Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2018
A crush is a damn crush
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ZhyonKross(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Use your number to call him simple
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Atk1nson(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

Just apologise, everything else is left to him or you may look desperate
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by elantraceey(f): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2018
BoleAndFish:
See who's talking. Like you'll be bold to do so. grin

Lol..... I'm the type that doesn't decline such request when you look responsible and asks politely so there's hardly a chance I can be in the op's shoes.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franchasng: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2018
HeWrites:

Am in this category tho lipsrsealed

cheesy there was then lady then, she happens to be my friend's sister ( I know she won't be older than me cause am older than his bro who is a friend of mine)

I was at their home that day with my said friend, he told me to wait for him in the sitting room while he go and take his bath.. His sister came into the sitting room and I decided to try my luck..

As I talk my speech finish naso she tell me say Shey o yah werey ( Hope you are not mad/ Are you mad)

I just jejely tell am say make she no tell anybody and na so I run go house..

Till today I still hate her tho and can't even approach a lady again ever since then....
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
I don't get why some girls have to respond rudely when approached. What's wrong with politely declining or even giving him your number out of politeness. See where rudeness and pride has landed you
so babe give me ur number, don't be rude o,
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by skubido(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Petonis:
Just Walk Up 2 Him, Apologise N tell Why U Gave Him Dat Attitude. Den Tell Him U Dnt Want Him 2 See U As A Rude Lady. If He Really Likes U, He Wil Do D Needful

gbam,,,,

so far u said u will b leaving d area soon, if u guys are meant for each other, he we surely comes around.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by mikejj(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2018
grin
Frankicent:

I run if she got the mind to tell him.... Nigerian gals grin
grin walai thats what most 9ja girls lack.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2018
dancok:
so babe give me ur number, don't be rude o,
I don't want to post my number out here on nairaland tho..
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ivanalimi: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Adeinfo:

which ego are you protecting? Wrong mentality. Even if nothing will happen between them again. Apologize for your attitude.
Learn to build bridges
he will ask for her number again? after suffering through the first embarrassment? and u are advising her to protect her ego? so na man dey no get ego abi? lols
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by MrHighSea: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
Wat guy will pester a girl fo her number.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by donogaga(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.

You are wise.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!

Y not she just walk up to him, apologize for the wrong attitude and give reasons for the attitude, that alone, her prestige as a woman will still be intact, if the guy is still interested, he will know wat tu do.......shikena
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Icecream4U(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
Whenever you guys make eye contact again, do this with a banana. He would lose control and ask for your hand in marriage instead.

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

What's there to be embarrassed about? Just apologize for being rude to him earlier, and he'd take it from there.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by BoleAndFish: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2018
elantraceey:

Lol..... I'm the type that doesn't decline such request when you look responsible and asks politely so there's hardly a chance I can be in the op's shoes.
The op could be your type also but you see, in life, sometimes you can mistakenly do things that doesn't really represent you. Now, if you find yourself in this shoe, the YOU I know wouldn't have the B not to talk of the bold or the boldness to go meet him. grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by emerged01(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Adeinfo:

which ego are you protecting? Wrong mentality. Even if nothing will happen between them again. Apologize for your attitude.
Learn to build bridges
Thank you! Some people think each time one walk up to a lady is about sex.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Weirdmuzik: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

Slay queen reporting for CNN Allen..... omo ale jala jala

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Lightening: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Otapipia:

Apologise to him and nothing more. If he is still interested, he should woo you normally as a man would. Don't make the mistake of taking further step after apologising.

If she does not go after all the men she has rudely snubbed in her life, then she is a lady without character. We must be known with a character trait if we are not hypocrites.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franklingud(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Another olosho on the loose.

Because of money.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2018
well said, i wonder what ego someone is protecting when she knew that she didnt act well the time he asked for her number, she should walk up to him and apologise for the attitude she put up with the last time.

Adeinfo:

Learn to build bridges
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

Just be like"I don't want you to see me as a saucy girl, the other day I replied you harshly was due to mental fatigue. Sorry about that." I tell you he would return.

I only offer advice for well meaning persons ooo. Hope this ends in marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by akeentech(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Afrocentric:
how much do you design NGO website?
It depends on how many pages nd hw complex it is thanks
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Be bold, walk up to him the next time you have a chance and simply apologise for the attitude you put up then, explain that you were tired then. In all honesty i feel he will understand.

Khostlybeauty18:
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by NONNYG: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
ntooorgrin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by akeentech(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2018
HeWrites:

Hey brother..

Can I get your Whatsapp digits?

check my signature
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nasarawaboy(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
You don't have a single clue about how demoralizing it is for a guy when a girl rudely rejects him. I almost suffered low self-esteem the last time that happened to me. My point is no guy will ever go asking for the second time after the terrible experience from the first time, except of course, she gives him the "
green light that she's ready now"
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by rolams(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
Dont be too obvious in your act.......just start by greeting him each time you meet........then u can introduce a small chit chat........like asking how his day was.......if he responds well u can go ahead and apologise

The best option. Good suggestion!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Luukasz(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
Better go and change your "if he truly wants or love you" mentality. No matter how someone can love you or want you if your attitude is despicable, the love will turn to hate or dislike I tell you
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

You are stronger than you think, you won't die. It's up to you to decide if he's worth the risk or not. If he says no just pop your collar and keep it moving, if he says yes, you will have your second chance with your crush.

My advice.....Be good to him and don't constantly ask him for money, show him that you are an asset to his life and not an liability. smiley
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.
You would know them when you read their comments. Did she imply that she can't take care of herself or did she say she needs a rich bloke or she hasn't met one already? Her heart beats for someone and ur coming up with this tripe. To you, dating is business, to her its about emotional connection.
Why not just advice her to create a LinkedIn profile and name her price so the rich dudes can come bidding. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.