurance Keyamo Made Her To Laugh Like Never Before Congratulations Once More My Correct Pipo!

The new wife (Duchess Alexis) reacted to the post by writing; The MC do me strong thing I swear....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by uvalued(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:
This is not good
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:

You see that's what I don't understand about some women angry

When they get angry it takes hours or days for them to get over it. Come on it's your wedding day at least she could have just forced a smile.

The husband will need to constantly pacify her on a daily basis because she looks like a woman that gets offended easily cry
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Treasure17(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Moses247:

Lol.. No wonder the man was spraying 200 naira note on her
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Treasure17(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
efesodje:

You see that's what I don't understand about some women angry

When they get angry it takes hours or days for them to get over it. Come on it's your wedding day at least she could have just forced a smile.

The husband will need to constantly pacify her on a daily basis because she looks like a woman that gets offended easily cry
Yeah. Women are unpredictable
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by engrIB: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2018
I'm the groom. It's the Ijaw peoples tradition that the groom sprays the bride until she smiles, just as some informed people previously explained. Why make fun of people or things you don't understand. It's quite disheartening that gullible Nigerians are here talking trash as always. The good news is "I'm happily married".

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Sirmuel1(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

Eba ke grin
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Psoul(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
dollyjoy:
See,You don't really have to be what you are not in other to seem tough and what not. You sucks at throwing jabs. Wannabe!!

I love the cool and matured way this babe is flooring this "fucking fucking speaking guy". I don laf tire
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Psoul(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2018
The guy just jokingly told her wife on the stage that he will still buy Sex Doll after their wedding. How can dis guy be so callous to throw such expensive joke on their wedding day?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by citas(f): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
so where's the dollar??
no be #200 I dey see for here?

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Moses247(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol.. No wonder the man was spraying 200 naira note on her
yes so...if u go spray 1k note and d lady no gree laugh or smile for like 30minutes unko? ......na die be that if no be falling hand, just incase d money no reach lol....
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Treasure17(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Moses247:

yes so...if u go spray 1k note and d lady no gree laugh or smile for like 30minutes unko? ......na die be that if no be falling hand, just incase d money no reach lol....
Lol. Naso
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by delishpot: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:

In some cultures, the bride is not supposed to be happy, smilling and Jubilating about leaving her father's house. She is supposed to put on a show of being sad(NOT ANGRY) and not smile. Maybe that is what it is about. I know that Kalabari traditional wedding also has a part where the bride must not smile. It shows that she is not too earger to leave her loving family and in some cases, the husband or his family would try to encourage her to cheer up.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by strongpoison: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2018
FvckShiT:

- She's fuckin missing her ex's çock she fuckèd a fortnight ago
that guy looks like the ex-cock who showed up uninvited cus he's not even in d same attire with her.

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos