Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Sagamite:

"I was really tired that day"

Yeah!

Gan ni! (Really was!)

Continue with your self-deceit.

No, cut the crap. You were rude to him because

a) You lack social skills and self-development
b) You have a too high self-valuation
c) You did it because YOU COULD and felt there would be no consequences for doing it

Don't blow that lame crap excuse this way again, abeg.

I would like to take you out on a date, say yes and I will tell you my plans for you. grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2018
luminouz:

Sure thing!!!!
What u waiting for
grin D grin grin

LMAO grin Aren't you going to call me a cheap Hoe for going after what I want and making the first move? grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by akeentech(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Afrocentric:
really? Like three pages

Ok contact me, my number is in signature
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by izaray(f): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Wahala dey undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by luminouz(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin Aren't you going to call me a cheap Hoe for going after what I want and making the first move? grin
I love women who are bold enough to go for what they want!!
I respect them more than these pretentious sissies around
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2018
slimtosin:

Lol,i am still not understanding the concept as well...don't mind them jere, some guys no dey even disturb ladies for long,i have friends that don't do that..once they come and you're not available,they go for someone else...
God bless you. No time for forming. After all rltshp is responsibility still women will play hard to get, finally Shiloh will be the solution ground.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by akogun316(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2018
The way I see it, you don't offer friendship, by refusing when he asked for your number is not an act of a friend. perhaps you made he feel he's not worth up to your standard and he learnt... One can only hope, if you want him then go get his contact from him indirectly, (let him give it to you himself... use bait if necessary) give him a couple ofcall in a bid to check up on him and that's all... Leave the rest to him, if he returns your call, good but this time... you need to be friendly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
Just imagine your comment, so you think a guy has nothing else to do with his life, than to be chasing a girl who was rude to him? Better change this mentality you have. No self-respecting guy would go back to such a girl where there are lots of well-mannered girls out there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
Dont be too obvious in your act.......just start by greeting him each time you meet........then u can introduce a small chit chat........like asking how his day was.......if he responds well u can go ahead and apologise
to fvck u jxt dey hungry me walai,pls mail me,i have for u an offer!Abeg
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by famzynet: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
It does not always work that way. We guys also have our ego to protect. I never make advance at a lady twice except she shows the green light.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
chrisbrown20:
to fvck u jxt dey hungry me walai,pls mail me,i have for u an offer!Abeg
.............what the hell!!!!!!!!!!.........mana ijikwa ego.........to Bleep me no be child's play
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by khiaa(f): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=luminouz post=64830964]
I love women who are bold enough to go for what they want!!
I respect them more than these pretentious sissies around [/quote)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Catch me I'm falling. wink
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
Seenyo:
dude is a man like me. I don't ask a lady out twice, except she makes up for rejecting me the first time.
.........for real? We girls enjoy being chased around o........i can remember then a guy who chased me for like two years......d thing dey sweet me then

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

You don't need to sound stupid before you can air your opinion beside must we reason the same way

I put it to u, assuming you're a lady, u rejected a guy assess to have your line and later u went back to give him the line without him pressing further, doesn't that sound silly?

My thesis was that, a guy that really need u, won't back off so soon

Abi I need to break it down with A for Apple, B for Ball before you people can comprehend?

See this olodo.. No be only thesis. Na dissertation.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Tamakay(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Bamidele539:
if you come tell her why she slap you...she will be like you harrased her or you wanted to RAPE her!!

Some ladies sha....

Lolzzz
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Youngzedd(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

Approach him and ask for forgiveness ONLY then walk away. There's 60% chances that He will request for the number again and He will be free to talk to you when He sees you around.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by BoleAndFish: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2018
elantraceey:

Then you don't know me at all cool

I don't even need to say anything to him, Just walk up to him and give him a broad smile , if he's sensible and still interested he'll take it from there before I'll later apologize... it's a simple sturv
Na so. I hear
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
alexialin:
Op u have time o.

The fact that u rudely turned him down? Just know that, it can never be the same again, if u go ahead, apologise and ask for his number.

In a nut shell he won't take u serious.

And I can bet he's not serious.. All he want is fun and some moments in the sheets, after that he's moving on.
Cause a guy who truly loves u or care about u, wil still forge ahead and ask for your number, as u guys are on the same street. But this one, he's just giving u eye contact and not moving forward to say hello, or chat u up? Forget story, he will just fucvk you , series times then move on.

Don't, I repeat don't fall into his mind games plan. Your guardian angel protected u from a heartbreak by cutting him off. But u no dey hear word. U still want to be heartbroken.
Anyways it's your choice.

At least heartbreak no dey kill person.

Be wise. Brush off those crush. Orelse it will crush you at the end.

Yet another crappy egotistical advice.
"If he truly loves you" Really??
A guy walked up to you trying to get to know you better, and you are talking about if he truly loves you?
How can you love somebody you're just getting to know?
There are lots of guys like me that never ever go back once a girl is rude to us. Not when there are prettier well-mannered girls out there.
This egotistical, self-entitled, princess mentality some of you ladies carry won't take you anywhere.
And just because you surround yourself with guys who only want to get in your pants doesn't mean every single guy in the world is like that.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
lol... It's easy.... Next time you see him, walk up to him and apologize for the other time and explain to him that you had a terrible day and it was not your intention to be rude. Tell him "you asked for my number the last time and I don't mind giving it to you." When you give it to him, apologize again for the last time you were rude....
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

How far? Will u see him today or have u seen him?
Do it today ooo and get over it. What ever happens u no go die u will I stead gain experience and be stronger
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Barzinime(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Because he doesn't have anything else to do in life?
Tessie01:
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Chukapage(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2018
alexialin:
Op u have time o.

The fact that u rudely turned him down? Just know that, it can never be the same again, if u go ahead, apologise and ask for his number.

In a nut shell he won't take u serious.

And I can bet he's not serious.. All he want is fun and some moments in the sheets, after that he's moving on.
Cause a guy who truly loves u or care about u, wil still forge ahead and ask for your number, as u guys are on the same street. But this one, he's just giving u eye contact and not moving forward to say hello, or chat u up? Forget story, he will just fucvk you , series times then move on.

Don't, I repeat don't fall into his mind games plan. Your guardian angel protected u from a heartbreak by cutting him off. But u no dey hear word. U still want to be heartbroken.
Anyways it's your choice.

At least heartbreak no dey kill person.

Be wise. Brush off those crush. Orelse it will crush you at the end.
I don't know why you guys will be willingly and consciously dumb ...READ what the OP wrote ..SHE RUDELY turned him down??are you a guy?? do you know how painful it is when a lady rudely turns a man down it crushes self esteem and ego NO man with a healthy ego will make another attempt on a rude lady...at some point they even hate me personally won't even like to see the lady in question again..cause I will steadily be feeling bad when I see her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........for real? We girls enjoy being chased around o........i can remember then a guy who chased me for like two years......d thing dey sweet me then
For two years? Some guys get time oo.Were you single the two years he was chasing you? And I'm sure you weren't rude to him anyways
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by UEDIBO: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2018
how i wish i can have u to myself.
Khostlybeauty18:
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

See this olodo.. No be only thesis. Na dissertation.

you're not just olodo but unhappy human being. I air my opinion but with your mumu sense, you want my opinion to pleased u, if not u wouldn't quote me and started splitting gibberish

pls take a hike, Is too early for baby talk
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
2 whole years? wow!... well, for me, if the feelings /attraction /urge ain't MUTUAL, it's not worth it...
let me further shock you, the ladies I've dated
somehow did the chasing,....aint boasting.

although, I'm shy to a fault.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

You don't need to sound stupid before you can air your opinion beside must we reason the same way

I put it to u, assuming you're a lady, u rejected a guy assess to have your line and later u went back to give him the line without him pressing further, doesn't that sound silly?

My thesis was that, a guy that really need u, won't back off so soon

Abi I need to break it down with A for Apple, B for Ball before you people can comprehend?
How can you "really need" a lady?
Especially one that was rude to you. Need her for what exactly?
Have prettier & polite girls finished in this world that any self-respecting guy should keep chasing after a rude lady?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
elantraceey:

No you won't die... you'll simply dust your feet and move on.

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.............what the hell!!!!!!!!!!.........mana ijikwa ego.........to Bleep me no be child's play
mail me,lemme know ur terms,im fvcking interested,im dead serious
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

you're not just olodo but unhappy human being. I air my opinion but with your mumu sense, you want my opinion to pleased u, if not u wouldn't quote me and started splitting gibberish

pls take a hike, Is too early for baby talk

You must be the captain of DUNDEE united
. Olodo rabata wanting to use big big grammar he doesn't even know.

No be only thesis, you for talk say you give PhD dissertation or even professor advice.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Olutola88:
Don't make the mistake of asking if he still wants to be your friend. Just say hello to him when you have the opportunity to. If he so desires you, giving him a smile is enough reason to ask for your contact again.

Btw, something from within tells me you didn't know who the guy was. I guess you just got to know he's one rich or important personality. I'm not concluding but na wetin my mind dey tell me be that

See nice observation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.