Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74793 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ojubi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
I call her OBANDEE, which mean my only one in my my language. I also call her kedeyikemi which mean my love, she calls me UWOR which mean my father; I resently stated calling her mummy which make her too happy telling me that the name makes her fill she is secured in my mind. i call her mummy b/c she is going to be de mother of my unborn kids.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by blastX(m): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2008
hey sup all,guess im not too late to join here

i call her IDOL,cos thats what she is but it think its gettin in2 her head,mayb baby wil do 4now,but she stil remains an IDOL.[color=#000099][/color][list]
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by SOJ(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
cunt!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by shuppie(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
i call my hubby honey, and he calls me his baby, grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by esilove(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
I CALL HER "ANGEL" AND SHE CALLS ME "MINE"
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mebad(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
I call mine Oge which means fashion in yoruba and she is really gorgeous wink
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dluvmaster(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
i called me babe ma boo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by tishat(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2008
I call all of them baby for safety reasons. wink wink wink
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by femzy(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2008
bingo grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by loffers(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2008
hi pinky, that name sounds familiar
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by hunniebomb(f): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2008
my ex calls me hunniebomb (but pronounced with a silent b). still calls me that even though we broke up.
i call my boyfriend MEDS - my ever dearest sweetheart.
my bf calls my morenike - i have seen someone to spoil (or care for), even though its not my name.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by StephenP(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2008
hunniebomb:

my ex calls me hunniebomb (but pronounced with a silent b). still calls me that even though we broke up.
i call my boyfriend MEDS - my ever dearest sweetheart.
my boyfriend calls my morenike - i have seen someone to spoil (or care for), even though its not my name.
grin grin grin grin

Right wink.

@topic, many of my girlfriends on Nairaland (they know themselves) call me Sexual Chocolate. I think that is a nice name seeing that it most sufficiently describes me in two words.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by spben(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2008
HUmmm i call my Ex-girlfriend Ego , b'cus i love her like money , we are sharing thesame birthday she is Temitayo and i'm Temitope we have so many things in commmon ,  kiss Good friends are hardly to be forgotten in hurry
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by shuppie(f): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2008
my hubby calls me ibadi ileke (waist beads or something close), sugar and sweetheart, and i call him my honey. cool
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Neikid: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
sup' guys? jst stumbled on this.
well i call my girlfriend 'Nala' as in nala from Lionking because she's my QUEEN.
how about that?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by royalyinx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
hhhmmmmm nala , That's sure great , Well my g@l calls me my love
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Uby40(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
i gat three names i call my baby
1. chukles-cos she's always smiling
2. pumpkin-cos she looks quite chubby
3.-Honey bunch-- cos she's my baby.too much for one, but aint w\enof for two
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:22am On Oct 28, 2008
SOJ:

cunt!

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by freezze(m): 6:02am On Oct 28, 2008
i call her Dear she calls me Honey nathing as good as that. even in sms i start with dear and also starts with honey.And we love it like that,
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by igwe11(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2008
I call my babe sweet heart,nne m or mommy, nne m ugwu meaning my madam,Nee or lolo (anytime she acted maturely)
it all depends on my mood and context.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by yimiton(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2008
I have called him a lots of 'things' depending on my mood. From Illussion to Teddy bear, Super Ted, Musha Baby, Emotions and so many others I can't even remember. Today, I call him Cuddles kiss. I love the way that sounds. Tomorrow, I could call him Vampire lol grin  Hope I never have to.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by tkb417(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2008
@Yimiton
LMAO!!!
ure back on NL abi? now i don catch u. so u and that guy don dey run things?
u didnt tell me o

nyways, its all gud.
and why would u call him Vampire na? lol

@topic
i dont even have a gf. maybe when i get one, ill call her my duracell
hehehehehe
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by yimiton(f): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2008
@ TK,
Long story! We haven't spoken for a while you know, you won't believe how it all finally ended.
I could call him Vampire if the guy flops. What ever happened to that sweet chic with the great crush on you?
We really need to gist.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mondob2k(m): 2:03am On Nov 05, 2008
She calls me Temi (meaning `mine`). I call her baby mi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by kolonze1(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2008
i call mine monkey,y because monkey no fine n d mama like am
no b lie!!!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2008
kolonze1:

i call mine monkey,y because monkey no fine n d mama like am
no b lie!!!

WTH? lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by nguage(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2008
I call mine . . . what d'you wanna be called?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2008
Awwwwwwwww, u're so sweet,. . . . . .hummm, haven't really thought of it tho, what do ya think? smiley
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by nguage(m): 4:45am On Nov 13, 2008
Butterfly girl, because we'll fly high together and spend our days in the most beautiful places.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:48am On Nov 13, 2008
Awwwww, what am I ever going to do with u? smiley, I love that a lot kiss
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by nguage(m): 4:52am On Nov 13, 2008
How about you help me with my paper? tongue cool
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2008
U still not done?. . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U have like I more day. . . . .B.T.W, what's it on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.