Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

"Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove (1343 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by CastedAyo: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Balogun Kemisola Seunfunmi Mira on Facebook was forced to carry out HIV test then shared the result online to clear her name after a fake friend went on a smear campaign online, accusing her of being a carrier of the HIV virus.

In addition to sharing the test result proving she's HIV negative, the lady also warned people to beware of fake friends.

The accuser also debunks the rumor attesting to it that she (Kemisola) is HIV negative that she wrongly accused her because they had issues.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/am-not-hiv-positive-lady-accused-of-having-hiv-debunks-rumors-shows-prove.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by PMWSpirit(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2018
shocked
Re: "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by CastedAyo: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=PMWSpirit post=64906877] shocked[/quote
undecided
Re: "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by SteveDesmond: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2018
ayele oo ibosi oo
Re: "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by Vado(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a jealous and scorned woman. angry

With a friend like that, who needs an enemy?
Re: "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by Kekx(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove by ajoyeleke(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
That is d least ofmy problem now

How can I go back to 1930 to give buhari's father condom cry

(1) (Reply)

Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision / How Do I Get My Family to Accept Him-lady Seeks Advice. / How A Poor Village Farmer Impregnated A Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.