Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (32975 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Ellabae(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmmn jst tell her nd make her understand. Nd assure her she will get someone better.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by sobastical: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Genius in wooing but not in quiting
I just hope the girls wasn't a virgin when you met her and you weren't the one that deflowered her..else you've got a case cos she will never forgive you even if she said "its okay"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by VictorRomanov: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
You feel like a bad person? You are a bad person. Before u entered the 'promised land' you'll be feelling like u can't live without her. But we know oo. U just wanted to enter the 'promised land'. After entering and swimming in 'milk and honey', u get tired and begin to remember ur studies and how she's a distraction. You try to break up, she comes crying and in her emotional state, she indirectly offers you another entry into the 'promised land'. U enter and feel u love her again, only to feel u don't afterwards. And the circle continues until u find some other 'newer promised land' or till she knows u re just after her 'milk and honey'.

My brother, u re a bad person. You just don't know you re.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by statrboiTolu(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Go to old trafford with a placard With ''i quit'' boldly written n when Lukaku scores against chelsea, run to d middle of d pitch with it....thats enf!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by aylipple: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
The story just get contradiction...

Lomprico2:

No be u type this one ni?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ThisIsFlashh: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's due time, mods stop moving unnecessary threads to front-page.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by pxjosh(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Edgarated:
Oga OP,
just man up and break up..just did mine this evening
wee both cried together
and thats it..
i need to focus on some important issues, relationship na big distraction
it's not easy but it's worth it embarassed
Na wa oh, can't you both focus together? I'm 24 and considering going into a relationship, but with all these distraction talk I will reconsider. Seriously na when person wan Marry e go go back to relationship? cry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by sexdoll: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
You want someone to tell you how you will go and cause serious heartbreak for someone's daughter abi?

I no follow abeg.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Edgarated(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
pxjosh:
Na wa oh, can't you both focus together? I'm 24 and considering going into a relationship, but with all these distraction talk I will reconsider. Seriously na when person wan Marry e go go back to relationship? cry

people go into relationship for different reasons...right now i dont have marriage in view,thats why
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by CandidNotes: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
kelvinovie25:
for me it's very easy, ignore everything that has to do with her, if possible unfriend her from FB, so she will see less of you online, Nd stop calling her, that's the way man, it will look like you never even exist.

You are wicked���
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:

Dear it ain't easy.I did that once and I had sympathy on her cos I felt I broke her heart by telling bluntly.she nearly cried
Why exactly did you go to a relationship in the first place when you are not capable of balancing it out with studies?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by MTKbudapest(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
As u bin take tell her say u luv her, take lyk dat tell her say u no luv her again. Haba!
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Temitogab: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning. My advice to u first....relationship is of God and one cannot quit unless God say so. Be very careful not to break someones heart because u dont need her now. By the time u will need a girl someone will also break ur heart it a law of karma. Stay put in the relationship and learn neccessary experience and maturity from it. Relationship does not matter to some pple they walk in and walk out of relationship as they like. Be careful Let God Release You
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Sarah20A(f): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:

I said that action makes me feel like a bad person.I haven't really told her directly that I want to quit.
Simply suggest for me a better way of telling her than avoiding her calls,not chatting her up,not spending anytime on her etc. because all these makes me feel bad abt myself.
so for ur mind now u good? You are a bad person who was after kitten.you've licked from her honey pot now u want to clean your mouth,better man up and tell her and stop playing hide and seek embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by zolapower: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:
We've known for almost. a year now.Am a student just as she is too(the same Skul).But then I have focus on so many important things pertaining to my studies.I love her (but who love help?), and she knows, but I don't know if she does the same.

Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction.So I want to quit.But I don't know how to.The last time I tried doing that,I told her to her face that I'm tired of this relationship (I no go kill myself) even though it is going smooth.But she Was heart broken and wanted to cry(I felt for her that day).

I want to stop chatting her up or maybe not spending much time with her (if at all there is any).I have done it tho.But I feel like I have done something very bad by leaving her just like that.She calls but I don't pick,and sometimes when I pick,I wouldn't want to talk too much but instead, I make the call as quick as possible.And When I think about her,it makes me feel like a bad person.

Pls anybody with an Idea in how to tell her I quit!!! pls help
Thanks.
I hope u wont regret your actions in future,that girl.might turn out to be your helper or barrier to succeed . Call her and you both should work things out ,telk her u want u and her to live like broda and sister .
If u break her heart kama dey dance one corner for back.yard oo. Watching u.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Sarah20A(f): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGenius001:

Abeg I no love again o.Thanks.
na konji be dey do u nor be love

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ziccoit: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
How did you tell her you wanted to enter her life?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by giddy4me(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Get her a male sex doll���.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by nothernstar: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Shebi you don chop pomo? Where you wan run go. Pls don't break her heart

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by iluvpomo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Send a message to her phone ‘by mistake’ ... in that message you will be professing your ‘love’ for a different girl .... problem solved.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by iluvpomo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
giddy4me:
Get her a male sex doll���.
grin
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by justtoodark: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lomprico2:
You have done it already na! What else do u want us to say?

nonesense,he doesnt understand how hard it is to find somebody that likes you...

its harder than they think....you are sooo busy that you dont even have to have a help...?

nonesense....
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by justtoodark: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2018
women are helps...they can make things much easier for you in life....they are not a burden...
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by BraidedChannel: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2018
justtoodark:
women are helps...they can make things much easier for you in life....they are not a burden...
Shut the f*ck. What a foolish comment!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by kalufelix(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2018
You Don F#k That Ugly Girl Taya So Tey You Dey Find 'undo Button' Abi?
I Know You Very Well And FYI That Girl Don Get Belle..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by justtoodark: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2018
BraidedChannel:

Shut the f*ck. What a foolish comment!

you gay..??

you like it from behind...dont you..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by adestao3(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2018
hmmn cryhmmn
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Checked86: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2018
the picture you are painting here is false. i am not doubting about you having girlfriend or anything, i am just tryong to let you know that you are the one sticking around her, and not otherwise. just go and face whatever you think is your priority for now and leave her alone instead of pretending you are still in love with her. it is painful. right now you think you are helping her by being her lover, right? come on man! Conscience never cost anything, have it!

na this kind innocent bad people dey make relationship hard for the real good men. After na the girl go tiye eyes for men and put every man in the same basket.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by BraidedChannel: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you gay..??
Women are a burden. A weak foundation to build your success upon...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by BraidedChannel: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you gay..??
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by justtoodark: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2018
BraidedChannel:

sooo,your mother was a burden too...according to you....??
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Paradigm777: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2018
Someone else will do ur sister waiting you do dat poor innocent girl undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.