Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All (2330 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / Can You Tell Your Partner (married Or Single) How Much You Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Lacrissa: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2010
I have too many admirers and please no insults, I'm serious. I'm single, in that I am in no serious relationship maybe dating and some asking me out and getting to know them. I find myself spending time with one particular guy, the short dude I talked about but sometimes I sit back and think about all the other ones I'm forsaking, not knowing what they have to offer and I feel bad. P.S since I'm still young.

What can I possibly do?
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by VGA: 2:04am On Apr 18, 2010

I'm bored
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 18, 2010
How old are you and how old r these men?
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by saintneo(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xgoes to sleep
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Osama10(m): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2010
Be contented with what you've got on your hands.
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Kunbee: 3:02am On Apr 18, 2010
VGA:

I'm bored

me too
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by ayettymama(f): 4:48am On Apr 18, 2010
his post is a joke!! *yawns*
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by daduke2k(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2010
Her post is a joke *yawns*
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by daduke2k(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2010
Her post is a joke *yawns*
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2010
*Yawns, almost dislocates jaw*

ZZZ[size=14pt]Z[/size][size=16pt]Z[/size][size=18pt]Z[/size]. . .ZZZ[size=14pt]Z[/size][size=16pt]Z[/size][size=18pt]Z[/size]. . .ZZZ[size=14pt]Z[/size][size=16pt]Z[/size][size=18pt]Z[/size]. . .
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2010
, grin grin grin grin grin wait a minute, wtf undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed*takes his leave*
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2010
I think you need a personal secretary to arrange your schedules, having too many admirers must be a tough job. Ask their CV's & Financial Statements; from that you can have them shortlisted. smiley
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2010
have you finished fornicating poster?

Lacrissa:

I really hope God forgives me. I just wish intimacy with your loved one not every tom, dic*k and harry, just your loved one wasn't bad. God knows I love him, though I still fornicate as in have intimacy with my loved one. Help
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by zeal500: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
feeling sleepy
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Lacrissa: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
All of you feeling sleepy, c'mon is it the computer you all come to yawn and fall asleep, My post is senseless, yes then simply ignore. It doesn't hurt.

jennykadry:

have you finished fornicating poster?

you are not my God woman, so go take a hike, only God can judge me! cool if this was meant to make me feel bad or guilty, try harder next time smiley
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
Lacrissa:

All of you feeling sleepy, c'mon is it the computer you all come to yawn and fall asleep, My post is senseless, yes then simply ignore. It doesn't hurt.

you are not my God woman, so go take a hike, only God can judge me! cool if this was meant to make me feel bad or guilty, try harder next time smiley

sweetheart you might be the one who'd take a hike, cos by the time these men are done with you, used you and turned you around like some hoe, they r gonna dump you for the agberos that will treat you like you r worth 1 kobo
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by MissyB1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
jennykadry:

sweetheart you might be the one who'd take a hike, cos by the time these men are done with you, used you and turned you around like some hoe, they r gonna dump you for the agberos that will treat you like you r worth 1 kobo
Jenny, You go kill me. Lmao!!! grin grin
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
Missy B:

Jenny, You go kill me. Lmao!!! grin grin

sweetie-sugar-honey-lollipoppy pie , shocked shocked shocked how you dey?[size=40pt] SEE ME DEY CRY SINCE SAY I DON MISS YOU [/size] cry cry cry
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by MissyB1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
Deceive me! angry

I'm aiight Darling, You nko? kiss kiss
Abeg have mercy on the Babe. . . I noh get handkerchief to dry pesin tears. grin grin
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
What can I possibly do?

what can you possibly do?

sometimes I sit back and think about all the other ones I'm forsaking, not knowing what they have to offer and I feel bad

ehen nah
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by chiogo(f): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
LOL y'all are so mean!

grin
Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by ngozianu(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
Lacrissa:

I have too many admirers and please no insults, I'm serious. I'm single, in that I am in no serious relationship maybe dating and some asking me out and getting to know them. I find myself spending time with one particular guy, the short dude I talked about but sometimes I sit back and think about all the other ones I'm forsaking, not knowing what they have to offer and I feel bad. P.S since I'm still young.

What can I possibly do?

You are living in a fools paradise, don't you know that girls of 24 get married these days,ask your mum how old was she when got married,Time and tide waits for no girl. Do you think agbani Daraego is still beautiful, GROW UP AND GET MARRIED

Re: I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
All of una, take it easy with the chic now aba.

(1) (Reply)

The 375 Rules For Gentlemen / Which Would You Like To Marry, Fair Girl And A Girl With Dark Complexion. / If You Think You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.