Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (19459 Views)

DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rubbiish:

Never amend your ways...
Dey shout men are scums...carry head like fry pan...

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Tnicemario(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
None of my biz but I weak

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
roarik:
bcus i want to b single..i hate drama wink
but you go fit the role of one script wey I write for my life o

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Joan011:
Yo, girls arent the one deciding your fate, the right gal will come, y u dey give urself high blood pressure. Work hard to become a source of blessing 2 urself,family nd society. No dey waka with galz dat wont add value 2 ur life. You've gat a beautiful life to live.

Thanks
But I need a woman in my life
Because if I eventually make it and they start coming, I'll so ridicule them

There was a story about a Lagos big boy chaining ladies as if there were his dogs

I think mine will be worse
Am scared of what I'll do to them, so God help me

4 Likes

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
Sincerely, why are you still single??

For me, I haven't found yet..
So what re you reasons?
The reason some guys here are single is because they haven't read this book called ChatDicted.

Download this for free and thank us later. If you're a man, click this link and download this book before it's taken down https://www.nairaland.com/4342523/finally-half-bomb-book-free

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by ebig21(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
see all these fine girls dey claim single, Nawa times are really changing
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by harriet412(f): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
cos, i've not met the right one and i dont think im fully ready to shoulder the responsibilities of A RELATIONSHIP... undecided undecided
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
I missed being in love.. Another valentine going without a boo.. embarassed
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
yhermmie:

Develop your depth with God and forget all of that. In due time , it will come.

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Just can't imagine myself being with all these shitty sluts/parasites who parades themselves as girls about..... I no really fancy Nigerian girls sha

3 Likes

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by bahgo2001: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
l'm here
Merryglad:
Just waiting for love to find me, i know its out there
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by internationalman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
I dey find this kind relationship I no see cry, they all want sex
Now that you've seen it in me, what are you going to do about it?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Ryocaj(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
tunbosun002:
Because men are scums.
Dem don show dis one pepper.. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yazzman(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
looking out for wifey material. ..
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by chibwike(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Merryglad:
Just waiting for love to find me, i know its out there
It has found you

I have found you
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
Cos of the rate of hungry girls around tongue

I thought I am the only person that noticed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by chibwike(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
yhermmie:
I can be an emergency boo
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by chibwike(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Plolly:
cos his parents did not accept me
Why.. please
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Develop your depth with God and forget all of that. In due time , it will come.
Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
I know many single guys and babes will find their partners on this very thread cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by chibwike(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Joyfuljoy87:
So scared
Heartbreak?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
chibwike:
I can be an emergency boo
Lol
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Kendrick80(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
rayopt:
Oshii 100%

NP - Single by Lil Wayne

killer joint!!!!
Shawty said she wanna cut ma dick off and take it with her...I said hol up,she said she's just playing and I falls on dat pussy like quick sand..
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by chibwike(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
yhermmie:
Lol
I'm serious
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by ponti93(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Too busy, like really busy... U knw gals always want ur time.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by holytribe(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
harriet412:
cos, i've not met the right one and i dont think im fully ready to shoulder the responsibilities of A RELATIONSHIP... undecided undecided

It's good. But it's better to make hay while the sunshines dear
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Herbephe1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
getting admission and relationship are both slowing my movement towards my promised land,if am admitted this year,relationship race will be automatically triggered
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Generaldickson: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Plolly:
cos his parents did not accept me
eyah... dts sad. It is well dear.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Topestbilly(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
See how NL girls are claiming single and if person they woo them they'll say I'm taken. It's yourselves you are doing, you hear?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Topestbilly(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
happney65:

won ti doo weere paaa.. veekid come and see ur wife.lol

Guy u ar bad mouthed. Abah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.