Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (36145 Views)

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" / What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2018
Angelawhite:
grin By default, I'm not the type that walk up to a lady to drop few punch lines to woo her. But I can walk up to her and initiate a conversation. Trust me, when we get talking, she will have no choice than to leave her number.

I'm not the type of guy a lady sees as a devourer ( even though I might be inside). I like winning her trust and innocently request for her number.

You know,there's how you'll play your game and she'll be like, "this guy no wan collect my number".

On one occasion, I was about leaving a girl after a hot, argumentative, interesting chitchat and the girl asked me, "How are we going to meet again?" and I smiled inside. And pretended I forgot grin

I'm not an advocate of chasing women around... there are many ways to catch them... their shakara too much... I won't say much before these girls go use am against us grin grin
ANGELA SO YOU BE MAN!!!!! angry angry angry angry
YOU AFF EXPOSED YASELF TODAY

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Daeylar(f): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Looolll.... I have heard this one too when my sister turned down a couple of guys. She told me and I was like... Woah! Hahahahahahahahaha... Silly men who cannot handle rejection. cheesy

Lady, keep to your Principles and the right guy will surely show up. Don't bend for these coded Bleep-boys everywhere hiding behind the character of "nice, cool and smart". I hope you know we guys are fine actors indeed. wink A good man is not every where... But if you hold closely to your principle I assure you that you will meet the right one. Never feel bad about saying no to guys who wanna cajole you into having your number.

Isn't this so nice, smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by mrphysics(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Loooolll... Did you just say "Can't happen in Nigeria"?

Stories I have heard myself? I think the world is not so small afterall... It is much bugger world out there Mr Physics... A much bigger world. smiley

This is not even close to over thinking anything. I am telling you real happenings here.

Seen ladies who got brutal attacks verbally and physically just because they refuse a guy.

AND hey.. get used to my epistles. They are a part of me everywhere I go on NL. And it cannot be forgotten because they contain valid points too. wink

Seems like such incidents which you experience everyday is the only happenings not reported in Nigeria. I do not doubt the fact that guys go hard when rejected, I only opined that they are empty and most times results to only verbal insults.

I strongly think you are overthinking it. And if you are not, kindly ignore both my words and me, thus, treat as not important.

Lastly, I don't doubt the validity of your points, I only said you are over thinking the issue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

ANGELA SO YOU BE MAN!!!!! angry angry angry angry
YOU AFF EXPOSED YASELF TODAY
God don catch am grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Ekiseme(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Bros, if I will advise you, I will only recommend you forget about this battle you are about to start. grin grin

Let everyone air their opinion bro, they have the right to and we should not forbid them from doing that.

Having said that, the lady you are about to start the battle with is equal to the task. grin grin Ever heard of antibrutus? grin grin. It literally means [b]aunty brutal. Just in case she decides to eat the food you presented to her, kindly accept my condolence in advance [/b]
Seriously man? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Honestly some guys cannot take no for an answer.

There is this guy who came to visit his friend on my street, then saw me as i walked past. He said Hi, hmm av been watching u walk to and fro buying stuffs and all, and I like you and admire you. Please can I have your number? I looked at him, he looks OK. I then gave him my number. He started calling later in the evening, with small talks and it was cool. Then he asked me out, I replied, I will let u know when am. Less busy. He said ok. So one fateful day, I came back from work, pissed from one annoying customer attitude. I was trying to contain my anger. When I was close to my house, I saw him with friends. He waved at me, smiled. I waved back and walked home, then I called him, can u come to my place, I need to talk to someone. He said ok. He came. Have not even finished my story about the client, he was all over me and I was like WTF! angry
I quickly withdrew from his hands and say guy! I didn't call u here for sexxx. All I need is someone to talk to, and release my frustrations about an annoying client today. He moved closer, saying don't worry I will. Make u happy and relaxed. I was so mad! I was like see this guy o! Is he crazy or what? That's how we started struggling o. He almost overpowered me, so I relaxed and said Cmon? Take it easy? U want fun Abi? Then let's do it properly and I smiled sweetly and I said lemme go and change into a nice sexy lingerie. U will love it.
So he released his grip, as soon as he released, I ran out of the house cheesy

And screamed get out! Before I call security. Just get the fucvk out of my house!
He was like I knew u will play this stunt on me, Oya come back nw? I won't touch u I promise. I shook my head. Just get out! So u want to rape me? Are u mad? Do u think sexx is my problem? Please leave now! Then he left.
Since that day, he apologized on phone that he doesn't know what came over him and he's sorry and he loves me and all.
I said look I will never date u, if u are the last man on earth. Get it into your thick skull. So I stopped picking his calls.
One day he was knocking on my gate furiously, that I must answer him. And he's not going anywhere.
And that was on Sunday, the security guard was not around. Nobody in the compound even answered him. Then he got tired of banging the gate, then he left.
I was like God! Is this how this guy is?
Thank God I now know.

Later I called his number and warned him Severely if he doesn't back. Off, I will call my friend in the army to show him pepper, if he thinks am alone. Army guys will beat him black and blue! And have told my army friend already about him.

Since then he backed off but series of insults, he hurled at me thru phone. I just cut the call and blocked him.

Some guys are just stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by nkemdi89(f): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2018
lefulefu:
sound like an agbero
No he is all these lazy Owerri guys that knows nothing apart from staying at home playing bet9ja and going to the market to collect levy from road side hawkers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Doctormarrvin: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Waiting for the set of lying female nairalanders that'll see this as an opportunity to boost their self esteem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Neatboy(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2018
I asked a lady out in church. As at that time I knew that like three other guys were asking her out. Instead of she to tell me say she no want, simple! But she chose to use the wrong words, "You are not in the picture." I cried inside ooo. In fact, I cried out then. And I loved her then like life itself. I knew that those guys didn't love her cause they all had serious dates. I was just begging for one. Now, all the guys had gotten married, not to her, except one that had left the church. Nevertheless I still kept her as a friend. Now we are so closer than five and six and she is dying that I talk to her again. She don show me green light tire. For where! I no gree. You know why? Because she had pushed me out, and I have gone wild in terms of my choice of woman. She even get scared with the kind of babes that come my way. My dear, indeed, The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born. Chill! I am getting marries this year to one of the damsels. No kill yourself because of a woman!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by mrphysics(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Ekiseme:
Seriously man? Nonsense
Seems like you enjoy flexing muscle with women online bro? It's not necessary. I was just calling his attention to the fact that he mustn't react to everything he reads here and you see "smiling emojis" used all through the post.

But if you think he should take everything said here personal, then goodluck to both of you.

I believe we have got more things to do offline than come online and argue with ladies we all know enjoy internet not for anything but for chatting. I really do not enjoy when people engage in e-wars

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2018
blackbeau1:
This just happened a week ago.He said ' he only wanted to manage me as ugly and shapeless as I am. And that I've just lost out on the opportunity to hustle with him and get married in the next four years'. I was literally in tears because I was laughing so hard.
It sounds like a movie to me. Is he a psycho??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by mrphysics(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Neatboy:
I asked a lady out in church. As at that time I knew that like three other guys were asking her out. Instead of she to tell me say she no want, simple! But she chose to use the wrong words, "You are not in the picture." I cried inside ooo. In fact, I cried out then. And I loved her then like life itself. I knew that those guys didn't love her cause they all had serious dates. I was just begging for one. Now, all the guys had gotten married, not to her, except one that had left the church. Nevertheless I still kept her as a friend. Now we are so closer than five and six and she is dying that I talk to her again. She don show me green light tire. For where! I no gree. You know why? Because she had pushed me out, and I have gone wild in terms of my choice of woman. She even get scared with the kind of babes that come my way. My dear, indeed, The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born. Chill! I am getting marries this year to one of the damsels. No kill yourself because of a woman!!!
Nice experience bro.
I always move on as fast as I am let go. No time to waste bro. When you keep pushing, then these ladies will all have stories like the ones they share here.

No time to give any lady the impression that my life depends on her saying YES or NO.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Doctormarrvin: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2018
Nairalander lionesses!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. It's not really shakara, it's caution. Would you like your girlfriend to keep giving her number to every guy that indicates interest? That's how distractions start.‎ I don't like distractions. ‎

If I were you girlfriend and I keep doing that, you come on NL to open a thread...these same guys calling us confused, will come tell you I am leaving my options open, typical hoelosho grin.

It's not an easy decision to take, especially when you kinda fancy the guy's company. But every conversation, mustn't lead to closeness.

I agree with u partly bt there are sm gals who don't have any thing serious going on and keep acting and talking like they do. I think its either ego, indecision or sm type of principle they stick 2. Its good in a way bt has its disadvantages also.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Ekiseme(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Seems like you enjoy flexing muscle with women online bro? It's not necessary. I was just calling his attention to the fact that he mustn't react to everything he reads here and you see "smiling emojis" used all through the post.

But if you think he should take everything said here personal, then goodluck to both of you.

I believe we have got more things to do offline than come online and argue with ladies we all know enjoy internet not for anything but for chatting. I really do not enjoy when people engage in e-wars
I don't do that man, no time.

I felt that line wasn't necessary,no vex
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Well said lady Pocohantas. I admire such disciplined decision especially when you are in a serious relationship. A lady cannot keep giving out her number to every guy (no matter how cool or nice he seems to be- we always almost are on the surface because we wanna impress) just in the name of "friendship" when we both know that more than 85-90% of the time, these guys will provide unnecessary distractions and won't mind attempting to compete for your attention and time with your man or other important people in your life.

Our ladies must be disciplined because I know that naturally ladies enjoy the attention of having guys want to get close to them. But if they can understand that they must not open the door for every guy especially when they are in a relationship, then they would avoid a lot of drama and complications.

You have spoken well. smiley

You get the point. Maybe when I was younger, it was fun to have so many guys to keep calling and giving one unnecessary attention. Now I am older, I really don't think we [the guy and I] should put ourselves through such stress.

The highlighted is the truth. I wanted to type that, but I didn't want some guys here to misconstrue it. That's how it starts, 'just friends'...then people start catching feelings. Before you know it, you're cheating on a loved one, emotionally...or even physically.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmm.... I wonder why of all the many people who comment on FP topics, it is just her, alongside some other monikers i am sure you also take good note of, that you seem to notice out of many. I think her words leave quite an impression on you Sir Gangster... Doesn't it? You should think about it eh... wink

And her words are beginning to disgust you? So you couldn't hold it in anymore? Hmmmm... Well man... I am pretty sure you also disgust someone else with some things you say. I mean I am also sure I too disgust someone here on NL just by standing by words I say. We all have different backgrounds and come with our unique perspectives and characters. We cannot please every damn person on this forum and beyond.

I think in the end, you should just try to not let things people say here get to you on a deep personal level. I think some of the things she said which you know of (which I don't) may have been borne out of her personal experiences in life. And you cannot blame her if she insults men... I mean, seriously speaking, most men are really scum. No offence. Almost Every where you turn to, you see examples of men screwing the men folks over with their unfaithfulness, promiscuity and lame attitudes. Making it look like we dont have real good men anymore. It is just the truth. But I understand your anger at seeing what you perceive as her insulting men and acting kinda aloof... (Not on this thread though... I refer to threads you know of...I am just speaking from your angle).

If some lady monikers here on NL label all men as bad, dont blame them. They are just reflecting their personal experiences. What you should do instead of attacking them is just to show them that not all men are bad. That we have the few who are good and will remain good.

About her pic... I think you have no right to ask to see her face. It is her decision to make. It is her cyberspace and profile. I think you should just respect that and not assume that she is ugly. because thing is, you may see her now and start uhmmmm... Tripping big time.. cheesy wink loooll... Just teasing ya...

Cool it okay. No need labelling her ugly for stating a sound opinion. She made sense man. Focus on the message and not the moniker.

Gangster1ms:

I don't stalk mahn... it happens i always stumble on her posts.. especially on topics that make front page.. i never mention or talk to her.. today is the first.. and it's because it's beginning to disgust me.. let her post her pic lemme see if her words match her looks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by cyrilamx(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2018
At least those "rejected dudes" have one or two gals...and still "oliver twisting". What of me that am single and don't even have a gal that chat wit me let alone to girlfriend me cry cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Smh..... God dey!
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
And you actually believe it is everything that is reported or covered in volumes by newspapers. This thing is not peculiar to the whites. How do I know? I have seen a few happenings play out myself. These things happen in Africa but not as publicised as seen in the western world.

And I repeat, I am not over thinking anything. This is just something our ladies must take note of. Or you want them to walk around underrating the chances of meeting a psyhco on the road? Naaah... I say we empower them with the info to be more vigilant and discerning. If that is over thinking, then I wonder... wink

At least you agree that my points are valid.

mrphysics:

Seems like such incidents which you experience everyday is the only happenings not reported in Nigeria. I do not doubt the fact that guys go hard when rejected, I only opined that they are empty and most times results to only verbal insults.

I strongly think you are overthinking it. And if you are not, kindly ignore both my words and me, thus, treat as not important.

Lastly, I don't doubt the validity of your points, I only said you are over thinking the issue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
So this guy has been asking me out any times he sees me, then one day he said "I'm better than that guy that is making you do this"

if you are better why did I reject you, Hahahahahahaha.

Then the other one that has been sending recharge card anytime I ask him to cos he told me to ask for anything if am in need, even sent some cash, then one day I told him I have a boyfriend o cos he wanted me to talk with his sister, he replied "good for me"

hahahahahaahahah. I didn't see that reply coming at all.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
jaxxy:

I agree with u partly bt there are sm gals who don't have any thing serious going on and keep acting and talking like they do. I think its either ego, indecision or sm type of principle they stick 2. Its good in a way bt has its disadvantages also.

The reason I gave was mine alone. Yea, some girls love the attention and it's your decision to give it to them or not. For me, it's to avoid distractions or complications...nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by joshrare(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
lol....some guys ehnnnn.....

I remember while I was in jss1, my neighbour asked a girl in the opposite house out, and the babe was dribbling him.she neither said yes nor no this kept the guy's hope up believing that she will definitely say yes....
From nowhere my big bro who has failed waec thrice and failed jamb twice showed up and woman na him food....

He just toast the babe two days them don dey fvck, the guy start cussing d babe
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2018
That kind thing no fit bother me sef, to get babe na stress for me, maa just dey free till when I wan marry....If I talk to girl and she treat me somehow, I go just shine am teeth forget her, I no too dey dwell on emotions no matter how I like her reach.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by ositadima1(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Tinalex:
What's the big deal an bout you sef, my girlfriend fine pass you. It was then I knew he was a real fool, whom silence is required on his matter.

Hey girl, are you Google because you're everything I am searching for? Can I have your digits.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by blackbeau1(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Grayjoy:
It sounds like a movie to me. Is he a psycho??
lol. As in ehn.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Gangster1ms: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Hmmmm.... I wonder why of all the many people who comment on FP topics, it is just her, alongside some other monikers i am sure you also take good note of, that you seem to notice out of many. I think her words leave quite an impression on you Sir Gangster... Doesn't it? You should think about it eh... wink

And her words are beginning to disgust you? So you couldn't hold it in anymore? Hmmmm... Well man... I am pretty sure you also disgust someone else with some things you say. I mean I am also sure I too disgust someone here on NL just by standing by words I say. We all have different backgrounds and come with our unique perspectives and characters. We cannot please every damn person on this forum and beyond.

I think in the end, you should just try to not let things people say here get to you on a deep personal level. I think some of the things she said which you know of (which I don't) may have been borne out of her personal experiences in life. And you cannot blame her if she insults men... I mean, seriously speaking, most men are really scum. No offence. Almost Every where you turn to, you see examples of men screwing the med folka over with their unfaithfulness, promiscuity and lame attitudes. Making it look like we dont have real good men anymore. It is just the truth. But I understand your anger at seeing what you perceive as her insulting men and acting kinda aloof... (Not on this thread though... I refer to threads you know of...I am just speaking from your angle).

If some lady monikers here on NL label all men as bad, dont blame them. They are just reflecting their personal experiences. What you should do instead of attacking them is just to show them that not all men are bad. That we have the few who are good and will remain good.

About her pic... I think you have no right to ask to see her face. It is her decision to make. It is her cyberspace and profile. I think you should just respect that and not assume that she is ugly. because thing is, you may see her now and start uhmmmm... Tripping big time.. cheesy wink loooll... Just teasing ya...

Cool it okay. No need labelling her ugly for stating a sound opinion. She made sense man. Focus on the message and not the moniker.

All these story just to defend a girl.. u try wella. How much u go receive? The business might be lucrative one

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by JudgementHammer: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2018
lefulefu:
there was this story i saw on investigative discovery channel where this beautiful lady narrated how she was beaten up by a guy and eventually the guy used his Prado jeep to run over her three times all because she rejected his advances. Her spinal cord got broken and she's now a cripple for life.When i watched the story i almost cried.any man who feels like doing physical harm to a lady cos she told him she ain't interested is mentally sick and a psycho. If a babe say she no want just waka and let her be.other babes boku.
You don't have to exaggerate the matter. A defense mechanism is different from a psycho problem. We all have different defense mechanism and different ways to handle rejection.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Shedrack777: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2018
quinSonia:
but y harass a woman cuz of noba
please, what's the meaning of NOBA?
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:

You don't have to exaggerate the matter. A defense mechanism is different from a psycho problem. We all have different defense mechanism and different ways to handle rejection.
its a programme i saw on investigative discovery channel.its about ladies and what they experience from stalkers. There are crazy ppl around who might take it to the extreme if rejected. Anyway i feel is dat if a lady rejects ur advance then take it like a man and move on instead of threatening her with physical harm. Mehn dats sick.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Never be afraid to state a truth no matter how controversial it looks Ma'am. Some guys were bound to misconstrue it... But also some guys are bound to NOT miscontrue it. There will always be those who oppose your views. That should not prevent you from speaking out. wink

And you are right and very much on point. I believe a certain female moniker (I believe it is Makydebbie - very smart lady writer I must say) wrote extensively and beautifully on this topic of guys using the "Just friends" code/route to try work their ways into a lady's heart providing unnecessary distractions for the lady who is only trying to remain loyal to her man and make out more time for truly important people in her life.

Let me tell you a secret that may not be so hidden anymore...

- Whenever you see a guy supporting the school of thought that a lady should be chased even if she is in a serious relationship with her Boyfriend just because he (the bf) is yet to put a ring on it, then I tell you that such a guy is yet to meet the love of his life, is not in a serious relationship and also is a true f**kboy who is either coded about it or just can't hide it..

- And when you see a lady who supports that notion that she should remain open to other guys because she has not received a ring yet even though she knows her relationship with her man is a serious one, then I tell you again.. Such a lady is coded LovePeddler and supports cheating.

So Miss/Madam Pocohantas.... I support your views and fine principles as regards not entertaining very single guy who wants your number or attention. Especially when you are in a relationship. And I hace also seem ladies who still stand by this principle even without being in a relationship... That is nice because they also keep aaway wolf-like men too. So stay true to your fine principles and you won't regret it. Have a nice day smiley

pocohantas:

You get the point. Maybe when I was younger, it was fun to have so many guys to keep calling and giving one unnecessary attention. Now I am older, I really don't think we [the guy and I] should put ourselves through such stress.

The highlighted is the truth. I wanted to type that, but I didn't want some guys here to misconstrue it. That's how it starts, 'just friends'...then people start catching feelings. Before you know it, you're cheating on a loved one, emotionally...or even physically.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.