Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) (905 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) by OriginalPoster: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2018
No long story, the photos speak.

@lalasticlala help celebrate this union

Re: He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) by OriginalPoster: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2018
More..

Re: He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abeg Abeg Abeg!
Barca
United
City
Barca
Spurs

Next 5 fixtures
That's what's disturbing me now
Abeg just carry your wack love and shift

Cos I need plenty space to faint as I'm playing those matches

Re: He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Why is she acting so local, can't she at least cry or act surprise. Some people sef.
Re: He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) by nipora519(f): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Why is she acting so local, can't she at least cry or act surprise. Some people sef.
she mustn't pretend,some persons are not so good in making their emotion obvious

(1) (Reply)

Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems / My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? / I Found No Fun In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.