Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend (2689 Views)

Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by TeeFriz: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your family is just tribalistic, I refuse to believe you and your brother are indifferent when it comes to tribe cause if you were he wouldn't think of breaking up with a lady who is wife material, caring and committed just like you pointed out... Is it the tribe he wanna marry or a woman with good wife characteristics?

SMH
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Alariiwo: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Igbo parents always paint Yorubas in bad light before their kids which Yorubas hardly do.

I'm sure the lady's parent are indifferent about your brother, but here you are planning to break the lady's heart after wasting her youthful years.

What was your brother thinking to have entered into a relationship with her in the first place, knowing fully well he won't marry her?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Chykeboss:

does a snake lie undecided
If a snake can swallow 60million naira, who knows what more they are capable of. grin
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by haslaw(m): 4:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Chykeboss:

does a snake lie undecided

Yup....
All I.G.B.O.S are snakes and they are shameless liars.
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2018
haslaw:

Yup.... All I.G.B.O.S are snakes and they are shameless liars.
lowlife just get a life and stop getting obsessed with igbos
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2018
haslaw:

Yup.... All I.G.B.O.S are snakes and they are shameless liars.
lowlife just get a life and stop getting obsessed with igbos
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Gofwane:
My aunt here has always been warning me and her sons to steer away from yoruba girls. I've asked her severally her reasons why but till today, she hasn't been able to provide an answer.

Her first son once dated a yoruba girl named fumi - a friend to his sister. Fumi was an orphan living with them. His mum went as far as getting him admission to a university in borno, she then got an apartment for fumi all in a bit to end their affair and She eventually succeeded.

She wants to do the same thing to me but i immediately let her know that not she, not my grandparents, not a girl's parents or either families can stop me from marrying a lady I luv
wat a wise aunt u know wat the elders see sitting down.. the young might not see it standing up.. ur aunt know wat she is doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. / 'pantless Dancer' Shows Off Her Backside As She Goes Underwear-free In Sexy Pics / Why Are Some Men Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.