Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53564 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
At least she's been honestcheesy...kudos to her for her honesty. But then most lesbians i have come across still sleep with men for money.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by 2buffagain(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
At least she's been honestcheesy...kudos to her for her honesty. But then most lesbians i have come across still sleep with men for money.

'lesbianism' is just a tactic oloshos use to be able to add the illusion of rareness to their pussy so you pay more for it.

At the end of the day, they all want dick otherwise they won't be using dildos.

Its not today that women been scheming to seperate men from their money.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
biacan:
Many married men don't know that their wives are still practising lesbo cheesy
so sad but truecheesy. A lot of married men their wives are hardcore closet lesbians. Most of the ladies just get married cos of societal pressure so hence they continue with their lesbian activity even in marriage lifecheesy.sometimes i tend to feel sorry for guys who unknownly get married to lesbian ladiescheesy.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
2buffagain:

'lesbianism' is just a tactic oloshos use to be able to add the illusion of rareness to their pussy so you pay more for it.

At the end of the day, they all want dick otherwise they won't be using dildos.

Its not today that women been scheming to seperate men from their money.
lesbianism is a confused sort of sexual disordercheesy. They hate the penis but they still wear dick strapons on their waist and be dicking each other or be using penis shaped cucumbers to be mashing each other's snailcheesy. Like i said before,many of these lesbians on code still sleep with men for money. I was reading a piece where a person said that lesbianism is a feminist weapon used to deprive men of sex but then if this is really true then its not working cos most lesbians still have sex with men in exchange for money.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
guccitype:
She needs deliverance. Lesbianism is demonic. For those of you encouraging her for such act,it shows how you really loved her,continue because the same demon causing her to engage in it is still the same telling you to nothing wrong in lesbianism. Read Romans chapter 1 verse 27 down and see for yourself.
weda lesbianism is demonic or not dat one no be my major concerncheesy.my major concern now is cos of lesbos the fruit cucumber is now expensive and scarce in market.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

cool u say?cheesy..its like u haven't come across a lesbian b4.most straight ladies who have had an encounter with lesbians tend to be scared or trumatised. Don't ask me whycheesy.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Martin0:

please do u ve an idear of these places
the nipples,the clit, her butt cheekscheesy..in short d whole licki licki businesscheesy.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chikita66:
They are not cool, they are overly possessive, dangerous and very jealous, when they see their partner with a man, they can even stab her.
gbam!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Maxi112: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
End time thread!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Bishops10(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Either way, how does it concern you?
In no way. Peace
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
the nipples,the clit, her butt cheekscheesy..in short d whole licki licki businesscheesy.

uhm OKgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Pray not to have an encounter with a lesbian, ur life will be most miserable and ur testimony not pleasing to the ears. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.