Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (60437 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by greencard: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nigerianbaby1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
The father is a foooolish man, he would end up ruining that boys life
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Boyooosa(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hymen dey high men shaa...
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Boyooosa(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
See as this man dey undermine hymen, hymen wey one Brazilian girl just sell for $450, 000 this afternoon... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Enemyofpeace: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wetin come be my own?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Uniqueteco(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
According to the OP's long story, the summary goes does.....

Dad: Look here son, I deflowered a girl in my uni days and I've never come across any other virgin.

Son: Meaning that my mother is.....

Dad: Shut up! I didn't call her a LovePeddler

Son: So dad what happened to her v.....

Dad: Your mother may be kind enough to explain the whereabout of her virginity.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Uniqueteco(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2018

Dad: Look here son, I deflowered a girl in my uni days and I've never come across any other virgin.

Dad: Shut up! I didn't call her a w h o r e

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
The father is stupid... But I don't believe the story.. How'll a 19year old boy kiss. A girl and call his father to inform him that he kissed a girl and his father should give him go - ahead to Bleep/sex the girl? Believe at your own peril
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wait! is that the father or the son?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by obinnashady(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
ngwababe:
True talk onye nna. After sexing her now,all girls will be become olosho to him like ndi nairaland.
you fine o
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
MayorOlohLo1:
Wait! is that the father or the son?

I'm confused sef... Is that guy up to 40years? tongue tongue
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Zyzman: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nonsense..Papa and pikin wey dem suppose beat....mtcheew
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Osasmd: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=churchee post=64680599]If only you all know that he was only cooking up gist to drive at a concluding point.[/quote)
Exactly
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Emmybest78: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Chai!!! ALU eme

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2018
​Arsenal sell Ox to Liverpool
Man City 5-0 Liverpool​
​Arsenal sell Sanchez to Man Utd
Tottenham 2-0 Man Utd​
​Arsenal sell Giroud to Chelsea Bournemouth 3-0 Chelsea​
​Arsenal jazz strong wo

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Adebowale89(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
the weird part of a relationship I ever had with my 4 ex's was disflowering them all

I never meet a Lady with open vagina in my life. if truly breaking hymen keep ladies then I ought to have Nkeonye permanently with me
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by MRFOLKSY1: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2018
MRFOLKSY IS TYPING....
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Hillary4Jesus: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2018
]new generation kids[/b][color=#990000][/color] grin[quote][/quote][b][/b]
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by ironlady94: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2018
end time stories
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by selfemployed(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2018
gudvibz:
It seems I'm having difficulty understanding this story, did you tell all that to your son? How old is your son?
Or perhaps you are telling it to us undecided

Son must not be biological
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Kingzra1(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2018
your son what

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Lhimeet(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
Some Friends and bad advice are like 5&6...
(Sips beer too)

Please someone borrow me that pic of the man holding two fingers together
Here you go! grin

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Lhimeet(m): 1:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Uniqueteco:

Dad: Shut up! I didn't call her a w h o r e

grin

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by rawtouch: 1:52am On Feb 01, 2018
*sips nonalcoholic stout*

wink
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by dvkot(m): 1:57am On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:
A boy kisses a girl and tell that to his father in this our generation.IMPOSSIBLE
quite possible, it depends on how you train your children....
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by dvkot(m): 2:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Adebowale89:
the weird part of a relationship I ever had with my 4 ex's was disflowering them all

I never meet a Lady with open vagina in my life. if truly breaking hymen keep ladies then I ought to have Nkeonye permanently with me
stop bangin 14years old tongue

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by gozzlin: 2:16am On Feb 01, 2018
sinaj:
Own her permanently got me laughing grin
The guy's lips tho.
I know you wan kiss am.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by piagetskinner(m): 2:33am On Feb 01, 2018
how old are you that you already have a son that is planning on preying on a virgin girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.