Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (14775 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by Rojeta(f): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Its bin a week we talked. I didnt cheat on him. He just stopped calling, chatin, texting me. Called to ask him if i offended him. He said no. Wat should i do?
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by Omotaday(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
vchykp:
Lolx.. some niggas talking trash up there 95% of men cheat even in marriage, if women decide to just walk away on every cheating man, the rate of divorce will raise to 200%..

Most times forgivness is very difficult and trusting a cheating partner becomes a taboo, but sometimes she/he deserves a second chance, considering the time you've spent together and the fantacy you built together.

She/he deserves a second chance only if she/he comes back to apologize with a sincere heart, it may seem difficult but..
"We all deserve a second chance afterall"
A cheat will always be a cheat. I am talking from experience.
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by Omotaday(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Rojeta:
Its bin a week we talked. I didnt cheat on him. He just stopped calling, chatin, texting me. Called to ask him if i offended him. He said no. Wat should i do?
Something must be wrong, maybe he has found a more interesting girl, or he is just tired of you. Are you sure you have not dated one of his friend before or did you tell him story about your past/ex?
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by Ramanto(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2018
My girl of two years slept with a guy twice and still terms it a mistake. After her resilience and beggings, i have decided to forgve her. It's the most tasking decision i have made in life.. Seeing this post and people's comments is making d wound fresh. I always try to avoid posts as these.

3 Likes

Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by vchykp(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Omotaday:
A cheat will always be a cheat. I am talking from experience.
i call such statment "falacy".. its just lik saying "all men are thesame".. its not everyone bro.. probably you where dating an olosho, people change bro!
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by refreshrate: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2018
GreenArrow1:
It's very difficult o. I started dating a lady in May of last year. Things were moving fine. One little snag, she had a chronic habit of always talking about her exes, even up to the level of their sexual encounters. However, there was one military man (married) she always talked about that was like a father figure to her and also dating her friend. She gisted me of how she frequented the man's office everytime to "disturb him" and even caught him on one occasion banging the said friend.
You know, that feeling you get when you are hearing a story always and your instincts just keep telling you that something isn't adding up abi? Exactly. My spider senses were tingling.
So one day, when she was sitting across the table from me, I asked for her phone and started screening her whatsapp messages. Then boom! I saw a message from her to a guy: "I'm missing you."
The reply I saw was, "You are in a mood for a fvck right?"
To which she replied, "hmmm, you know na."
The rest are quite graphic.
I got to find out that the messages where from the same father figure she'd been always gisting me about.
This na man wey for siddon for my high table if me and this lady were going to get married fa!
Long and short of it, I got mad and she cried heaven and earth telling me it was in the past.
I didn't break up with her o. She and her folks wouldn't let that happen. I've tried working on it but I just can't trust her again. She still assumes she's my girlfriend while honestly I'm just using her to pass time. I just can't bring myself to ever trusting her again no matter what.

sharp guy
just keep her for satisfaction purposes only

meanwhile find your wife go front
Then please always use condoms
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by GreenArrow1(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2018
refreshrate:

sharp guy
just keep her for satisfaction purposes only

meanwhile find your wife go front
Then please always use condoms

Done, done and done. Re-establishing relations with my very smart and driven sweetheart from Uni days. Once that works out, I don port from bachelorhood.
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2018
I may pardon anything, but definitely not cheating!
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by salesforce: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Oh
Re: How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating by gerald09(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
adorablevic:
correct but why
Some1 once said "it's easy for a woman to hide in d shadow of a man, than shine on her own" in our world today women hide in d shadow 9f men especially if he is rich. dats y they forgive. If she leaves who's shadow will she hide?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" / Most Curvy Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen I Have Ever Seen / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.