Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53565 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by calliope(f): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
We are what we are..Girls who simply like girls smiley

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by MissWrite(f): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
I prefer to share in private, if possible

lot... That is not necessary, there are more males than females in the China which is the world most populous nation.

I believe in the next few years many Chinese may consider marrying Africans out of desperation self. grin

Hmm, Chinese men for African women? undecided. And you you say you want to avert lesbianism. angry

Anyway, my bottom line is: women do need options. (If I expatiate this point it'll end up becoming a long "angry woman's rant"wink. And if a girl happens to find happiness with another girl: hallelujah, is all I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2018
MissWrite:

Hmm, Chinese men for African women? undecided. And you you say you want to avert lesbianism. angry

Anyway, my bottom line is: women do need options. (If I expatiate this point it'll end up becoming a long "angry woman's rant"wink. And if a girl happens to find happiness with another girl: hallelujah, is all I'm saying.

hmmm

Some men are also finding joy with other men...

Therefore, the equation is balanced again

Anyways, I get your point grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
I prefer to share in private, if possible

lot... That is not necessary, there are more males than females in the China which is the world most populous nation.

I believe in the next few years many Chinese may consider marrying Africans out of desperation self
. grin

They can just put an end to 'gendercide' or manage themselves like that. Their problem was self inflicted... smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Bankalert(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2018
two pages of bullshit and counting.... what a generation!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

They can just put an end to 'gendercide' or manage themselves like that. Their problem was self inflicted... smiley
I believe they should abolish the one child policy instead.

Chinese have very similar mentality to Africans about the male child. They believe only a male child will protect their legacy. So most of them will rather abort female children and have a male child under the one child policy.

I understand the policy was enforced to ensure the country's population was in check in the time of hash economy realities, but things are different now.

They are the second largest economy in the world after the America
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
I believe they should abolish the one child policy instead.

Chinese have very similar mentality to Africans about the male child. They believe only a male child will protect their legacy. So most of them will rather abort female children and have a male child under the one child policy.

I understand the policy was enforced to ensure the country's population was in check in the time of hash economy realities, but things are different now.

They are the second largest economy in the world after the America

That has been abolished.

But their search for a male child due to their patrilineal culture made them engage in 'gendercide'. They should stop 'killing' their female offsprings, if not...they may remain the most single men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That has been abolished.

But their search for a male child due to their patrilineal culture made them engage in 'gendercide'. They should stop 'killing' their female offsprings, if not...they may remain the most single men.
Really. I don't think they have fully abolished it.

I think they only abolished it among rich Chinese with certain income brackets and minorities like "non han Chinese" (hope i got the spelling right) to increase their population. Anyways, regardless of that, the damage has been done..

You have a point though... I think you maybe right.

Modified

I have read where it was abolished in 2016 for a two children policy
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Lipslikecandy11(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Forgive me..!! Am I d only one in dis world who thinks lesbians re hot and gays re mentally derailed ..!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
Really. I don't they have fully abolished it.

I think they only abolished it among rich Chinese with certain income brackets and minorities like "non han Chinese" (hope i got the spelling right) to increase their population. Anyways, regardless of that, the damage has been done..

You have a point though... I think you maybe right.
Modified
I have read where it was abolished in 2016 for a two children policy

Yea right. The outcry of their imbalanced gender ratio was much.

That's why when our brothers here were ranting on sex dolls and females going extinct. I wondered if they read/listen to world news. Both gender has an importance,a serious dip in the population of one would come with serious consequences. India is another good example, albeit a very negative one.

How is the weekend going?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Many married men don't know that their wives are still practising lesbo cheesy
Very correct!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Now I'm a lesbian because I understand what creates the bond between two women? Wawu grin

You are a lesbian because you CHOSE to be one! Nothing else. Except you will accept it when a Paedophile says she understands what creates a bond between an adult and a child.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Go let another man dick you & come tell me. Seems you can't understand human nature beyond the humping.
You are the one who can't seem to see beyond licking pussies! You are the one who claimed that lesbians are better lovers because they understand women sexual needs better. You in your myopic assertions forget that people are different. Some women hates even the idea of another woman touching them.

If we are to follow your unproven assertion, it means that your mother will make your best sexual partner because she understands you better than anybody else!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by terrezo2002(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
The world has been bewitched.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Duru009(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.

You had abi u know !
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yea right. The outcry of their imbalanced gender ratio was much.

That's why when our brothers here were ranting on sex dolls and females going extinct. I wondered if they read/listen to world news. Both gender has an importance,a serious dip in the population of one would come with serious consequences. India is another good example, albeit a very negative one.

How is the weekend going?
Sure, my weekend is just average(normal), thanks for asking. Yours?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
Sure, my weekend is just average(normal), thanks for asking. Yours?

Lol @ average (normal).
Mine is average/normal too grin. My pleasure dear.
Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

You rushed to exhibit your stupidity. While defending her abomination let me ask you a question : is your mother a lesbian and how would you feel if she was ?

Receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by emekaCEO(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
[see seems cool with it quote author=biacan post=65327917]I think she's happy with her decision.....and it's fine cheesy[/quote]
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Homers123(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Yes they are faithful and care for your feelings.... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed
Stories of a Lesbian partner cheating on her partner abounds,faithfulness isn't based on gender.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kunjifiedg: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol... The Konjified Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaK7ydygmHI
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by pweshdodo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
She needs to feel the real cucumber grin,she go stop the rubbish she's doing cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by sandrahnaub(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

This is just your opinion... Not a fact;thanks for expressing your opinion but it doesn't count.
are you opinion countter undecided
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Mona4: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
that is spirit of pervasion at work in your life.

Prayer Point: Repeat after me. Say father, every spirit of pervasion, manipulating my life and destiny. what are you waiting for? catch Fire!!!!!!!!...... PRAYERRRRRRRR........

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ogianyo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
All those expressing understanding for her unnatural sexual inclination to same sex, I take it then that you don't mind having sisters who are lesbians and perhaps daughters who would in future express attraction for same sex. The prayer you pray for others is waiting to manifest in your own life .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FulaniTerrorist: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Because Satan is in control of your life, simple.

You wet be funicator/smoker, I know God is in control of your life

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Mayor101010(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
But nothing can beat the feel of a dick in your p**sy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FulaniTerrorist: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
kense88:
And buhari is in control of your destiny.

Lai Muhammad is in control of your future
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Homers123:
Stories of a Lesbian partner cheating on her partner abounds,faithfulness isn't based on gender.
Why are you coming for me better don't quote me again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by olasco18(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
useless ipot yout wil still blame buhari for thiz.....
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

I'm so shocked to hear u say ur attracted to MEN!!
After all d NL bashing u don give us shocked

Oya PM me jor tongue
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Kellysms(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Amagite:
Some ladies who are lesbians often times say they were heartbroken several times by men, or sexually violated by men, hence their reason to settle with fellow women.

A Twitter user has given the simple reason why she is a lesbian and it goes;

“i am a LESBIAN.Not because i wasn’t dicked down right,not because a nigga did me wrong,not because men are dogs,not because i was sexually violated by a man,not because I can’t get a man & not because I can’t get dick but SIMPLY because I am attracted to women!!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/lady-gives-simple-reason-shes-lesbian.html

beautiful nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.