Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? (4438 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by mokha(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2010
it happen to me, life tire me my ppl. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
I'll sit back and enjoy the cat-fight. After that we all take a nice hot shower to wash off the finger-nail bruises. After that we do a nice little party. After that I sleep off. . .leaving them both to continue.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Pweety4me(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
^ grin

@OP 'lyfe tire you' & u r winking @ us? anywayz y do u have 2 gf's in d first place?or is one an ex u have 2 explain better o!or else i will draw 2 a conclusion dat u r a . . .
undecided
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by indie22(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
If both are kinda like the quiet and composed type then I guess all u can do really is to go after d one u like more and beg like crazy.

But if your chicks are the "ehn ehn! I don catch u, today na fight to finish" type, then my dear u had better gather your peeps to come seperate fight!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Genuflect(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
Personally, the fact that I have 2 girlfriends means I love neither of them. So I go just introduce them to each other. And if dem vex, na their wahala be that
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Trinity33(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by zeal500: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
pro01:

I'll sit back and enjoy the cat-fight. After that we all take a nice hot shower to wash off the finger-nail bruises. After that we do a nice little triple sin. After that I sleep off. . .leaving them both to continue.
4 real dt's what u shd do
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
Genuflect:

Personally, the fact that I have 2 girlfriends means I love neither of them. So I go just introduce them to each other. And if dem vex, na their wahala be that
Word! Straff, meet Sarewà. Sarewà, meet Straff.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Duniverse(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
I will leave the room for the two of them to do wat de wanna do
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by snthesis(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
Sack my P.A
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Pweety4me(f): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2010
^
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by deevick246(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
l was once in this situation,they both met in my place and it was like the ground should just open up for me to enter,but since that wouldnt happen,l summoned  courage to introduce the both of them to each other as my friends.They both kept quiet ,
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by SeanLewis(m): 1:58am On Apr 26, 2010
party is nt a bad introduction anyway cool Just feel relaxed and enjoy smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by CrazyMan(m): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2010
I play my cards codedly so trust me, such scene can't be recorded in my house. smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2010
Just like indie said, if they are d undastandin type, we talk. Buh if its otherwise, i ve no oda option than 2 get a crew of camera men and then lock up 4 a free cinema show.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by nethacker(m): 3:01am On Apr 26, 2010
i dnt knw y dem go fyt sef. grin i no go ever shoot that kind movie for my house grin grin grin but how do u ladies feel wen u see ur guy with another gurl?no be d guy una suppose attack? grin grin
maybe after d fyt, i will give 'em kondo olopa,rondo alata grin
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by igbonla(m): 3:02am On Apr 26, 2010
mokha:

it happen to me, life tire me my ppl.  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

After the fights are over, you should slow down your game and spend more time building a productive future.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by iykedee: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2010
Quickly carry my PlayStation 3, LCD TV and get the F**k outta there
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Areaboy2(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2010
iykedee:

Quickly carry my PlayStation 3, LCD TV and get the be intimate with outta there

lol, mine didnt survive, in their mumu scuffle they pushed the tv off its stand and bang!! my tv gone, luckily two of ma frens showed up just in time, so i bolted and let them handle it, grin
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by kenypumpin: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2010
iykedee:

Quickly carry my PlayStation 3, LCD TV and get the be intimate with outta there

mehn u try, u just carry ur material stuffs ehn, nutin concern u if dem break their head abi, u try grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Coretalk(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

^ grin

@OP 'lyfe tire you' & u r winking @ us?
undecided

Pweety4me, u r too much. dats too funny.
deevick246:

l was once in this situation,they both met in my place and it was like the ground should just open up for me to enter,but since that wouldnt happen,l summoned  courage to introduce the both of them to each other as my friends.They both kept quiet ,
Same thing happen to me as well, did as above. and took a walk with one of them
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by sereques(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2010
mokha:

it happen to me, life tire me my ppl. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

If you are enough player to have that happen, you should be a enough player to get out of it.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by dokwesi(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2010
Introduce the two of them as your girlfriends, then ask the two of them which one loves you more. Try it and see, the result is really interesting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by sinistyle(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2010
i've seen this happen before but not to me. I tried seperating fight and i took a punch to the tummy!
If it does happen to me, i'll turn the tables and we'll have an awesome party till the break of dawn!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by sinistyle(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2010
i've seen this happen before but not to me. I tried seperating fight and i took a punch to the tummy!
If it does happen to me, i'll turn the tables and we'll have an awesome party till the break of dawn!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
Mhmmm
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by deneut: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
it can never happen to me.I cant be too careful
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by LadyLocs(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
You exit room, cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by galatico(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
Gosh!!! If it happens, I'l just introduce both of them, if they wanna fight it's left for them to decide!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Woke4all(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2010
It happens to me and this are the steps i followed,

1. Introduce both of them like this(meet my love sarah and sarah my angel joy). Sure they won't ask you questions instantly as both of them will be uncomfortable and be don't be close to anyone at that moment.

2. I Inserted a musical disk, and ask both of them to dance with me. But they both refused.

3. I managed to set my phone alarm in the next 5mins and after it rang i pretended answering a call. (hello daddy, yes am at home are you coming today?) and after talking to myself i told them that my dad is in town now so let me see them off.

When they got home i got a call from both asking who's dat girl?
I just laughed and said i just wanted to know ur reaction she's my elder brothers Girlfriend(coz she may meet her again).

Na so i take escape dat day Ooo. You own may need a different setting.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by tunnytox(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2010
Woke4all:

It happens to me and this are the steps i followed,

1. Introduce both of them like this(meet my love sarah and sarah my angel joy). Sure they won't ask you questions instantly as both of them will be uncomfortable and be don't be close to anyone at that moment.

2. I Inserted a musical disk, and ask both of them to dance with me. But they both refused.

3. I managed to set my phone alarm in the next 5mins and after it rang i pretended answering a call. (hello daddy, yes am at home are you coming today?) and after talking to myself i told them that my dad is in town now so let me see them off.

When they got home i got a call from both asking who's dat girl?
I just laughed and said i just wanted to know your reaction she's my elder brothers Girlfriend(coz she may meet her again).

Na so i take escape dat day Ooo. You own may need a different setting.

LMAO, you are a bad Boi, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs / Sand-sand Dey, Dey Inside Some Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.