Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,831 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (19460 Views)

DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Freeze007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ok. So you wanna become a priest? It's all good. There are many solely devoted to God's work. All d best.

I appreciate... Thanks, your prayers always..

Peace
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by internationalman(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Both
Sorry dear.. I would like to get to know you though.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Qsscruz:

Where do you reside?
Lagos
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
damoceile:

Lol i meant no harm with the mail.. But the way you take carry am for head nawa oh...... Anyways It's your call to respond to the mail or not sha
Indeed..
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
yhermmie:
Indeed..

i dont quiet get that.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Topestbilly(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2018
yhermmie:

Always indoors..

I guess that's the reason you'll be spending this val alone, try hangout more so this won't repeat itself next year and please don't appear desperate cos some guys can actually read desperate ladies.
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by yhermmie(f): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Topestbilly:

I guess that's the reason you'll be spending this val alone, try hangout more so this won't repeat itself next year and please don't appear desperate cos some guys can actually read desperate ladies.
Not in anyway desperate..thanks.

1 Like

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2018
damoceile:

my grandma is a virgin too
lolz
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided CAUSE I'M DESTINED TO BE WITH A WHITE GUY
to realise you getting older everyday and you still in shithole Nigeria and Mr white guy seems to keep heading further from reach

Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by tunbosun002(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
I
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by tunbosun002(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
O
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by tunbosun002(f): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2018
I
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by tunbosun002(f): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2018
U
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Dafreeguy(m): 3:48am On Feb 14, 2018
roarik:
OK let me put it this way,I HATE Wahala..it gives me headache.

buh its a sort of necessary headache that we all need, and shouldnt run from. u shud be able to deal with it
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
lichocho:
dis is super story
for your mind
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Simplybami:
Lol. That's the spirit.
indeed
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
ajealadick:
I got albinos in my area
I said white, not albino
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
I Need A Male Partner Between Ages 32 To 40years In Warri And Its Environs

I am a young babe, working with Access bank, a software programmer, residing in Warri.

I am so reserved and always to myself. I need a reserved and shy man.

Please neatness is a priority cos I'm allergic to dirty people. He must have something doing to earn a living.

He must have a vision.
I can be reached on 07084711764......if my line is switched off, kindly leave a whatsapp message.

Please don't message me if you're not residing in Warri
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by GloriaNinja(f): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I like this cheesy
you are welcome
Re: Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Because...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.