Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197950 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2018
NaotoKan:
^^^

And I was warned not to come to Nigeria! :-[

Lol, NaotoKan, and they warned you o grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omoyennimie(f): 10:29pm On May 08, 2018
Alexy2014:

Global warming.
Thanks Alexy
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Qunlexie: 7:14am On May 09, 2018
Urgent need to swap interview date. I'm for June 5. Anyone interested?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 09, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:

Lol, NaotoKan, and they warned you o grin grin grin

Lo. Honestly, I was seriously warned and discouraged to come to Nigeria. I thought it would be a wonderful experience working and living in Nigeria for sometime. Although, I'm not discouraged by the tight-lipped posture of some posters. It is just the general experience (from NYSC, job-hunting and living conditions) that wears me down. Not so over there. The unemployment here makes every process overly-competitive.

If it worsens, I pack my bags and go back.

nena2014:

Hi, I sent you a mail.

Replied.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by gezie: 12:09pm On May 09, 2018
Qunlexie:

Hey, I'm interested. I'm for May 17, are you sure its possible to swap?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Luckiotutu: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
We will be giving out ebooks containing;
-Dragnet aptitude test(verbal, Numerical, abstract)
-gmat materials(complete)
-TOEFL material(complete)
-GRE material (complete)
-Workforce test materials
-Financial industry past test materials and preparatory materials
-petroleum industry materials
-Access bank test material

All at a very cheap price of 1000naira... 21 test materials all for 1000naira only. It is wise to prepare ahead of time.

If interested please reach us at 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by misterEli: 2:57pm On May 09, 2018
Qunlexie:
Hi, let's swap, may 23rd
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ibnchokomah(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2018
So I am not too good at telling stories but this is my advice to everyone
1) Don't be in a haste to talk during the group discussions until you have

1) picked a group leader
2)picked a time keeper
3) picked a presenter.

When you do that, the work becomes easier for you. The topics are ones that anyone can relate to so you might be tempted to talk so much. Remember you have just 15 minutes so discuss the most important points of the topic before you. My group's was on Agriculture and the Nigerian Economy. Yours could be something else.

For the one on one interview, they are very nice people but I advice you read up how to answer situational judgement questions because it was just what I discussed with them all through after the preliminary tell me about yourself and why PWC questions.

I'll point out some questions I was asked..
1) How do you keep relationships
2) What's the biggest finance intensive project you have carried out and what were the lessons learnt.
3) Tell me of a situation where you received a negative feedback and how did you handle it.
4) What instances can you give that portrayed you as a good follower.

They asked many more that were specific to my CV and what I did during service and in school.
Guys prepare for more than 45 minutes of discussions. Mine was about 50 minutes there about.

All the best in your interviews and may the odds be in your favor.

I was also asked to tell them about a current world happening and my opinion on it. So be updated on events going on in the world

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
ibnchokomah:

1) picked a group leader
2)picked a time keeper
3) picked a presenter.

When you do that, the work becomes easier for you. The topics are ones that anyone can relate to so you might be tempted to talk so much. Remember you have just 15 minutes so discuss the most important points of the topic before you. My group's was on Agriculture and the Nigerian Economy. Yours could be something else.

For the one on one interview, they are very nice people but I advice you read up how to answer situational judgement questions because it was just what I discussed with them all through after the preliminary tell me about yourself and why PWC questions.

2) What's the biggest finance intensive project you have carried out and what were the lessons learnt.
3) Tell me of a situation where you received a negative feedback and how did you handle it.

They asked many more that were specific to my CV and what I did during service and in school.
Guys prepare for more than 45 minutes of discussions. Mine was about 50 minutes there about.

I was also asked to tell them about a current world happening and my opinion on it. So be updated on events going on in the world
Thanks so much. And success ahead

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 4:55pm On May 09, 2018
Today's assessment and interview coaching exercise was enriching. Book a date by calling any of the numbers below.

JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the PwC Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc. Our Chief Coach has a decade experience in audit and tax advisory industry and he is an authority of tax and assurance career information in Nigeria and beyond. Our success rate has been more than 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized:

PWC: (https://www.nairaland.com/3583841/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017/65#55498778)
Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854),
KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940)
NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit & consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: 10, 000

Experienced Hire Assessment Center: 15, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

“I have been an ardent follower of JarusHub, but after failing five interviews and almost losing hope, I decided to purchase your services. Your interview & assessment center coaching was rigorous that I thought if it was the main session. But it prepared me for the main day. And as expected, I performed beyond expectations. From falling five interviews across various firms to passing an investment banking interview and assessment center. Thank you JarusHub. You made the impossible possible. God bless you all”

T.Oladejo (Got recruited by Boston Advisory)

This interview and assessment center preparation service is also available for other audit & consulting firms as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/pwc-interview-coaching/
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2018
ibnchokomah:

1) picked a group leader
2)picked a time keeper
3) picked a presenter.

Good one, bro. Thanks for the info. Wish you the best.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Oiyza: 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
encrypt:

You just dey peep. Give us gist na.. How did it go?

It went well
Previous years thread was really helpful
Try and be yourself
N smile

The way the interviewers were looking
I dunno what I feel
But there is God
All the best

Presentation was fifteen minutes
Ensure everyone try to chip in one thing or the other.

All the best

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omoyennimie(f): 8:14pm On May 09, 2018
ibnchokomah:

1) picked a group leader
2)picked a time keeper
3) picked a presenter.

Wow, this means a lot
Thank you
Success
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by encrypt(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2018
Oiyza:

It went well
Previous years thread was really helpful
Try and be yourself
N smile

The way the interviewers were looking
I dunno what I feel
But there is God
All the best

Presentation was fifteen minutes
Ensure everyone try to chip in one thing or the other.

All the best
Thanks dee. Wishing you all the best!
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ednut1(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2018
ibnchokomah:

1) picked a group leader
2)picked a time keeper
3) picked a presenter.

give this man a medal. his fate has already been decided ,sharing this has no correlation with anything. yet some dey hoard tips . continue o

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Oiyza: 8:55pm On May 09, 2018
encrypt:

Thanks dee. Wishing you all the best!

Thanks and u too.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
ednut1:
give this man a medal. his fate has already been decided ,sharing this has no correlation with anything. yet some dey hoard tips . continue o

As in.... I don't just understand. It's like people don't understand we're not competing with each other or for a fixed amount of slots. From what I know, PwC will give offers to as many there are that perform well (correct me if I'm wrong please). So I think it all depends on individual performance....no competition.

#SayNoToHoardingInfo

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by oluwayimika123: 8:24am On May 10, 2018
@ibnchokomah, thank you very much for the insight and I wish u success.

I went through the 2017 thread and I can't help but to salute their doggedness almost everybody shared one thing or the other about their experience during the interview but this year's thread is a complete reversal of what is happening in that thread.

Pls is their anyone slated for June 4?
Let's chat.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by seunbis(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2018
@ibnchokomah, thanks a lot.

Please who is also for June 12
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by lawal456(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2018
Good Day, Mr JarusHub. please i need a hard copy of the ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND and I put a call to a number in Abuja titled Rasheed, I also mailed you but I haven't gotten reply till this moment.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by obatun: 9:30am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=seunbis post=67435463]@ibnchokomah, thanks a lot.
Was initially scheduled for June 12, but got another mail from madam toyin stating June 13.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2018
Alright, so yesterday I met up with someone from on here. She lived close to my office and suggested a 'hang-out' to talk interviews. During lunch break, I spared about 45 mins. I showed up with a sheet of paper and some questions. She was surprised. Lol.

We asked each other questions at one KFC joint, and she was even a bit disappointed that she performed a bit poorly especially with interviews next week. Lol.

I was a bad-ass pretend HR, and then she asked me questions and I tried answering her. We reviewed notes and noted areas for development.

Of course, you know the likely first questions would be: "Tell us about yourself?" if they didn't already ask about how your group members performed. Then they would likely ask "Why PwC?" and these could come in various formats of course. It is how you answer the questions that the interview would likely follow.

Expect a lot of competency questions. After she tried her hands on the intro questions, she flopped in most of the other questions. Yet these are the same questions that have been posted on NL since forever. They are still on here. I asked her if she saw the questions, she said yes, so I asked why she didn't answer very well. She said she thought she had the route to answering the questions very well in her head but at that point she could not quite articulate it.

Those asking how the interviews went just want to hear/read something. Because there is nothing that would likely be new at the stage. The questions have been thrashed many times over. It now depends on how you handle the tension, how you own the questions, answer truthfully, and how much scenarios you offer.

The topics for Group Discussions, well, you can guess them and try to brush up before your interview. However, in my opinion, these are not things you can easily cramp up in your head but are more like what you have known over time. If you follow and read the news normally and went through normal uni/youth experience, you should be able to contribute. Really.

This is why i don't just advise knowing what to answer/say. Say it to yourself in the mirror. Talk to someone, anyone. Contact JarusHub if you want. Except you are naturally good at these things.

I wish you all the best. We out!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 9:50am On May 10, 2018
MikeAsher2:
Alright, so yesterday I met up with someone from on here. She lived close to my office and suggested a 'hang-out' to talk interviews. During lunch break, I spared about 45 mins. I showed up with a sheet of paper and some questions. She was surprised. Lol.

We asked each other questions at one KFC joint, and she was even a bit disappointed that she performed a bit poorly especially with interviews next week. Lol.

I was a bad-ass pretend HR, and then she asked me questions and I tried answering her. We reviewed notes and noted areas for development.

Off course, you know the likely first questions would be: "Tell us about yourself?" if they didn't already ask about how your group members performed. Then they would likely ask "Why PwC?" and these could come in various formats of course.

Expect a lot of competency questions. After she tried her hands on the intro questions, she flopped in most of the other questions. Yet these are the same questions that have been posted on NL since 2013. They are still on here. I asked her if she saw the questions, she said yes, so I asked why she didn't answer very well.
Nice one Mr HR cheesy
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Adedeji07: 10:30am On May 10, 2018
Good day guys, please I've got a question that popped up in my head.... How do you explain a gap in employment...for instance I've been done with nysc since last April ..contributions will be appreciated
cc @ednut1 , TheRealAdonye
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ednut1(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2018
Adedeji07:
Good day guys, please I've got a question that popped up in my head.... How do you explain a gap in employment...for instance I've been done with nysc since last April ..contributions will be appreciated
if u applied for graduate trainee (audit and tax) what has work experience got to do with any thing
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ken124: 11:28am On May 10, 2018
Adedeji07:

I think what he meant is what if a question is asked "what have you been doing since you finished nysc still nw".

If u haven't worked before,you can say..

“My work is important to me, so I won’t be satisfied with any job. Instead of rushing to accept the first thing that
comes my way, I’m taking my time and being selective to make sure my next role is the right one" which I actually found in PWC.

If you are asked why PWC from other big four firms or other coy.
You can say
What makes PWC different is not how big they are,where they are or services they provide..

What makes them different is their impact in helping client achieve remarkable goals,solve complex problems & make meaningful progress......

Best of luck

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2018
Ken124:

I think what he meant is what if a question is asked "what have you been doing since you finished nysc still nw".

“My work is important to me, so I won’t be satisfied with any job. Instead of rushing to accept the first thing that
comes my way, I’m taking my time and being selective to make sure my next role is the right one" which I actually found in PWC.

You can say
What makes PWC different is not how big they are,where they are or services they provide..

What makes them different is their impact in helping client achieve remarkable goals,solve complex problems & make meaningful progress......

Best of luck

Chairmen them, I'm loyal. Perfect response

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 11:37am On May 10, 2018
lawal456:
Good Day, Mr JarusHub. please i need a hard copy of the ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND and I put a call to a number in Abuja titled Rasheed, I also mailed you but I haven't gotten reply till this moment.

Hello Lawal456,

Please where are you located presently? Please call: 08085404500.

Regards.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ednut1(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2018
Ken124:

You can say

Best of luck
ok
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Adedeji07: 12:18pm On May 10, 2018
Ken124:

You can say

Best of luck
Thanks so much for the concise response
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Adedeji07: 12:43pm On May 10, 2018
ednut1:
if u applied for graduate trainee (audit and tax) what has work experience got to do with any thing
Boss it was a random question that just popped up... U know one can't be too sure/careful, just to be on a safer side
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by lawal456(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
I am presently in Benue State that's why I called the nearest call line to me which is Abuja. my number is 09028991779

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.