Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,860 members, 7,841,233 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (19462 Views)

DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Joan011: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
ladiesreject:

Thanks
But I need a woman in my life
Because if I eventually make it and they start coming, I'll so ridicule them

There was a story about a Lagos big boy chaining ladies as if there were his dogs

I think mine will be worse
Am scared of what I'll do to them, so God help me
Your's wont be. Just look up to God and he would direct u when d time comes. So 4get abt dat nd live ur life.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Topestbilly(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
yhermmie:
I missed being in love.. Another valentine going without a boo.. embarassed

What happened to all your toasters? With your look you should have 2 to 3 every week.

2 Likes

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Joan011:
Your's wont be. Just look up to God and he would direct u when d time comes. So 4get abt dat nd live ur life.

Smiles
OK thanks
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by babra19: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
Sincerely, why are you still single??
For me, I haven't found yet.. So what re you reasons?
I have not seen the understanding and matured type At least a guy that knows how to treat a woman like a queen.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by babra19: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
braine:
Falling in love is useless. No good bae anywhere.
False
you have not searched well
they are rare
only if you are patient you will find a good bae

2 Likes

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Joan011: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
ladiesreject:

Smiles OK thanks
U most welcome.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by nairalanduseles: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
yhermmie:
I missed being in love.. Another valentine going without a boo.. embarassed

dm me i will be ur val....nb
i am s catch
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by braine(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
babra19:

False
you have not searched well
they are rare
only if you are patient you will find a good bae

Patient for how long? I'm an old man already.

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by mysticdollar(f): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
May because I want to be single
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by olusayeroyagi(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
just found mine dis nyt
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by mkoabiola: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Waiting for Miss right
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Plolly(f): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2018
chibwike:
Why.. please
He is from Imo state and I'm Yoruba
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Plolly(f): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Generaldickson:

eyah... dts sad. It is well dear.
Amen thanks
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2018
They claim to be single yet their private part was and is never single...worst of it they also claim to be 'god-fearing' looking for a 'God-fearing' spouse... Be SINGLE WITHOUT SINGE.
#am_single_tho.

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by phazotron(m): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Yes, I'm still single. Nigerian girls can fall hand ehnnn.......always playing shitty games up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by phazotron(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Yes, I'm still single. Nigerian girls can fall hand ehnnn.......always playing shitty games up and down. They'll friendzone u and still be expecting u to act like their boyfriends......... Shitty creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by phazotron(m): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2018
ebig21:
see all these fine girls dey claim single, Nawa times are really changing

They'll claim they're single only for u to see them with a guy on their dp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by olasesi(m): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Because I have not found.
It is necessary that I find love before I become successful because I won't feel truly loved if I become a success before it. I am one huge potential that will thrill and wow you. But the ladies I have met still didn't take a chance even as they were wowed too. It's like not taking a chance of 9/10. Few however has stuck around waiting for me to get the final mark before I can get a YES!!!. But by then, it would be too late for them. Everyone wants to be genuinely loved.

... My story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by babra19: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2018
braine:

You been an old man doesn't mean you are patient. you weren't patient in the right way just calm down and you will see your perfect woman.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by lichocho(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2018
dis is super story
GloriaNinja:
undecided CAUSE I'M DESTINED TO BE WITH A WHITE GUY
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by engrelvis(m): 4:42am On Feb 12, 2018
braine:

go n make money.yr perfect woman will find u.what girls here who r claiming dey don't v bf r indirectly saying is dey v nt met a boy or man who can take care of their needs.d raging poverty in d society v put paid to dat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Same here as well... Compatibility is crucial which seem lacking here perhaps

GloriaNinja:
undecided CAUSE I'M DESTINED TO BE WITH A WHITE GUY
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2018
roarik:
bcus i want to b single..i hate drama wink

i wont allow any drama,to happen
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2018
i havENT SEEN THE ONE I LOVE THAT LOVE ME BACK THE WAY I DO
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Dafreeguy(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2018
roarik:
bcus i want to b single..i hate drama wink

Can a relation be defined as a drama?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Joan011: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Smiles
OK thanks
lest I forget, won't u change ur moniker, it isnt befitting for someone of ur calibre.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by seyemon(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2018
tunbosun002:
Because men are scums.
Try boys
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Joan011:
lest I forget, won't u change ur moniker, it isnt befitting for someone of ur calibre.

Lol
Someone of my calibre?
i'm just been honest, I've been rejected so many times
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Freeze007:

Tomorrow is the last I have to worry about. All I should worry about is my life skewed to God's pattern,if yes, then what ever tomorrow may bring I have no fear because it will be PERFECT...

My greatest worry is how to please God and not fooling myself in lust enshrined in copulation.
Son of man remember to live as you seek to please your God. Anyway, d best is to marry and gain lawful license to copulate... Lol.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Joan011: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol
Someone of my calibre?
i'm just been honest, I've been rejected so many times
bros no spoil my day na.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Freeze007(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Son of man remember to live as you seek to please your God. Anyway, d best is to marry and gain lawful license to copulate... Lol.

I am sure you are still not getting it. The act is and I believe from who teaches me, which is the Holy Spirit that it is sinful.

Do not worry if this is difficult to understand, also reacting to your comment : Can you live your life without pleasing God. Our Lord The Holy Spirit is the perfect example, it is good if you can completely live with spouse and children and excellently please God, if you can, then RESPECT TO THOSE OUT THERE WHO HAVE ACHIEVED THAT. As for me, it is good, you know yourself,so the best for me, is to be able to serve God without distractions.

How do you please God, children and wife without causing jealousy from any, have you ever seen?

The life I should be living should be pleasing God when I please God then other folks would certainly be pleased.

I wish you understood the spiritual incapacitating of CONJUGATION - This is for the mature in Spirit.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by ebig21(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2018
phazotron:

They'll claim they're single only for u to see them with a guy on their dp.

lol they may be looking for a free Valentine from a Nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / How Men Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.