Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy (5518 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by olaboo123: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Instagram model, Symba took to Insta-live to flaunt her curves while wearing a two piece bikini. See another photo below
full photo here http://onecornervibe..com/2018/02/ig-model-that-made-lagos-to-stand-still.html

Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by Stevengerd(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Shawty want a million dollar
Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by StarUp: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
I smell a broke cheap w h o r e seeking attention.

5 Likes

Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Isn't this disgusting.

When ever women take off everything they look ewwwwww.

If not for konji, I no go get business with them.

5 Likes

Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by jimmychang: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
she looks disgusting ....but my joystick is responding.....

moral....the fact that I wanna fuvk u doesn't mean you are beautiful,talented or have anything to offer...u are just an HOE LOW SHOW

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by Opoki(m): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2018
My eyes have suffered tonight.

There is nothing befitting on her body.
Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by jnoz23(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
aww shit, real shit
Re: Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
jimmychang:
she looks disgusting ....but my joystick is responding.....

moral....the fact that I wanna fuvk u doesn't mean you are beautiful,talented or have anything to offer...u are just an HOE LOW SHOW

Women think that guys really like them when our diicks responds to their bodies in general.
I like you and I just wanna Fvck are two different things. When you dress like this, all I wanna do is Fvck, I don't have anything else for you.

(1) (Reply)

See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / Why Do Ladies Like Sex So Much ,even More Than Men(covertly) / He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.