Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,771 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Da Grin Is Dead! - Music/Radio (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin Is Dead! (74875 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by lerry4: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
missing in action. cry cry cry cry cry. c.e.o. sun re o. ma jokun ma jekolo ohun ti won ba nje la ju la orun ni ko bawon je. o digba, o di gbere.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by araoye(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2010
Its just sad that those that should be under the earth are those still living, da grin suffered from d ineptitude of our leaders at least i think that is what they want, neglecting the sectors that will benefit d masses just because they can afford to fly themselves out even if it is flu they have, da grin, i dnt knw u other than ur songs that i listen to, since i've had this heaviness in me, and it weighs me down, in my music legend list i rank u with christopher wallace as u have similarities, i feel u and will continue to do so. Da grin sleep on bro. I pour u some liquor.[b][/b][left][/left][color=#550000][/color] cry
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Day11(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
abeg prayers, embarassed no liquor
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Shalomcapa(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
journey well da grin,
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by jessefly: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
chei dis is sad dude was jus in his prime, Gog give his family the heart to bear such loss, n to think it was his season of shining now cry embarassed
RIP dagrin, n police God go judge una
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by sulad82i(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
Really sad.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by seuncaxton: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
Da Grin  i thank God you didnt die with the talent he gave you that would have been worst ,is painful you left so soon i never knew ever Nigerians love you the way i do , May you rest in perfect peace
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Adechyno(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
Let me tell yu sometin bout ma life real quick(Ghetto Dream). Na hin con make yu leave real quick. April 22nd will alwayz be like Sep.13(2pac). Yu wil alwyz be remembered, R.I.P
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by ekusman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
When i heard the news, i thought it was just one of those rumours, but lo! its true. Our man DaGrin is goon for good. too bad he has to die now that he has three nominations at HipHop world awards.

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by naija007: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
dagrin for life

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by tysante(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Good bye Broo. AKA C.E.O. Aka Da Grin, Aka Olori ku were, aka fimile ju, aka ladies in trouble, aka what eva u want it. I wish u save heaven

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2010
O Grin, still repping you hard; your hustle lives on. My homeboys might squabble but we don't fall down! Never!
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Genuflect(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
Grin, you go dey our hearts for life

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by crown22: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
I am sad to say and WRITE RIP
FOREVER REMEMBERING YOU
YOUNG AND GREAT STAR IS GONE
TALANTED AND CREATIVE GUY IS GONE
FOREVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER LOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WE ALLLLL LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOU AND WEEEEEEE MISSSSSSS YOUUUUU
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Fiscabally(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
Tear drops and close casket.R.I.P my hommie.i'll miss u 4 lyf!
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by badoskey: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
The airbag deployed and couldnt save him.
Dont comment anyhow online pls
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
I just can't stop asking the question "da grin na why u leave us so soon" R I P $ö1ðìér bøý, R I P ÖÖMØ ÒGÛÑ. I wlll surely tell my children ur story and won't ever forget APRIL 2010 the month that went away with naija's finnest rapper. Ur friendly face cann't just stop appearing in my memory.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by alisigwe(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
God 4give me 4 saying this but how come punks like terry-g dnt get to meet this knd of fate,was jst starting to dig his classics and poo he's dead.it's painfull hw the good die young and we the f*ked ones still walk the earth. R.I.P IFEANYI ALISIGWE R.I.P DA GRIN
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by blackcypha(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
too bad ,
hey it goes to show that we are not yet there when it comes to healthcare ,
I MEAN HOW CAN HE SURVIVE FOR 6 DAYS AND DIE OF INTERNAL BLEEDING?
what were they treating him for all that while EXTERNAL BLEEDING?
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by gaskinachi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
'EVERYDAY' ni mon chill ni hood mi tori pe 'MOTIGBORO' as omo to ni 'SWAG',hoping pe omo oni 'IDI NLA' yi would 'BE MY FRIEND' so i can give her life a 'TURNAROUND' and she go fit enjoy 'OWO ATI SWAGA' her friends go say she dey live 'GHETTO DREAM' and me go dey give her 'KONDO' cos molenu bi 'PON PON PON'.but 'IF I DIE' i go 'THANK GOD' say i meet you and hope say 'MERCIES OF DA LORD' go dey with you,

GRIN BABA, YOU OT ME FEELING LIKE A LYRICIST, SUN RE OOOO
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by lysaa(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
arkinses:

God! and he begged you in Track 1, Ghetto Dreams. . ."Don't let me cry/Don't let me die". . .Thanked you in Track 10. But still. . .
somethings are just too hard to understand. . So many questions to ask God and many more pop up. I tire o sad
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by pizonewave: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
I feel a lot of Sadness right now, sad
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2010
lysaa:

somethings are just too hard to understand. . So many questions to ask God and many more pop up. I tire o  sad
lysaa me self still weak join! I got the Thank God track crammed up but I can't remember the last time I prayed to God. That's just how much Dagrin meant to me
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by tosinaded2: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
alisigwe:

God 4give me 4 saying this but how come punks like terry-g dnt get to meet this knd of fate,was jst starting to dig his classics and poo he's dead.it's painfull hw the good die young and we the f*ked ones still walk the earth. R.I.P IFEANYI ALISIGWE R.I.P DA GRIN

e be like say u use head knack ground wen dem born u!
this ur reckless post will hunt u,4 wishn terry g dead!
And no, God wnt 4give u,instead Devil na em go punish u!

B.a.s.ta.rd!
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by ajseol: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
So d young man is gone! Where is he now? What about life after death? , ETERNITY, ETERNITY, ETERNITY?, in Heaven or Hell? I learnt that he was preparing for a show and award, he said that 2010 would be his year, was he prepared for death and life hereafter, ?

PREPARE, ETERNITY MIGHT BE CLOSER THAN TOMORROW! Give ur life 2 Jesus; live a holy life; GENUINELY REPENT and be CONVERTED and Christ shall giv u Light.

Dagrin, until d day of resurrection, either unto commendation or damnation, what u did with Jesus while u were alive will judge this.I miss u.

(Revelation 20:11-15; John 5:29; Hebrews 12:14; Matthew 5:8; John 3:3,16, )
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by geefivez(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
Still cant believe you've gone so soon. you forever remain in our heart.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by alex406(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2010
DagrIn WE luv u,may ur soul rest in peace. cool
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Roses1(f): 1:02am On Apr 26, 2010
So so sad, I hope u fine Peace wherever u at right now, and may the Lord comfort ur whole family.
R.I.P
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by chamotex(m): 5:16am On Apr 26, 2010
Some people might think this guy is too 'local' like he said in one of his track but boy is recognized internationally.
Even in New York . . . .

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo3bLjMCnF0&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Jcob(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2010
^^, Even google felt his hit. Dagrin was 25th most popular search on his transition day.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by chamotex(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2010
Just listen to this guys flow and delivery . . . . mad skills cool

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t8CvoR2WjY&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

Mo le gba Calabar de Canada
Mo le gba Alaba de Alabama
grin
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by streetwize(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2010
E ri bi life mi shey change/
mo di eyan to lo 1000 naira ra blade no duro gba change

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.