Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy (2065 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2010
What can I say, the ladies in the house have spoken:

1. An unmarried corporate executive should not date or marry a lady still in the university. The should stick to old over-used and washed of corporate ladies who are no better than 'tokunbo tyres'

2. Most school girls have school bfs. So anyone dating a school girl should make provision for that.

3. A corporate exec who does'nt want to marry a washed out old maid or banker must reduce himself to the social level of the school girl he is dating. If IBB falls in love with a groundnut seller in Tejuoso market, he should be ready to pally with the groundnut sellers association and invite them to all his parties.

4. A guy should put his gf on a leash whenever he goes to visit her (especially on her birthday) and never let her out of his sight because ALL women cannot be trusted to be reasonable in their conduct. Even when she told him she does not want a big bash (which he could have easily sponsored) but just wanted to entertain her hostel mates as is the tradition.

5. All women cheat on their out of town bfs/ husbands and are prepared to go to any length to have a good time with other lovers at his expense whenever the situation is adjudged convenient and when there is no change that he will find out.

6. In summary, DONT TRUST OUR SENSE OF DECENCY and COMMITMENT because "we are women" (woo unto man) and will ever succumb to temptation as our mother EVE did in the garden of Eden when Lucifer 'manipulated' her!.

No YOU have said it all . . . no need to waste your time with the ‘washed out old maid’ when you can catch them young. What can I say; all that glitters is not gold. I hope you and your friends will learn from this experience.

Live is in phases my dear and when you sleep with dogs be ready to get up with fleas.

Imagine her excuse, she wanted to outshine her friends. so juvenile! Oh yea that’s right, she is juvenile! lol grin
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2010
xcuggs_m:

My attn has been drwn to some typos in my last postShould read: IN CONCLUSION, I SEE THE GIRL AS SIMPLY A SILLY SLUT WHO GOD EXPOSED HER EVIL/POLLUTED SENSE OF CHEATING AND EXPLOITING MEN

Item 5, line 2. Should read: ', no chance that he will find out'

It's okay, I know you hang with the younger crowd, but you dont have to spell things out to us, we can read b/w the lines! wink cheesy
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by xcuggsm(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

No YOU have said it all . . .  no need to waste your time with the ‘washed out old maid’ when you can catch them young. What can I say; all that glitters is not gold. I hope you and your friends will learn from this experience.

Live is in phases my dear and when you sleep with dogs be ready to get up with fleas.

Wao Wao!! darling, dont get your panties in a twist. Seems I must have touched one of your sensitive parts. Take it easy, Ok?

You never know, you may be the 'sweet heart with a mind of her own ' I have been looking for all this while. Only that you have so many guys dying for you on nairaland who will not hesitate to employ juju to chase me away.

But all the same, pencil me down of the list.  You never can tell when cupid will start releasing his arrows wink wink wink By the way I luv them dimples on your cheeks kiss kiss kiss
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2010
na2day?:

this is just plain and silly! get a little common sense b4 posting! if a guy did the same thing, your feminist azz will be hearing calling for his head. arrant nonsense!  angry angry angry angry angry

u dey mid them, they are the ujus of the world that want to suck a man dry and yet promote their cheating ways with some logical bs as explanation angry angry angry angry

Help me tell that tart. Silly, slimy girls that would call black white in order to justify their incorrigible harlotry.
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2010
xcuggs_m:

Wao Wao!! darling, dont get your panties in a twist. Seems I must have touched one of your sensitive parts. Take it easy, Ok?

You never know, you may be the 'sweet heart with a mind of her own ' I have been looking for all this while. Only that you have so many guys dying for you on nairaland who will not hesitate to employ juju to chase me away.

But all the same, pencil me down of the list. You never can tell when cupid will start releasing his arrows wink wink wink By the way I luv them dimples on your cheeks kiss kiss kiss

Oh I see u r tryna get cute wiv me! Hmmn . . not gonna work hon. I've seen it all! wink cheesy

Anyway, my sincerest sympaty lies with your friend. I know how hurtful betrayal can be! sad

pro01:

Help me tell that tart. Silly, slimy girls that would call black white in order to justify their incorrigible harlotry.

Oh gosh! The things we have to live with on Nairaland! *rooooolz eyez*
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by pluzini: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2010
@xcuggs, chei guy u hard o! sharp man! u don take style turn the thing to toasting. uju abeg no gree for am o.
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by fadaj(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
kay0195:

Theres no excuse for such betrayal. sad. My advice is that he ends the relationship before she does.

good one
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by olayinkaj2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
Tell him to ruuuuuuuuuuun, the probability of the lady doing such things is still high and what about the impact on the guy, its also very high. Its not low or medium at all, still high high high!!!
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by xcuggsm(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh I see u r tryna get cute wiv me! Hmmn . .  not gonna work hon. I've seen it all!  wink  cheesy

pluzini:

@xcuggs, chei guy u hard o! sharp man! u don take style turn the thing to toasting. uju abeg no gree for am o.

@ujujoan
see what I mean?, the guys in nairaland - like @pluzini - are already fighting to push me away from you!! what they should ask is how come I know you have dimples on your cheeks!! wink kiss
Re: His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy by polynesian(f): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2010
lmao@richard69

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out / Kissing In Public Places / A Mathematics Letter To My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.