Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74795 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 4:41am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Talo so fun e wipe mi moh? I so do!!
Ok, let me test you, what doe sit mean? This is your test o
joko what else??
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 4:46am On Jun 23, 2008
ewo ni joko na? se nkan to mean ni ye?
Oga o, lemme give u a lil in the Yoruba lang.
Mabo, boya mole ko e ni yoruba meji tabi meta! wink
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

ewo ni joko na? se nkan to mean ni ye?
Oga o, let me give u a little in the Yoruba lang.
Mabo, boya mole ko e ni yoruba meji tabi meta! wink
oya mo ti duro now and joko ni sit na??
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

oya mo ti duro now and joko ni sit na??
I knew what joko meant jor! Was just wondering na?
So, ibo loti fe kabere? nibo? nigbawo? grin
Moti ready lati ko e, shugbo, ko free o!
Money, greens, bling bling, w/e grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 4:55am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

I knew what joko meant jor! Was just wondering na?
So, ibo loti fe kabere? nibo? nigbawo? grin
Moti ready lati ko e, shugbo, ko free o!
Money, greens, bling bling, w/e grin

bere si anywhere ko matter and as par greens, i gat spinach grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

bere si anywhere ko matter and as par greens, i gat spinach grin grin

sharrap dia. . se spinach lo fi man ra bata ati asho?
awe, funmi lowo mi jere ( abi awa ekiti se nso) grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:04am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

sharrap dia. . se spinach lo fi man ra bata ati asho?
awe, funmi lowo mi jere ( abi awa ekiti se nso) grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

let me see what you've got first, to ba wapa, then ama negotiate
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:07am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

let me see what you've got first, to ba wapa, then ama negotiate
What does my looks have to do with me teaching you. hey I got ugly@$$ prof, am not complaining. As long as I learn sth.

You know, I dnt care anymore. . you're the one that has to beg me to teach you now! No more shakara from you, just becuz I asked $200 for each sec. hiss!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:10am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

What does my looks have to do with me teaching you. hey I got ugly@$$ prof, am not complaining. As long as I learn sth.

You know, I dnt care anymore. . you're the one that has to beg me to teach you now! No more shakara from you, just becuz I asked $200 for each sec. hiss!

to ba wapa is if it's good and not about you, you see you're not even capable of teaching me grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

to ba wapa is if it's good and not about you, you see you're not even capable of teaching me grin grin grin
se ofe try mi ni?
Mo wa pa o!! grin

I said am not begging you anymore. . time for me to do my own shakara! tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:15am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

se ofe try mi ni?
Mo wa pa o!! grin

I said am not begging you anymore. . time for me to do my own shakara! tongue
i meant if it's good not if you're good olodo grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

i meant if it's good not if you're good olodo grin
See this!
Nonsense!
I'll let you go around calling yourself Yoruba, but dnt u dare call yourself ekiti if you dnt know yoruba!! you be yankee grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

See this!
Nonsense!
I'll let you go around calling yourself Yoruba, but dnt u dare call yourself ekiti if you dnt know yoruba!! you be yankee grin
grin grin grin I'm Ekiti wether you like it or not grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:26am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin I'm Ekiti wether you like it or not grin grin grin
Of course I like it now!
Love my brothers/ sisters. . .as long as you dnt act like a yankee, bird shit filled up the brain like so so UKers grin
So how far na?
You don forget me till today?
Bros, something must have been wrong with ya angry
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Of course I like it now!
Love my brothers/ sisters. . .as long as you dnt act like a yankee, bird shit filled up the brain like so so UKers grin
So how far na?
You don forget me till today?
Bros, something must have been wrong with ya angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you've been changing your ID, its so difficult finding you that way ever since toyinrayo. i've been busy with work and school. you no find me sef plus when are you finally going to Ekiti
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you've been changing your ID, its so difficult finding you that way ever since toyinrayo. i've been busy with work and school. you no find me sef plus when are you finally going to Ekiti
maa fe eyin nibe.
eya pele. . bawo ni shukuru e?
I wnt find you o, you suppose dey find me na!
When am I going? Soon enough, but can't tell anyone sha!
Dnt want anyone sending "juju" after me
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

maa fe eyin nibe.
eya pele. . bawo ni shukuru e?
I wnt find you o, you suppose dey find me na!
When am I going? Soon enough, but can't tell anyone sha!
Dnt want anyone sending "juju" after me

grin grin grin shukuru is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mo ti wa e si everywhere and pls i want to send you prayers not juju
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin shukuru is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mo ti wa e si everywhere and please i want to send you prayers not juju
Well, am goin next year! Have to grin
se o moh nkan ti sukuru nje ni?
haba! Estival!!! This your name is funny sha cheesy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Well, am goin next year! Have to grin
se o moh nkan ti sukuru nje ni?
haba! Estival!!! This your name is funny sha cheesy

toyin you no serious , na you give me name grin grin grin grin

sukuru is school o cheesy let me know before you go so that i can send you to my grandfather in the village grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 5:55am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

toyin you no serious , na you give me name grin grin grin grin

sukuru is school o cheesy let me know before you go so that i can send you to my grandfather in the village grin
Send me for wetin? Me I dey go str8 to Ado on same day. . .then to my other town. . .
If you wan send me, I'll nedd $9,000 for the journey cool

no be me dash u estival o!! cheesy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Send me for wetin? Me I dey go str8 to Ado on same day. . .then to my other town. . .
If you wan send me, I'll nedd $9,000 for the journey cool

no be me dash u estival o!! cheesy

what is this estival, u just christen me sharply cheesy $9,000 for what? you wan go moon?
anyway, you go help me collect one white thingy like raw cow milk, u know? from there hail all my ado people o and you fit check my village for ikere because i need some okere grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

what is this estival, u just christen me sharply cheesy $9,000 for what? you wan go moon?
anyway, you go help me collect one white thingy like raw cow milk, u know? from there hail all my ado people o and you fit check my village for ikere because i need some okere grin grin grin
no be me n you. . I got peepz in Ikere I seriously dnt want to see lipsrsealed grin
am not from Ado o, just reside there wink
se oman ibi ti Ikun Ekiti wa?

$9,000? haba, that's not much na, usually I ask for $15,000, good thing I like u sef. I dey give you discount you dey form? hiss
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

no be me n you. . I got peepz in Ikere I seriously dnt want to see lipsrsealed grin
am not from Ado o, just reside there wink
se oman ibi ti Ikun Ekiti wa?

$9,000? haba, that's not much na, usually I ask for $15,000, good thing I like u sef. I dey give you discount you dey form? hiss
nope i only know Ikere Ekiti, Ado Ekiti and Ekiti kete though i've never been there which one of them are u from?
as per the money, dont worry just go and open an account,i'll send it to you when you get there.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

nope i only know Ikere Ekiti, Ado Ekiti and Ekiti kete though i've never been there which one of them are u from?
as per the money, don't worry just go and open an account,i'll send it to you when you get there.

Ikun! cool

who said I dnt have an open account? by this age? In this time?
Abeg, send money jo!
Send it b4 I ge there, you be naija boy, I no trust you jor
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dreeldee: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2008
i meant a Nigerian bank account
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Mesmerize(f): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2008
dreeldee:

i meant a Nigerian bank account
Why would I want to be bankrupt?
No thank you jare. .
you be vampire? you wnt go to sleep?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by christie07(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
B I N G O!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Gamine(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ssRhino: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
u cld call him or her skippy

but i call mine, hon or darling
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bauer(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
I would advice my beloved sisters not to feel they are "stuck" with any man who is just a boyfriend: what you are not married to is not yours, so you can always exchange it for a better model.

I don't really believe in pet names. I identify with the name 'Seun' and it is the sweetest music to my ears

SERIOS TALKING.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by hadiza30(f): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2008
I call him my hapiness, my own, treasure, honey pie, daddy etc depends on what follows after i call him that. wink
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by badoski101(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
she calls me "lover" or "baby" . i call her "TROUBLE" cos she's nothing but trouble, i mean BIG TROUBLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.