Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60581 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
CeeKay17:

For two years? Some guys get time oo.Were you single the two years he was chasing you? And I'm sure you weren't rude to him anyways
..........no i wasnt rude,infact am never rude .......am the play play type..........no i wasnt single
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by snowden9(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18 from your signature, you really are beautiful but please, correct that 'i don't case who you are ' to 'i don't care who you are '.thanks
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
chrisbrown20:
mail me,lemme know ur terms,im fvcking interested,im dead serious
............chrisbrown how much can you pay?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2018
dreamworld:
That's why I hate Nigerian girls
Too proud, too egotistical, most of them think the world revolves around them. It's our guys I blame sha not them.
Just imagine some of them here are even saying, if the guy really wants you, he would come back for you.
He should come back for more insults abi, just because he likes a girl amother guy somewhere is already tired of fucking.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by GospelGTP(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

You will never know the outcome unless you try.. go meet up with him.
shoot your shot
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no
Then you are not ready.
What other advice do you want?
You didn't consider his embarrassment when you spoke rudely to him, why then are you bothered about yours?

(in Lasisi's voice), why are you prouding?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Born2Breed:

If he gives up easily then he isn't worth it.

Forget him girl and move on,he is not man enough.

So all the guys you dated had to withstand insults and rudeness from you before you accepted them? They must really be "man enough" I guess grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

You must be the captain of DUNDEE united
. Olodo rabata wanting to use big big grammar he doesn't even know.

No be only thesis, you for talk say you give PhD dissertation or even professor advice.

what precisely is your point, quit disgracing yourself

the motive for your cry is what I'm still trying to get?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2018
CeeKay17:

How can you "really need" a lady?
Especially one that was rude to you. Need her for what exactly?
Have prettier & polite girls finished in this world that any self-respecting guy should keep chasing after a rude lady?

I'm not in support of a rude lady, all I'm saying is she should move on because going bck to collect d guy no, sound stupid
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
............chrisbrown how much can you pay?
WU rada play dis private,too open here,a huge sum for d big butt,MAil me naw.let finalise haba
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

I'm not in support of a rude lady, all I'm saying is she should move on because going bck to collect d guy no, sound stupid

I'm not in support of going back either. But I think apologizing is the right thing to do. Even if she's not interested in the guy, she should apologize for her bad behaviour.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2018
adepeter2027:
download SwiftKey keyboard from playstore & enable Yoruba key plug-in

Thanks, man.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2018
CeeKay17:

I'm not in support of going back either. But I think apologizing is the right thing to do. Even if she's not interested in the guy, she should apologize for her bad behaviour.

my guy we both know that, real guy won't stop that day no matter how rude the lady sound. what most guys don't know is that rude ladies are the most simplest lady to captured

that guy has little or no affectionate in the lady, perhaps he just want to play around
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2018
khiaa:

I would like to take you out on a date, say yes and I will tell you my plans for you. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psiH5-zCW8g

LORD!!!

I am so excited, I am actually doing the running man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know what the plan is and how this would end.

This would be me when I wake up tomorrow morning. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9AbH7Dw6s8
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by KingFalcon: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Naija girls are one of the most complex creatures there is out there, they always have a way of making the simplest things on earth look so complex?
one is already talking about Ego

As for me the moment u are rude to me, I will never look ur way maybe until u come back and be more polite

There's one I know now...I don't care the outcome anymore, I'm cutting her ass off, so tired of stupid mind games...They will like u but be behaving like everyone should worship them.... bunch of egoistic assholes
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=64831485][/quote]
Feel free to fall....into my heart kiss
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Chukapage:
I don't know why you guys will be willingly and consciously dumb ...READ what the OP wrote ..SHE RUDELY turned him down??are you a guy?? do you know how painful it is when a lady rudely turns a man down it crushes self esteem and ego NO man with a healthy ego will make another attempt on a rude lady...at some point they even hate me personally won't even like to see the lady in question again..cause I will steadily be feeling bad when I see her

Of course u will feel bad , any human being will feel bad when u see her that's why I said she should abort mission and should not go close to him. If he truly loves her, he will try saying hi when next he sees her.
Guys have tried endlessly to chat me up even when I was rude to them, some keep coming, while some don't. That's life.

In this case, His chapter in her life is closed.
Cos if she goes and apologize? It's pure waste of time. Cause he will pretend he has forgiven and placed it behind him. Whereas he has not! And he will fucvk and breakup in a short while.
No matter how much she begs. His case is lost already.

And moreover why beg endlessly to become his friend.
Abeg she should close his chapter and next time, place it at the back of her mind not to be rude to anyone who tries to come close to her. Simple.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
luminouz:

Feel free to fall....into my heart kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61pqMZr1ps0

"Never you mind
Luminouz professor
Your shocks are fine
My struts are better
Your fiction flies so high
Y'all could use a doctor
Who's sick, who's next?

Never you mind
Luminouz professor
Electrified, my love is better
It's crystallized, so'm I
All could be the diamond
Fused with Khiaa's heart

This is beginning to feel like the dawn of a loser forever"

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
kiss kiss kissA big thanks to every boby that contributed...I really appreciate
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by amakadihot87(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
chrisbrown20:
WU rada play dis private,too open here,a huge sum for d big butt,MAil me naw.let finalise haba
.........lol......lets talk it here afterall its good for my market.........a kind of promo
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Hello dear, I read your story and I have something to chip in. A lady has done this exact thing to me and later came back to apologise. Sincerely, she became of no value to me yet she was beautiful and pretty. I had my way with her and left her hanging. Another happened and she later became very social and friendly but did no apologies. I became interested again and ask for her number and she gave it out. We became good lovers until marriage from her own side did us path. At least I valued her to the end and could've married her if I was ready. Whenever a man comes for you, you must have genuine reason to say no and stay no because some doesn't do well with a no. If you still have interest, you can still give him hope with some minor excuse like "let me think about it" or something. If a man comes back for you after series of trial, he's simply into you but be careful and consider wisely. If he doesn't, let it go forever cos what you feel for him now is mere lust, infatuation and naivety and he can capitalise on this to your detriment. Stay Blessed dear.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
CeeKay17:

Yet another crappy egotistical advice.
"If he truly loves you" Really??
A guy walked up to you trying to get to know you better, and you are talking about if he truly loves you?
How can you love somebody you're just getting to know?

There are lots of guys like me that never ever go back once a girl is rude to us. Not when there are prettier well-mannered girls out there.

This egotistical, self-entitled, princess mentality some of you ladies carry won't take you anywhere.
And just because you surround yourself with guys who only want to get in your pants doesn't mean every single guy in the world is like that.

Can u see?
@ the bolded, so tell me if u already have such feelings that u will never ever go back to such girl?

Then why should she come back and beg u to forgive her manners?

She shouldn't. Cos u wouldnt forgive her.

All am saying is : she should learn from this mistake, forget the guy. Like her wounds, Count her losses and move on. She will meet another guy. He's not the only guy on earth jare.
We learn by our mistakes, and I bet with comments here, I feel she now understands how. Painful it can be.
Next time with another guy? She will behave better.
That's the way I see it.

She has learnt her mistakes and it's time to close his episode and move on...
Guys yaaapa! cheesy
They full ground remain. Forget say husband material is scarce. True even amongst the married ones, good husband material is still scarce in their midst.
Not all married men we see are husband material and same goes for the married women.

It's left for her to be smart, welcoming and respectful whenever they come around you, then later sieve out the good ones from the bad ones.

Op, Don't beat yourself too much jere. Life is not that hard.

Another right bobo will come your way.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
alexialin:

Can u see?
@ the bolded, so tell me if u already have such feelings that u will never ever go back to such girl?

Then why should she come back and beg u to forgive her manners?

She shouldn't. Cos u wouldnt forgive her.

All am saying is : she should learn from this mistake, forget the guy. Like her wounds, Count her losses and move on. She will meet another guy. He's not the only guy on earth jare.
We learn by our mistakes, and I bet with comments here, I feel she now understands how. Painful it can be.
Next time with another guy? She will behave better.
That's the way I see it.

She has learnt her mistakes and it's time to close his episode and move on...
Guys yaaapa! cheesy

It's left for you to be smart, welcoming and respectful whenever they come around you, then later sieve out the good ones from the bad ones.

Op, Don't beat yourself too much jere. Life is not that hard.

God bless you dear. She should let it go because 80% that he's still into her. But if within this period he approaches her again, I think she can consider him.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61pqMZr1ps0

"Never you mind
Luminouz professor
Your shocks are fine
My struts are better
Your fiction flies so high
Y'all could use a doctor
Who's sick, who's next?

Never you mind
Luminouz professor
Electrified, my love is better
It's crystallized, so'm I
All could be the diamond
Fused with Khiaa's heart

This is beginning to feel like the dawn of a loser forever"

grin grin grin

Lmao....
Now who is this ROACH?
I don't roll with little boys!!!
Go suck on some shiit!!! tongue
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
God bless you dear. She should let it go because 80% that he's still into her. But if within this period he approaches her again, I think she can consider him.

Perfect! If he approaches her again? That's better.
It then means he truly wish to be close to her. She can then readjust her mentality, appear sweet and loveable. Make him happy around her, then they will both enjoy such relationship.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by adekhingz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

You don't have to go meet him. Just say "hi" when next u meet him. If he replies, he's n longer angry. Just keep greeting him. Evenntually, he'll ask for ur number again. But in case he doesn't ask, me I'm asking. #**smiles

Me too, i am asking for ur number now, shey u will gimme? Nice profile picture.

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Funkybabee(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

Just tell him in morning that u want to see him maybe later in the day,that its important. after then told him u are sorry that ur mood on that day made u to react that way and u will ask for his phone number so that u can mssg him
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........lol......lets talk it here afterall its good for my market.........a kind of promo
if we cant keep dis private,i guess i wuld look for anoda,u cant use me for a promo on a public forum!dat childish and very stupid
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by CeeKay17: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
alexialin:

Of course u will feel bad , any human being will feel bad when u see her that's why I said she should abort mission and should not go close to him. If he truly loves her, he will try saying hi when next he sees her.
Guys have tried endlessly to chat me up even when I was rude to them, some keep coming, while some don't. That's life.

In this case, His chapter in her life is closed.
Cos if she goes and apologize? It's pure waste of time. Cause he will pretend he has forgiven and placed it behind him. Whereas he has not! And he will fucvk and breakup in a short while.
No matter how much she begs. His case is lost already.

And moreover why beg endlessly to become his friend.
Abeg she should close his chapter and next time, place it at the back of her mind not to be rude to anyone who tries to come close to her. Simple.

And how many of such guys did you date or even become good friends with?
I believe if a girl has even the slightest interest in you, she won't be rude or snobbish.
When a girl is rude it simply means she isn't intrested & doesn't like you at all.
So I don't even bother persisting with such girls.

And she isn't talking about "begging endlessly" to become his friend. She only said she wanted to apologize for her bad behaviour (which is the right thing to do)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
CeeKay17:

And how many of such guys did you date or even become good friends with?
I believe if a girl has even the slightest interest in you, she won't be rude or snobbish.
When a girl is rude it simply means she isn't intrested & doesn't like you at all.
So I don't even bother persisting with such girls.

And she isn't talking about "begging endlessly" to become his friend. She only said she wanted to apologize for her bad behaviour (which is the right thing to do)

OK.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by DonroxyII: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
Seun, u see the reason why there should be "unlike" button .... it safes time !!

Poor African Mentality !!!

U girls also need to feel what guys are feeling ... Do u know what it takes from a guy to ask a girl out Some woulda been planning for days, months/Years gathering confidence and morale ... only for the babycrush to throw it all out in a second .......

Khostlybeauty18:
U REALLY didn't have to comment

@Op, walk up to him and at least Apologise for being rude..... He shd take it from there ...... Don't request for his friendship ..... Just apologise and explain ur mood then , let him realise how much you have been planning to apologise but u were shy to do so .... Ask about his life and whatever ..... U and him are already friend jare and if there is next level, take it there !!!

That was what my first gf did after rejecting me .... She offered to be a friend and I told her I want more than a fwend or nothing !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.