Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? (5511 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by pascalbenz: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
After sex what do you guys say to each other

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by rickleye: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Would you like a glass of water ?
Were you satisfied ?
Did you cum ?
That was awesome babe ?
Would you like some milk ?
Wow, that was fabulous babe ?

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by shilenji(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Alaye,Come and be going grin

21 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Jeon(f): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
you for put ur dick inside my nose.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by pascalbenz: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:
you for put ur dick inside my nose.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Blunttruth: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
pascalbenz:
After sex what do you guys say to each other
I love you

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by MajesticKris: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
U try grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Suspect1: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
rickleye:
Would you like a glass of water ? Were you satisfied ? Did you cum ? That was awesome babe ? Would you like some milk ? Wow, that was fabulous babe ?
this noise maker sha...
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Boogyman557: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nice question!

Make I SHARE my own sharp Sharp!

Anytime wey me and ASHAWOO NACK finish, I go TELL her sey, she too SWEET.. she go smile and she go Tell me sey, if she too SWEET, make I NACK her again but I go TELL her sey, I just release and my PREEK need to STAND b4 I go another ROUND and if she go SUUCK me to make my PREEK STAND, I go NACK her again..

b4 u knw it, she don de SUUK my PREEK..

My BLODA SUUCKING of PREEK de SWEET ooo

Dat na d CODE wey I de use if I want Dem to SUUCK my PREEK..

I de REASON to JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening.. although I JAZZ in d morning but de BANI (girl) wey I FIND go, I no SEEM... So I go JAZZ in DIS evening to check her AGAIN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Don't forget to take the pills.
If you forget, you are on your own.
Hehehehe grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Guderian(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:

Anytime wey me and ASHAWOO NACK finish, I go TELL her sey, she too SWEET.. she go smile and she go Tell me sey, if she too SWEET, make I NACK her again but I go TELL her sey, I just release and my PREEK need to STAND b4 I go another ROUND and if she go SUUCK me to make my PREEK STAND, I go NACK her again..

I de REASON to JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening.. although I JAZZ in d morning but de BANI (girl) wey I FIND go, I no SEEM... So I go JAZZ in DIS evening to check her AGAIN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

u too dey bang ashawo u no get wife or girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Exkandayee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
But you go still pay for another round right,or nah bonus
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Folake for the night abi
One day folake go pass to the great beyond for ur side, na then u go know say wahala different from trouble

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
I’ll ask him to start dancing naked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Bonus or Jara no dey for pussy oga

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Boogyman557: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stacyomolola:

Folake for the night abi
One day folake go pass to the great beyond for ur side, na then u go know say wahala different from trouble
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I no de COMPRISUN dis ur CAPRISUN..

I no UNDERSTAND ur matterz..

ABEG try break d bottle DOWN make I COMPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Boogyman557: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na just 1k Na!

the RUBBERZ (money) no much Na!

sometimes SELF Na 5h I de use NACK...

I need JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening bcus E get 1 ASHAWOO BANI wey I need NACK..

Dat BANI too make SENSE, if u SEE her pointed BOBZ as E STAND.. I de SUUK de BOBZ WELLA!

The ASHAWOO BANI, her age fit be 18 to 20yrs..

waiting I NACK her yesterday NIGHT, she really feel the NACKING from another angle!

because I NACK NACK her WELLA, I BEND BEND my PREEK and NACK dis BANI..

the NACKING really SWEET WELL WELL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by TheWolfen(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
I usually don't say anything for couple of minutes.
Most times I just hold her and start staring into her eyes and then she start confessing and asking me to promise not to do this or that.
It has happen with most of my exes.

The last one ask make I promise am say i no go dey with another woman lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by DonroxyII: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’ll ask him to start dancing naked
Ur Own always get K-Leg grin for person wey just cum !

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
Ur Own always get K-Leg grin for person wey just cum !
lol weird right?that’s what I’ll ask your friend panso to be doing ,it’s going to be part of the deal.
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Stacyomolola(f): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I no de COMPRISUN dis ur CAPRISUN..

I no UNDERSTAND ur matterz..

ABEG try break d bottle DOWN make I COMPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Na every night u dey base folake
One day folake go kick bucket for ur base
Shey u dey comprison my caprison
Nevertheless I don disembark
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by silibaba: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
You be machine.
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by arthurwillia(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hope I didn’t Give you injury? No come cry give me later say I was too rough oo lol
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by DonroxyII: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol weird right?that’s what I’ll ask your friend panso to be doing ,it’s going to be part of the deal.
That dude no get Joy oo. He is overdose on the Redpills infact, He is a Manufacturer of the Redpill grin. You don kick penalty enter throwing cheesy
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
That dude no get Joy oo. He is overdose on the Redpills infact, He is a Manufacturer of the Redpill grin. You don kick penalty enter throwing cheesy
Just joking around,so I no kick any penalty
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by siofra(f): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
We that are virgins na

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Reelmii: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thank u for feeding me
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Boogyman557: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stacyomolola:

Na every night u dey base folake
One day folake go kick bucket for ur base
Shey u dey comprison my caprison
Nevertheless I don disembark
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na now u come CLEAN NAA!

Na now I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

My Gee no FEAR..

PESIN wey Wash EYES wit DEAD BODY water and PESIN wey Wash EYES wit BUCKET water, No de SEE the SAME tin...

If u No COME, U no go know and if Dem no tell u, U no go fit SEEM...

nothing we NEVER JAM and nothing we NEVER see..

Even Bush baby No go FIT COMPRISUN u how Water take turn Forrest...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just joking around,so I no kick any penalty
grin U sef no fear shocked Na u suppose dey twerk afterwards and make nigga just sleep in peace cheesy
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin U sef no fear shocked Na u suppose dey twerk afterwards and make nigga just sleep in peace cheesy
lol only lazy men sleep after sex,strong men should be ordering for more, abeg no spoil me ooo
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Exkandayee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na just 1k Na!

the RUBBERZ (money) no much Na!

sometimes SELF Na 5h I de use NACK...

I need JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening bcus E get 1 ASHAWOO BANI wey I need NACK..

Dat BANI too make SENSE, if u SEE her pointed BOBZ as E STAND.. I de SUUK de BOBZ WELLA!

The ASHAWOO BANI, her age fit be 18 to 20yrs..

waiting I NACK her yesterday NIGHT, she really feel the NACKING from another angle!

because I NACK NACK her WELLA, I BEND BEND my PREEK and NACK dis BANI..

the NACKING really SWEET WELL WELL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You mean,if you pay 1k, ashawo go allow you suck boobz, thought ashawo no deh gree make client touch boobs or na your gf
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by DonroxyII: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol only lazy men sleep after sex,strong men should be ordering for more, abeg no spoil me ooo
You yaff Spoil Finish cheesy Ordering for More no get Moderation: Na Indomie abi Una no go Chop each other again: Strong Men that's Jobless e wan die there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic / Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl / I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.