Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (19450 Views)

DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by roarik(f): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Can a relation be defined as a drama?
OK let me put it this way,I HATE Wahala..it gives me headache.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by laydoh(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2018
I am practicing celibacy for fear of rejection.

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by laydoh(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Joyfuljoy87:
So scared
of what.big d!ck?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by reksly: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
olasesi:
Because I have not found.
It is necessary that I find love before I become successful because I won't be felt truly loved if I become a success before it. I am one huge potential that will thrill and wow you. But the ladies I have met still didn't take a chance even as they were wowed too. It's like not taking a chance of 9/10. Few however has stuck around waiting for me to get the final mark before I can get a YES!!!. But by then, it would be too late for them. Everyone wants to be genuinely loved.

... My story

Boss are u my twin !! because we both share a similar story.

Me thinks the reason most 9ja dudes are single is because they don't have money to purchase and care for a girlfriend. 9ja girls are only loyal to d mulla....

www.nairaland.com/4342589/relationships-now-employment-opportunities#64993132

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by whogatti: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Just not ready for any relationship
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by laydoh(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2018
To be entirely serious and sincere,i always want the prospect of my relationship to end in marriage.but havent found and gurl to have the same mindset.am nt sum1 dat dumps relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Freeze007:

I am sure you are still not getting it. The act is and I believe from who teaches me, which is the Holy Spirit that it is sinful.

Do not worry if this is difficult to understand, also reacting to your comment : Can you live your life without pleasing God. Our Lord The Holy Spirit is the perfect example, it is good if you can completely live with spouse and children and excellently please God, if you can, then RESPECT TO THOSE OUT THERE WHO HAVE ACHIEVED THAT. As for me, it is good, you know yourself,so the best for me, is to be able to serve God without distractions.

How do you please God, children and wife without causing jealousy from any, have you ever seen?

The life I should be living should be pleasing God when I please God then other folks would certainly be pleased.

I wish you understood the spiritual incapacitating of CONJUGATION - This is for the mature in Spirit.
Ok. So you wanna become a priest? It's all good. There are many solely devoted to God's work. All d best.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by SaintChukz(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2018
roarik:
bcus i want to b single..i hate drama wink

No i don't think you want to be single. What's your real name?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Bizibi(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2018
tunbosun002:
Because men are scums.
hehehehehe
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Topestbilly:

What happened to all your toasters? With your look you should have 2 to 3 every week.
Seriously??
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
cause im a virgin
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Topestbilly(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2018
yhermmie:

Seriously??

Of course. Although few things might stop that from happening,
if you don't go out often or not working yet and if you always frown it will always push guys away.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by MrCuteking(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Having a girlfriend can not multiply your account. It will rather depreciate it. Their strength is your weakness. Those in it want to leave and others want to enter. Nigerian girls have turned into something else. They are only serious when they are getting close to menopause stage. We are getting it all wrong. A girl can only sacrifice sex in a relationship. She cannot even send common card to her boyfriend not to talk of money or a surprise gift, not knowing that this is the secret reasonable guys use in selecting good girls as it will make them feel like they are not being used. The painful thing is that a guy will sweat out to transfer some money to his girlfriend even if its not enough the girl will still be angry and act as though the guy is trying his best ( are you crazy? na you born her? Can she afford anything by herself? Why all of a sudden she started changing taste and aiming high because of you?) . If you are a guy and you bring in a liability into your life she will make you struggle till you go broke and become a debtor. You will feel like its noting but think twice, your mother who prays for you in secret doesn’t get as much as you spend on that liabilty called your girlfriend. The problem is short and simple. If you are a broke guy, date a broke girl ; if you are a rich guy, date a rich girl. If you switch it either way, then you are a gold digger. When two working class daters are in love, they will buy gifts for each other and no one will feel like he or she is being used. Fvck you if your love is based on material things because when you stop sending her gifts or money, she will stop loving you gradually as she will weigh the relationship with the past and present, not even thinking about the future. Fvck you also if you trust someone without he or she being tested. If you are single just know that you are among the happiest being in Nigeria because girls want money and boys want sex. Wait for the right person, I repeat, wait for the right person. The right person is someone who will do to you as much as you do to him or her. Shikina!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
laydoh:
To be entirely serious and sincere,i always want the prospect of my relationship to end in marriage.but havent found and gurl to have the same mindset.am nt sum1 dat dumps relationships.
exactly..same here...ve goal n focus.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Joan011:
bros no spoil my day na.
Lol I no fit na
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Prettyenit18(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nothing, I've given up. I'm no longer interested in relationships sad
internationalman:

Now that you've seen it in me, what are you going to do about it?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by internationalman(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Nothing, I've given up. I'm no longer interested in relationships sad
Why if I may ask
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by harriet412(f): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
holytribe:

It's good. But it's better to make hay while the sunshines dear
Yeah right.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
phazotron:
Yes, I'm still single. Nigerian girls can fall hand ehnnn.......always playing shitty games up and down. They'll friendzone u and still be expecting u to act like their boyfriends......... Shitty creatures.

Lol i have one on my list at the moment, babe be expecting me to call x check up on her errytime... But each time the discussion tilts towards relatnshp... Bae always sharply remind me whr i belng #friendzone.... Shitty Creature is what they really are.

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Joan011: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol
I no fit na
i bet u dont want to end up with the wrong person. So live ur life simple and free, wait for d right time and person. Dont give urself unnecessary high blood pressure. Ur mama and papa still like u.
To be honest, I hate it when a guy would throw his life down d drain 4 a lady dat dont deserve him.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Mouthpis(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ladies be forming upandan.

Instead of u people to open up.

U never can tell, he might just be here.

Pls ladies, stop forming, we are used to it.

Feel free and u might just be lucky.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
cause im a virgin

my grandma is a virgin too

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
yhermmie:
Seriously??
who u bn think say you dey deceive

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
damoceile:

who u bn think say you dey deceive
Went through your posts and I can see how you demean women so much. Why send me an email? So that you can start from me!?

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Topestbilly:

Of course. Although few things might stop that from happening,
if you don't go out often or not working yet and if you always frown it will always push guys away.
Always indoors..

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Qsscruz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
yhermmie:

Went through your posts and I can see how you demean women so much. Why send me an email? So that you can start from me!?
Where do you reside?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
yhermmie:

Lol i meant no harm with the mail.. But the way you take carry am for head nawa oh...... Anyways It's your call to respond to the mail or not sha
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Prettyenit18(f): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Because my soul is tired
internationalman:

Why if I may ask
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by internationalman(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Because my soul is tired
Tired of being hurt or just tired?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Prettyenit18(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Both
internationalman:

Tired of being hurt or just tired?
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Joan011:
i bet u dont want to end up with the wrong person. So live ur life simple and free, wait for d right time and person. Dont give urself unnecessary high blood pressure. Ur mama and papa still like u.
To be honest, I hate it when a guy would throw his life down d drain 4 a lady dat dont deserve him.

OK thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.