Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (77588 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Jazmiynne: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
RagingWind:
Do I wanna fall in love after seeing this?

[img]http://media1./images/19694f469fd33864ad353f9f0a0284a5/tenor.gif?itemid=6211424[/img]

Absolutely Not.

I was actually reading through the comments just to confirm I'm not the only one who doesn't see the special "mmmphmm" in this story. grin

People who are 'falling in love over again' because of this pictures/story, una sure say una don love before? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Krafty006: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
love is a beautiful thing
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by sayentease(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
more

if you live in akure and it's environs.. follow this thread.. Y'all invited

#AyoSemola18

1 Like

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
sayentease:
As Semola and AY are set to tie the knot two days after valentine, the cute prewedding photos released on the facebook account of the bride are something to drool over grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
The excited bride-to-be expressed gratitude to God and the love of her life for the love and making her dream come true with a lovely note.

A trending hashtag just like #BAAD2017 has been chosen for them which is #AyoSEmola18.

below are pictures from their prewedding photoshoot.. We at tosteInc will grace that event and lalasticlala and other NLders are invited

cute or not?

Cute.....
To b honest, our bride's face would resemble cold eba without make up
D man is looking like a virgin who just finished reading kama sutra and doesn't knkw where to start caressing or handling angry

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by simeotexy: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy[color=#990000][/color] kung itid mfo o
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by pek(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
AccessME:
I just love to see two lovely couples wed

The thought of me getting married sum day crosses my mind

I just can't wait any longer

Two lovely couples? Hmmm. A couple is two persons. Wrong saying two couples. That would mean two sets of people.

1 Like

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by SirMichael1: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
What sorta wardrobe mishap is this?? undecided

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by pek(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
From the pictures, there is nothing that will make me want to fall in love again. The bearing tried too hard to expose her thighs.
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by paroh137(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

Thank you sir!!!

Dont let us derail thread

I would gladly face ban for you. Christ! You're beautiful. Seems like you're looking for something? A husband? Kids? Please let me know, I'd love to help.
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Destinychild263(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
AccessME:
I just love to see two lovely couples wed
pls will u marry me
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
paroh137:

I would gladly face ban for you. Christ! You're beautiful. Seems like you're looking for something? A husband? Kids? Please let me know, I'd love to help.

MONEY grin cheesy

I appreciate the bolded
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by paroh137(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

MONEY grin cheesy
I appreciate the bolded
Damn. You're that type? I wouldn't have thought.
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Teeblack30: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
nice onenice onenice one
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
this is so Fvkkiiinnnnnnggg cuuuteeee!!

can lalasticlala or seun just marry me already?? wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

God Bless your home
Marry Me
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Trust77: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nairaland and mumu Post Just dey like bread and butter

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Make sense
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Diso60090(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Why her face wide
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by zaneszanes: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Woli Agba Vs Omo Ibadan Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYOJ5vSTQI
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by makky555(f): 1:49am On Feb 08, 2018
She looks like the Nigerian version of Selena Gomez in the third pic

Hml to them
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Ikemikeobi(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2018
vision 2018, congratulations ....
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Galantis: 2:55am On Feb 08, 2018
So this one life bin no make sense b4 she see her husband abi? undecided. Biko love is overrated
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Legendbeloved(m): 3:22am On Feb 08, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
this is so Fvkkiiinnnnnnggg cuuuteeee!!

can lalasticlala or seun just marry me already?? wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

God Bless your home
Angel can we make a home together?
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by BraveDeltan(m): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2018
AccessME:
I just love to see lovely couples wed

Marriage is not just all about pre wedding pictures.....o. Make sure you get married to someone who shares the same ideology of life with you... Because the voyage of life is not an easy one... My advice.
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
I've seen the pictures and I'm still yet to fall in love again undecided undecided undecided undecided
maka gini?
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2018
Drabeey:

let's talk about it, well I hope you are a yoruba lady?

I mean the union things. No jokes intended bae

well, I was joking..

let's have a deal.. if you buy 5 shoes from my brother and he confirms it.. I will give you a chance.. Deal?
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by joepentwo(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2018
See as d woman d advertise his handsome husband for sidechic grin grin grin
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
wow.... feel like getting married too!

where can I get a wife material?
try idumota market, I'm sure they have wife materials in stock at affordable prices . lool.

1 Like

Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

well, I was joking..

let's have a deal.. if you buy 5 shoes from my brother and he confirms it.. I will give you a chance.. Deal?

@bolded, well no need to stress it further.
Re: This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) by smokedfish: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Love! Girls dnt need dt...we have enof fucck gals out dia dt re just up fr d money...

Ntin you will do to a gal matas if nt money..

Lucky guy sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.