Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (60440 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by MariaBello: 2:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Are you sure you read the entire story?
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Princessfa(f): 4:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Haha strange things and funny responses from these NL members. This generation that only cares for fb login and instagram.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Lordspicy(m): 4:26am On Feb 01, 2018
people sabi lie I swear....

which person wey dey 21st century still dey chop first kiss at 19?

who dey tell him papa say him kiss girl?

who go get liver tell him pops man say him wan disvirgin girl?

op must be an apc official

and him papa still post d story and boy pic online

in fact lala and seun..hold am well

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Spidermon: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2018
If true, the son get sense pass hin papa
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by africanusvu(m): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Wat joblessness can lead an adultman into.imaging the nonsense this OP is postin in social media. Every one now owns an NGO
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by bigtt76(f): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Is this the jew boy? grin

BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian relationship counselor and writer has revealed what his son was told by his friends after having his first kiss. According to Victor Ibeh, his son was told to sleep with the virgin girl whom he kissed in order to "own her permanently".

Victor also narrated his similar experience at the university some years back as he deflowered a virgin who is now happily married to another man.

Victor narrated his story on Facebook. Read below;

My son had his first kiss yesterday. After that experience, he called to tell me. He was so elated about the experience that he was literally jumping out of his skin in excitement. After the narration, he told me that his friends asked him to have sex with her, because she is still a Virgin, so that he can own her permanently. Emphasis on “own her permanently”.

I had to ask him to repeat himself and he did. So, I excused myself to get some beer, because I wasn’t “inner-standing” what he was trying to say.

After taking a sip of beer, my mind became active to process what he said.

“You mean you want to Bleep your girlfriend and deflower her, so that you can own her, who taught you that?”

“I love her so much and I don’t want to lose her. My friends said that a girl can never leave the man that deflowered her.”

“Have you taken time to find out if she wants to remain with you forever? Oh! You are just concerned about your own selfish interest and you call that love. What if she comes up tomorrow to says that her values have changed, will you keep her against her will?”

“I’m sorry dad. That’s what my friends told me. I thought they were right.”

“No, Son. They are wrong. This is why you shouldn’t learn sex education from your peers. They will ruin you with their ineptitude and foolishness.”

(Takes another sip of beer)

When I was in the Uni I had this same experience with a girl I loved. My friend told me the same thing. Unfortunately, I didn’t have someone to give me healthy counsel. I deflowered her and she happened to be the only virgin I have ever had in my life. Somehow I don’t just dig virgins. It is personal.

The sex at that time seemed like it held her bound to me, but at the fullness of time when reality hit us, she moved on. Today she is happily married to another guy.

Ridiculous is the fact that I actually believed that a piece of flesh called hymen would buy me a woman’s romantic loyalty. Who does that?

It wasn’t just that I was foolish, it also reveals how lowly we regard female folks.

Trying to use “love spell” on people or doing anything to enslave them to us is not love. That’s why I don’t call it “love spell”. I call it enslavement spell. Anything you do and take away another person’s power of choice is never motivated by love. As an individual, if I feel you are expressly or subtly taking away my power of choice, I will fight back. Whatever love I have for you can turn into hate in a blink.

I hear some people spell others into marriage. They are mad. Really mad. Even if you use gifts to enslave people, you are evil. The power of choice is a fundamental need of humans.

By the way, adults who also believe in Okafor’s law are morons. They are not better than this my 19 year old son who doesn’t know how to wash his back properly while bathing. The fact that an emotionally broken woman allows you to have sex with her every time you knock, isn’t something to brag about. An emotionally broken woman is almost like a lunatic on the street. How does one brag with the fact that he slept with a lunatic who isn’t in the best of her mind?

Who even said women don’t find their way back into the lives of men they have bleeped before. Who are these married men who keep going back to Bleep their exes. Shebi Nkechi’s law does not affect them?

Hymen doesn’t buy you a woman’s loyalty. Relationship thrives on values. If a person’s romantic values are not guaranteed in a relationship, don’t expect him/her to stick.

(Continues drinking his beer)

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-relationship-counselor-reveals-what-his-son-told-him-after-first-kiss.html
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by lastempero: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2018
The world is about to go down,oga u mean ur boy told u that he wants to bleep a gal n u didn't slap him first to reset his priority.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Butoneday2(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Is this one a son? Your name is Ibe right? Means Iberibe ajoka. Sir pls your son still need to grow up cos his sense and brain never matured. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by gudvibz(f): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2018
selfemployed:

Son must not be biological

Making it clear would have been better
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Adebowale89(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2018
dvkot:
stop bangin 14years old tongue

I'm not in the class of guys that date indomie generation. my ex's age range start from 22 up
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Ever8054:
boy kiss a girl,. then called his father to tell him about it ...and to inform his father that he want to f**ck the girl.....,and the father announced it to the whole world on social media.....our elders be like...in our own days we run to hiding if our father see's us toasting a girl....this generation is finish....
Ah swear down..
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by ngwababe(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2018
obinnashady:
you fine o
Thank you
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by princessayesha(f): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Greene66:
So what is the point of this?

Anyone who doesn't know this is a false belief is ignorant.

I don't believe in any emotionally broken woman. Everyone is in their right state of mind at all times.

Emotionally broken women do exist my brother.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Some pipu get tym sha

Anyway, my people pray make this thing wey i dey figure out work oh

All of Una go enjoy me
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2018
Foolish talk. if you like have all the money in the world', have the longest and biggest cassava, be the most handsome man and disvirgin her, she will never be your own permanently.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Waiting for virgin-hunters to comment...

I know this one go sweet you die..refurbished oloshos giving themselves self-consolation.

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Boyooosa:
See as this man dey undermine hymen, hymen wey one Brazilian girl just sell for $450, 000 this afternoon... shocked

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by obinnashady(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2018
ngwababe:

Thank you
You are welcome honey

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by murtaj(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
A boy kisses a girl and tell that to his father in this our generation.IMPOSSIBLE

Possible, depend on the relationship you build btw you and parent
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Adebowale89:
the weird part of a relationship I ever had with my 4 ex's was disflowering them all

I never meet a Lady with open vagina in my life. if truly breaking hymen keep ladies then I ought to have Nkeonye permanently with me
No one is saying you should keep a girl you disvirgined permanently( like a slave)..it doesn't work that way but do not underestimate that okafor's law...a girl you disvirgined, you still got a hold on her , no matter what ..all you need is to be in the right place at the right time( with a bit a of manipulation) to easily activate her and she will fall like a pack of card (whether married or not)..the same also happen with men but not as easily as men ( I don't know whether to call their own Nkechi law or not especially if that nkechi still have a banging body) ...I have seen it happen over and over again. I remember when I was in my 2nd year ..a girl in my lodge who has a fiance who she is engaged to ... but this girl whenever she recieves a call from the one who disvirgined her... she will drop everything happily and go bleep for free(it doesn't matter whether the guy is in kano or sokoto)..it is like a hypnosis.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Adebowale89:
the weird part of a relationship I ever had with my 4 ex's was disflowering them all

I never meet a Lady with open vagina in my life. if truly breaking hymen keep ladies then I ought to have Nkeonye permanently with me
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Adebowale89:

No one is saying you should keep a girl you disvirgined permanently( like a slave)..it doesn't work that way but do not underestimate that okafor's law...a girl you disvirgined, you still got a hold on her , no matter what ..all you need is to be in the right place at the right time( with a bit a of manipulation) to easily activate her and she will fall like a pack of card (whether married or not)..the same also happen with men but not as easily as women ( I don't know whether to call their own Nkechi law or not especially if that nkechi still have a banging body) ...I have seen it happen over and over again. I remember when I was in my 2nd year ..a girl in my lodge who has a fiance who she is engaged to ... but this girl whenever she recieves a call from the one who disvirgined her... she will drop everything happily and go bleep for free(it doesn't matter whether the guy is in kano or sokoto)..it is like a hypnosis.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by thedondada(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Ever8054:
boy kiss a girl,. then called his father to tell him about it ...and to inform his father that he want to f**ck the girl.....,and the father announced it to the whole world on social media.....our elders be like...in our own days we run to hiding if our father see's us toasting a girl....this generation is finish....

Sultan of the thread.

Imagine the balls on that kid
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by lilyheaven: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
A boy kisses a girl and tell that to his father in this our generation.IMPOSSIBLE
Very possible, son and father have good communication.
I wish my son will be open to me.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by raylizzy: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2018
No Sense ma brother

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Espada1O:
I know this one go sweet you die..refurbished oloshos giving themselves self-consolation.

Good to see you can never move on. Now, go check my main account, a comment there needs your attention.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Good to see you can never move on. Now, go check my main account, a comment there needs your attention.

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Espada1O:

You do, don't miss out on the opportunity to attack and generate likes... grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Espada1O: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You do, don't miss out on the opportunity to attack and generate likes... grin

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by bennytrips27(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
our generation parents really gets close to their kids,so it's not impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.