Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? (4431 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by baybbootz(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2010
SEE LIARS AND PLAYAS IN ACTION.
i pray oneday the devil will eat cassava and leave you guys, and you would jam two mahd gurls. Remember an enemies enemy is a friend,two of them will join forces and show you peper that day. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2010
pray ayettymama isnt one of them! dicks must be cut off and testicles will roll!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by baybbootz(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2010
^^ di.c.ks will be cut off and grilled!! wink wink

have u guys ever tried di.c.ks on a steak. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 01, 2010
ayettymama:

pray ayettymama isnt one of them! dicks must be cut off and testicles will roll!
Lol! you sef!

baybbootz:

My female friends say it tastes like chicken
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 11:14pm On May 01, 2010
baybbootz:

^^ di.c.ks will be cut off and grilled!! wink wink

baby gurl u cut it off and feed it raw to the neighbors dog!!!- no need for the gril!

arkinses:

Lol! you sef!

lol wetin i do,
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 01, 2010
ayettymama:

lol wetin i do,
I don dey fear you already, that mama after your name no be by mistake. Are you by any chance Lorena Bobbitt in real life? grin
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 11:26pm On May 01, 2010
arkinses:

I don dey fear you already, that mama after your name no be by mistake. Are you by any chance Lorena Bobbitt in real life? grin

lol no mistake ooo- oruko mi yemi! uuuu joka! i havent been opportuned to cut off any balls yet- not to say i havent almost tried to stick a fork. . . . . . lol no i dont want to scare u!!lol
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 01, 2010
ayettymama:

lol no mistake ooo- oruko mi yemi! uuuu joka! i havent been opportuned to cut off any balls yet- not to say i havent almost tried to stick a fork. . . . . . lol no i dont want to scare u!!lol
shocked HA! FORK thats like 4 new holes. Mo gbe! If I see you, I'ma just say hi from a distance and run. You and Zizzi's are O.Y.O.!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Enockia(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2010
watch if i can't watch i'll take a walk
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 11:41pm On May 01, 2010
arkinses:

shocked HA! FORK thats like 4 new holes. Mo gbe! If I see you, I'ma just say hi from a distance and run. You and Zizzi's are O.Y.O.!
<-------- actually it was a turkey fork- two prods and much sharper-

looooool----- no dont leave me!!- no worries im a gentle shy and quiet. . . . . . . . . who am i kidding!!lol

im like the incredible hulk, im fine soo long as im not pissed!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2010
Oh, givs me d creepz wen i fink abt my balls being piercd wif a turkey fork. Am scared. Wheda ur type o or baybootz type o. I go lock door swalow key make una pul down my house . I pwomis i wuld gladly cal OVATION 2 cova una fight. Fork ko. . . .grill ni. Mschew
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 12:09am On May 02, 2010
daduke2k:

Oh, givs me d creepz wen i fink abt my balls being piercd wif a turkey fork. Am scared. Wheda your type o or baybootz type o. I go lock door swalow key make una pul down my house . I pwomis i wuld gladly cal OVATION 2 cova una fight. Fork ko. . . .grill ni. Mschew

lol a dudes worst nightmare!!!-

ehn but when u are 'double dating' you aint thinkin abt the consequences naa
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 12:16am On May 02, 2010
Guyz /gurlz are like electronics, u hav NEPA and STANDBY GENERATOR. Wen nepa take light , u start gen. Datz it.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 12:26am On May 02, 2010
ehn but one should no when or if theres a standby or stand later

or forks will meet testicles!! simple!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 02, 2010
ayettymama:

ehn but one should no when or if theres a standby or stand later

or forks will meet testicles!! simple!
You're still on this stab trip eh? I wonder how girls would react to "What Do You Do When your Mugu 1 and Mugu 2 Meet In Your Room?"
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2010
^^ dat only na accidently mugustruction.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by daduke2k(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2010
^^ dat only na accidently mugustruction.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Woke4all(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2010
ayettymama:

you dey voke. Nothin dey happen
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 9:23am On May 02, 2010
arkinses:

You're still on this stab trip eh? I wonder how girls would react to "What Do You Do When your Mugu 1 and Mugu 2 Meet In Your Room?"

well thats one thing, most women dont go arnd ffin all thier mugu's!!!

hence why they are called mugu's!!!

Woke4all:

you dey voke. Nothin dey happen

u wan try me?? lol
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by baybbootz(f): 9:42am On May 02, 2010
^^^
ayetty dont worry duke has not come across chicks like us.
who will grill his dick,feed it to the dogs,poke his testicles withe the fork.lol, and put his house on fire.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 9:50am On May 02, 2010
^^ abi, dont forget smashing his windscreen, slashing his tyres or giving it a good ol fashion keying!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Woke4all(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2010
ayettymama:

u wan try me?? lol
wetin you fit do? When you see the other babe grab pass you you go just pee for ur cloth.
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2010
baybbootz:

^^^
ayetty dont worry duke has not come across chicks like us.
who will grill his manliness,feed it to the dogs,poke his testicles withe the fork.lol, and put his house on fire.
ayettymama:

^^ abi, dont forget smashing his windscreen, slashing his tyres or giving it a good ol fashion keying!
shocked **commenting from a distance, shoes in my hand for if I have to run** Both of you are something else. Ayetty, see, the problem is not you, its me. I don't think we should see anymore, for health reasons
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 10:00am On May 02, 2010
omg arkinses, you dare leave me *eyes turning red, muscles bulging thru church shirt**

Have you ever watched my super ex girlfriend?? do u want me to angrily throw the earth closer to the sun??
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 10:01am On May 02, 2010
Woke4all:

wetin you fit do? When you see the other babe grab pass you you go just pee for your cloth.

do u think a woman will really stick arnd, seein another girl come back with turkey slicing utensils??

u kid urself!lolz
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by baybbootz(f): 10:05am On May 02, 2010
we just do it very calmly,then we strut our stuff away from him. Then next time he will think twice when he looks down and there is NO dangling ball shocked wink wink

**commenting from a distance, shoes in my hand for if I have to run** Both of you are something else. Ayetty, see, the problem is not you, its me. I don't think we should see anymore, for health reasons
you just asked for trouble,lol, i smell plenty smokeits coming from ayettys ears!!
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2010
ayettymama:

omg arkinses, you dare leave me *eyes turning red, muscles bulging thru church shirt**

Have you ever watched my super ex girlfriend?? do u want me to angrily throw the earth closer to the sun??
Nah! I almost did but its a romance movie and the genre has a sorta queer effect on me. my super ex mamafriend wink men are from uranus, women are from saturn, throw away

baybbootz:

you just asked for trouble,lol, i smell plenty smokeits coming from ayettys ears!!
lmao! but but but she didnt catch me cheating na
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 10:11am On May 02, 2010
ehn but theres another woman, confess and u shall smell the end of my baseball bat!!!- lol
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 02, 2010
ayettymama:

ehn but theres another woman, confess and u shall smell the end of my baseball bat!!!- lol
didn't you mean to type confess OR rather that confess AND? Your odds are not nice o! Its scrambled nuts both ways for me. Chai!!!! lol
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by baybbootz(f): 10:16am On May 02, 2010
popcorn here who needs some,enough to go round
hmmmm this is going to be 1 hell of a movie . . . Ive got to get my seat. cool please pause
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by ayettymama(f): 10:21am On May 02, 2010
for the fact another woman is in this room the bbat has to be used!

confess it will be 1 damage

dont confess and make me look stupid

2 damages bat and fork

dont confess and play dumb or worst still the - it wasnt me card

God help you today!!! lol
Re: What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 02, 2010

baybbootz **gulp** help! Confess so she'll have mercy on both of us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. / How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister / Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.