Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata (41322 Views)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
my dear country
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Ugosample(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
The fact that many Nigerians still believe in this vampire called Buhari is very sickening

After three years of clear failure, they are still campaigning for him, smh undecided

What kind of country do I come from bikonu
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Bizibi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
sexdoll:

I voted for buhari because of his tough stance against corruption.

I am not regretting it in any way.

Come 2019, God willing, I will still vote for buhari... if buhari decides to run again.

Sorry.
I keep wondering if some of you are in this country......stance on corruption?

OK!!!
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Suplexx:
Nowenuse:

Currently Lagos has about 6m registered voters

Kano has about 5 million

Abia has 1.3 million

How did Abia record near the number of voters in Lagos or Kano in 2011?

Abia state had a massive turn out in 2011 elections simple. Many states had massive turnouts.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
mvem:
...come to the north and u would understand better

I don't need to go to the north cos Hausa fulani votes alone cannot make a president, without the winning votes of the middlebelt and the SW.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Archangel01:
One major reason why Buhari will still win is that most southerners will choose not to vote on that day

Exactly
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by sexdoll: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bizibi:
I keep wondering if some of you are in this country......stance on corruption?

OK!!!

As long as people like you keep viewing any corruption case that comes up as propaganda instead of calling a spade a spade, the war on corruption will never be pursued to a satisfactory conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
yebzman:

Buhari Did Not win Plateau in 2015 and
would not Win it in 2019.
If he gets 10℅ he is very lucky loooool
Trust me if you stay Here in Plateau U would have know those Few who fell for the SCAM are now back to their senses.

Gbam. Thank you for helping me echo it to obailala.

Plateau people and core-north will always remain parallel lines. We can never meet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Rebelutionary: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
obailala:
Northerners vs Northerner, you obviously do not know how those people you term illiterates worship Buhari. The SE and SS are the only areas that would vote sharply against Buhari and APC; but considering the fact that the only alternative would be 'another malam', you simply fail to note the severe level of voter apathy that would take place in the far south which is supposed to provide the much needed weight to push Buhari out.

For you to even assume that people down south would troop out of their houses, under the sun and in the rain, enmass like it happened in 2015 to go vote in an election with 2 northern candidates, you must be a dreamer.

Brother, if PDP doesnt get its candidate extremely right, Buhari is going to die in Aso rock.
Guy u are spot on on the issue of voter apathy in the SS and especially the SE when two northern candidates are presented by the PDP and APC!

In 2011 I was a Corper in Rivers and conducted the all elections as Presiding Officer except the LGA elections because of fear of violence. It will surprise you to know that during the Presidential elections; I presided over a polling unit of two thousand plus voters and I can remember vividly that the number of voters that turned up were barely 500 for accreditation and this number dropped further during voting as I saw this folks in d community and they were giving all sorts of excuses why they won't bother to vote; from they were going to swim, to fishing to the big one- dem no sort us!

At the end you kno what happened Na...#padding!

Remember this is Rivers State in the South South a neighbouring state to Bayelsa o. This was also reiterated by my corp member colleagues as at then!

2019 elections sentiment apart will be an election to be LOST by APC NOT one to be WON by PDP!

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Bizibi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ugosample:
The fact that many Nigerians still believe in this vampire called Buhari is very sickening

After three years of clear failure, they are still campaigning for him, smh undecided

What kind of country do I come from bikonu
someone wrote he will vote fr him because of his stand on corruption, I don't know which buhari he is talking about,another one in a thread yesterday said he knows he's govt is nepotistic but he prefers it that way.......honestly there are some Nigerians who really love this govt failure.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
akudn:
There is no region which doesn't vote based on Sentiments.

Stop saying SE/SS which vote based on sentiments.

What does the North and the South West vote on..."false change ideals I guess".

The SE/SS & the Core-north vote based on very strong sentiments that is why over 80% of their votes are usually in one direction and opposing directions.

This is typically unlike we from the middlebelt and South-west, which our votes are usually split, mostly 70/30 or 60/40 or 55/45, btw major parties.

4 Likes

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Bizibi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
sexdoll:

As long as people like you keep viewing any corruption case that comes up as propaganda instead of calling a spade a spade, the war on corruption will never be pursued to a satisfactory conclusion.
mtcheeeew!!!!
Come to abj and see coded and quiet corruption...... Well your vote is your vote.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by shallysgirl: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Awoo88:

Don't say he will win against all odds. The likelihood of Buhari losing is high
wrong.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Ngokafor(f): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Anambra governorship election should give you a clue that Buhari will get 25% in almost all southern states.

Buhari has ministers and political appointees unlike 2015,who know that if Buhari lose their own job is over and this people will work to deliver.

And you will be deceiving yourself to believe that most PDP governors are happy that Wike and Fayose are now their leaders.

Buhari will win with landslide if he contest.

You guys should stop deceieving yourselves with Anambra elections...that was amongst Anambra folks while the Presidential election is just about one cowherder called Buhari...therefore APGA and PDP supporters will certainly move in one direction as always..

May sense fall on you apc pipu for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by sexdoll: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bizibi:
mtcheeeew!!!!
Come to abj and see coded and quiet corruption...... Well your vote is your vote.

Yes na.

Once people are involved, coded and quiet corruption will always be there.

Thinking or believing otherwise is nothing but self deception .

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
ishua:
Your comments are the most intelligent of all. I bet you a lot of people knows the truth already, how will Buhari win without votes from NC, SS, SW, SE? the figure from NE and NW will also be shared by the other fulani candidate don't forget. Now and especially in the SW we know it was Idiagbon that had that credibility not Buhari. So anything but not Buhari!

Nothing but the truth. Unless the elections are heavily rigged in the NC & SW in favour of Buhari, I see no reason how Buhari will win next year. Buhari cannot be president without winning or at least getting half of the votes in the NC & SW, and this would be very difficult for him to get.

I cannot speak for the SW, but in my region the NC, only in Niger state can Buhari get any reasonable votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Bizibi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
sexdoll:

Yes na.

Once people are involved, coded and quiet corruption will always be there.

Thinking or believing otherwise is nothing but self deception .
mtcheeew!!!
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by otunbabrown: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari himself will vote for the opposition. He knows he can't win and will not win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Joelistic1976: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
He is right, that's just the simple truth.
Kelvin Nwaka[/b], a Facebook user took to his timeline some statistical figures on the 2015 election & factual reasons why President Buhari remains in the position to win in 2019 if he seeks reelection.

He wrote?

-2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONEZ

South East
Buhari 198,248
Jonathan 2,464,906

South South
Buhari 418,590 Jonathan 4,714,725

South West
Buhari 2,433,193
Jonathan 1,821,416

North Central
Buhari 2,411,013
Jonathan 1,715,818

North East
Buhari 2,848,678
Jonathan 796,580

North West
Buhari 7,115,199
Jonathan 1,339,709

EXISTED FACTS IN 2015 BUT NOW ABSENT.

(1) Jonathan was the incumbent President, with plenty of funds from the Central Bank to share. This is no longer available to the next PDP candidate.

(2) PDP had above twenty Governors in 2015 and now they have just eleven, thereby reducing their areas of influence.

(3) PDP had Ministers from all the States in 2015 and now has none.

(4) Ondo and Ekiti States from the South West, were under the PDP, Ondo is gone and Ekiti will hold elections in July, 2018 and may be lost to APC.

(5) Anambra Governor worked for Jonathan in 2015, but will not work for PDP in 2019, because of the crisis between Obiano and Obi.

(6) Agricultural revolution, especially that of rice had not taken place in Kebbi and so many other states in 2015 as it is now.

(7) Boko haram has not been decimated in 2015 as it is now. More votes will certainly come to Buhari, from the North East because of this.

(cool The recent PDP Convention ostracized the South West, with a lot of PDP Yoruba Chieftains like Obanikoro, Folarin, Doyin Okukpe and a host of others leaving the party.

(9) The protracted PDP crisis between Modu Sheriff and Markafi, also led to the exodus of some key members of the party.

(10) No more religious and tribal cards in 2019, as was played by Jonathan and PDP in the entire Southern part of the country in 2015.

(11) Above all, Buhari is the working and workaholic incumbent. Patriotic and sensible Nigerians are beginning to see the positive side of him.

– Is his ascertions right? Please let’s have your thoughts about this.

https://brookinfo.com/facts-why-buhari-will-win-2019-election-kelvin-nwaka/[/quote]
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by sexdoll: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bizibi:
mtcheeew!!!

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Nowenuse: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Anambra governorship election should give you a clue that Buhari will get 25% in almost all southern states.

Buhari has ministers and political appointees unlike 2015,who know that if Buhari lose their own job is over and this people will work to deliver.

And you will be deceiving yourself to believe that most PDP governors are happy that Wike and Fayose are now their leaders.

Buhari will win with landslide if he contest.

Governorship elections and Presidential elections are a different thing. In the case of Anambra, even though Tony Nwoye was an APC candidate, he was still an Igbo man.

This was the reason why APC (Buhari) lost Plateau & Nasarawa states in the last presidential elections, but APC governors won in both states......
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Bizibi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
sexdoll:

You're welcome.
yea!!! grin grin grin
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Ratello: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Shut up

It's you that is not a true Igbo man

it's either you are not a true Igbo man or you short sighted. Do you really think atiku has any genuine thing to offer ndigbo. Him and Buhari are almost similar. If atiku wins; he will seek reelection and rule for another 8years coupled with Buhari 4, that's 12years to the north.. 12 fucking years.

I had rather Buhari even completes his tenure than fr another northerner to win and rule fr 8years

Due to Buhari incompetence and the madness of his Fulani brethrens, if he wins, there is a high chance of either restructuring or disintegration which I know majority of us want.

Do North will forever hold us back
They are not ready to be civilized and seek a better future which we igbos want

In this 21st century they are still archaic and barbaric imagine wanting to kill and conquer people in this 2018

Imagine using underaged voters-- this can't happen South East or South South. How I go stand wan vote small pickin go follow me, I go slap am na

The North is the reason why we are still underdeveloped, they are the reason why we can't hold our leaders accountable for their nonsense

Kenya is fast developing ahead of this shit hole

I dont want a northern president cause most of them are simply thesame. Atiku el rufai Dan kwambo are almost similar to Buhari

The only good northern president was yaradua and his people didn't like him. who knows if he even died a natural death

So I say no to Buhari no to to atiku

If PDP can't bring out Donald Duke then God forbid let me vote for another mallam

It is too obvious that you are a political Lilliputian in the way you argue especially when you open your naive post with an insult. I guess you are a kid. The political permutation favours a Nirtherner in 2019 as it stands and here you are talking of one mumu Donald Duke who is a Southerner shocked shocked you must be high. We are talking of bringing in a strong Northerner to split the votes against a Buhari up North and here you are blabbing about one Donald Duke. I insist you are not a true Igbo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by spartan50(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cromagnon:
we don't shield anybody but ourselves
they do not ride on us
without us there is no nigeria
we are not submissive,we are sensible
if we break nigeria there will be no more oyel moni
you have a right to your opinion
but also the right to the reply to said stoopid fvcking opinion
tis a two way street dumasss
and anybody can claim to be yoruba online
but you sound like a bastard than a omoluabi
You people are snitches.. That's your role..
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ratello:

It is too obvious that you are a political Lilliputian in the way you argue especially when you open your naive post with an insult. I guess you are a kid. The political permutation favours a Nirtherner in 2019 as it stands and here you are talking of one mumu Donald Duke who is a Southerner shocked shocked you must be high. We are talking of bringing in a strong Northerner to split the votes against a Buhari up North and here you are blabbing about one Donald Duke. I insist you are not a true Igbo!
It's obvious your are a political dunce and saboteur. It's people like you that are Fulani ass lickers. I am sure you would prefer a northerner rules Nigeria forever.

How can a sensible human being call Donald Duke mumu.

So a president must come from the north hence why we should seek and vote for only a northerner that can split buharis vote. Just imagine your wack childish mentality.

You claim to be Igbo yet you avoided my statement on restructuring or disintegration. Keep deceiving yourself and claiming what you are not

1 Like

Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Ugosample(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bizibi:
someone wrote he will vote fr him because of his stand on corruption, I don't know which buhari he is talking about,another one in a thread yesterday said he knows he's govt is nepotistic but he prefers it that way.......honestly there are some Nigerians who really love this govt failure.

You can just imagine

Some want to spite others by voting Buhari for another 4 years
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Ugosample(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

It's obvious your are a dunce and saboteur. It's people like you that are Fulani ass lickers. I am sure you would prefer a northerner rules Nigeria forever.

How can a sensible human being call Donald Duke mumu.

So a president must come from the north hence why we should seek and vote for only a northerner that can split buharis vote. Just imagine your wack childish mentality.

As it stands, fielding a strong candidate from up north is the only way to get him out of Aso rock.

And getting Buhari out of Aso rock is a project every patriotic Nigerian MUST see to its conclusion
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
wait how North West been get over 7million voters sef
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by Bizibi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ugosample:

You can just imagine

Some want to spite others by voting Buhari for another 4 years
if you see how organized these guys are in abj,you will marvel at Nigeria's corruption now.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by legendte(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
obailala:
Hmmm... you speak so highly of your people, of their collective focus and undiluted unity in taking decisions; you have so much trust in your people that they all share your sentiments and would all vote out Buhari and you also have so much faith in the infallibility of the electoral process in your state, wonderful!

Would really be interesting to witness how an incumbent governor with national backing would not be able to secure up to 25% of votes for his party.
With this your logic, no incumbent government will lose any election. Ohakim was incumbent in 2011 and with all the federal government machinery he couldn't save himself how much more another.
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by adegeye38(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
its not only abt numbers of votes, he has to win the majority in atleast 3 geo political zones, dats y he lost about 3 times even wit d northern votes
Re: Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata by rickyrex(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brookinfo:
Kelvin Nwaka, a Facebook user took to his timeline some statistical figures on the 2015 election & factual reasons why President Buhari remains in the position to win in 2019 if he seeks reelection.

He wrote?

-2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONEZ

South East
Buhari 198,248
Jonathan 2,464,906

South South
Buhari 418,590 Jonathan 4,714,725

South West
Buhari 2,433,193
Jonathan 1,821,416

North Central
Buhari 2,411,013
Jonathan 1,715,818

North East
Buhari 2,848,678
Jonathan 796,580

North West
Buhari 7,115,199
Jonathan 1,339,709

EXISTED FACTS IN 2015 BUT NOW ABSENT.

(1) Jonathan was the incumbent President, with plenty of funds from the Central Bank to share. This is no longer available to the next PDP candidate.

(2) PDP had above twenty Governors in 2015 and now they have just eleven, thereby reducing their areas of influence.

(3) PDP had Ministers from all the States in 2015 and now has none.

(4) Ondo and Ekiti States from the South West, were under the PDP, Ondo is gone and Ekiti will hold elections in July, 2018 and may be lost to APC.

(5) Anambra Governor worked for Jonathan in 2015, but will not work for PDP in 2019, because of the crisis between Obiano and Obi.

(6) Agricultural revolution, especially that of rice had not taken place in Kebbi and so many other states in 2015 as it is now.

(7) Boko haram has not been decimated in 2015 as it is now. More votes will certainly come to Buhari, from the North East because of this.

(cool The recent PDP Convention ostracized the South West, with a lot of PDP Yoruba Chieftains like Obanikoro, Folarin, Doyin Okukpe and a host of others leaving the party.

(9) The protracted PDP crisis between Modu Sheriff and Markafi, also led to the exodus of some key members of the party.

(10) No more religious and tribal cards in 2019, as was played by Jonathan and PDP in the entire Southern part of the country in 2015.

(11) Above all, Buhari is the working and workaholic incumbent. Patriotic and sensible Nigerians are beginning to see the positive side of him.

– Is his ascertions right? Please let’s have your thoughts about this.

https://brookinfo.com/facts-why-buhari-will-win-2019-election-kelvin-nwaka/
. This post is rubbish. If APC had nothing in 2015 and yet they won.. Come 2019 reverse could also be the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.