Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53556 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Zither(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who am I to judge? I am not better than anyone. However, I just learnt a truth from this thread. 80% of girls in this forum are either lesbians or potential lesbians. A potential lesbian is one who adopts the same psychology and preferences of a lesbian but is yet to give full expression in her actions.

Guys, reason why I always advocate the old-fashioned method of seeking God's face for a life partner. If you don't believe God exists this line is not meant for you.

To those girls and guys justifying lesbianism, please say amen to this prayer:

May your daughters choose to be lesbians

May your wives never hide their lesbian way of life

May your husbands be gays and never conceal it

May your sons be gays

May your generation now and yet to come freely
choose to pursue same-sex marriage

If you know in your heart that homosexuality is a way of life to be proud of please say amen to the prayer above.

To those not in support of this may all this never be your portion, to all your generations, here and unborn, now and till the end of time. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ololadeimmanuel(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

The fact that you wasted your idle time to type this shit means you already heard my bleeped up shit

slup up homie.. you ain't shading no one here cheesy
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by openmine(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Humanistme:

If she is a strict lesbian then there's no need to regret anything. she is simply not sexually attracted to men.

cheesy cheesy
U dey her mind way U come take know say she be "strict les.bian" cheesy cheesy

Humanistme:

as for your second point

I'm not talking about being religiously inclined when I said Shiloh mentality, I meant seeing marriage as an achievement or do or die affairs. e. g if there is any news on rihanna or nicki Minaj on any American blog you won't see comment shaming them for being single compare it how Nigerians act to lets say Linda ikeji or Genevieve.
Thats True!
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kense88: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

Lai Muhammad is in control of your future
Buharis cow on the loose
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Puzzypleazer: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:

slup up homie.. you ain't shading no one here cheesy
Write English please or JUST WRITE AM FOR PIDGIN

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

They are not cool, they are overly possessive, dangerous and very jealous, when they see their partner with a man, they can even stab her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by akinolu66: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
John 3vs 16. Whoever has a bible should read it. Pls note the following four words 1. GOD 2. Love 3. Perish 4. Everlasting life. We are the architecture of our choices.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Zither(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Chikita66:
They are not cool, they are overly possessive, dangerous and very jealous, when they see their partner with a man, they can even stab her.

Accurately TRUE. Not just men but also women. They can't stand to see their partner with another woman. I couldn't cram everything in a single post but THIS is exactly what I have come to discover about lesbians. Besides that, they are NEVER faithful to a partner. They are serial cheats. Jumping from bed to bed with different partners, never getting satisfied with one. An example is the diary of a lesbian I stumbled upon in the diaries section. I only feel sorry for them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Caseless: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

2 in 5 ladies have lesbianism tendencies. You're a subhedral lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by tintingz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cc butterflyl1on, come and see o.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Mandrake007(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Everyone's got the right to be whatever they want,i'm in no position to judge cos if we're gonnna be judged on the basis of our sins everybody is going to hell but why're gay people inclined to announce their sexuality to the world like it's an 'achievement' NO keep it to yourself it's 2018 it's common now, maybe if you was a transgendered genetically mutated human/kangaroo hybrid we could have a discussion.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Kaplus: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
I think she's happy with her decision.....and it's fine cheesy

may I know u dear
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by vanhayor(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Suspecting you too
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Zither:

Accurately TRUE. Not just men but also women. They can't stand to see their partner with another woman. I couldn't cram everything in a single post but THIS is exactly what I have come to discover about lesbians. Besides that, they are NEVER faithful to a partner. They are serial cheats. Jumping from bed to bed with different partners, never getting satisfied with one. An example is the diary of a lesbian I stumbled upon in the diaries section. I only feel sorry for them.
Indeed.
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by BABANGBALI: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
I hope you're being dicknalised regularly?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by BABANGBALI: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
vanhayor:

Suspecting you too
it's obvious she is one
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kingthreat(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

I wish you mother was a lesbian. You wont be here

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
from your assumptions , men should be better love makers to men too, as they know where to touch there fellow men

Women have things in common with other women. We're individuals for sure, but our generic makeup is the same. We'd get on very well as lovers, I believe, because the mutual understanding is already in place.

I'm sure it's the same with men. Figure it out or try it for research grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by manubuikep(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
evil spirit at work

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Chuknovski(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

who are u to judge others, some lucky dude about to lose that juicy pussy and u are in support of her
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by emmydadave: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

Satan is actually in control of the lives of people who are quick to judge and condemn others.
Anti-christ spotted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biggy26: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.
Hahaha, na wa for you o. There's nothing lesbos do that men don't do. D frustration they face during the act, is that when they get high, they want to be filled inside with something tender but that thing is absent. grin
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by lekbel09(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
The movies people,watch that portray lesbianism and homosexuality in good light has really affected the reasoning mentality of people.It is now commonplace in Nigeria to accept people with this demonic spirit

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biggy26: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Yes they are so faithful and caring .... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed
They are dangerous too. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by ICEMAN(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
She's a bleeping idiot. Most African American girls are lesbos. That's one of the reasons 90% of American and other foreign men don't date or marry them is because they're trash. Dating an African American woman is societally the same as dating trash in the US. I know that's why I don't date them.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by emmydadave: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Imagine, people are so celebrating sin and mediocrity and calling it happiness. that is arrant nonsense. How can u tell me u are a lezbian and i will say "that am happy for u" when christ is not happy with u. Please stop risking ur eternity.
A wise man once said, "if u live ur life like there is not God, then u are a sore loser, but if u revrence God here on earth and acknowledge his existance, that is living a fulfilled life"

Repeat after me everyone
I refuse to celebrate mediocrity
I refuse to celebrate sin.
I refuse to celebrate any disguise of sin.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

See, this must be why women choose to date women, they refuse to deal with the unfounded accusations & the emotional rètardedness.

Now I'm a lesbian because I understand what creates the bond between two women? Wawu grin
if u aren't a lesbo how did u come about that as d reason y women choose 2 date women? In one of ur earlier posts, u called it "consensual r/ship" and "love". How do u blame other people 4 ur decision 2 engage in consensual r/ship and love?
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Women have things in common with other women. We're individuals for sure, but our generic makeup is the same. We'd get on very well as lovers, I believe, because the mutual understanding is already in place.

I'm sure it's the same with men. Figure it out or try it for research grin
Your reasoning is very flawed.
From research women like personality more than physicality, and personality is vast so is physicality.

Stop posting rubbish. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Basalt(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

Satan is actually in control of the lives of people who are quick to judge and condemn others.

Lesbian hiding under male gender spotted

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
True talk....but they hate it when you cheat on them with a man.... they go as far as to threaten him to stay clear... cheesy cheesy
aunty how do u know all these stuff about Lesbos? U keep using d word "they" but d info u are sharing seems 2 first hand 2b based on mere observation and heresay
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
vanhayor:
Suspecting you too
And what is what in being a lesbian undecided
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Yes they are so pfaithful and caring .... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed

we human are the most paranoid thing God created ,,,nothing justifies same sex act ,,i strongly believe the victims are mentally challenged complimented with hormones disorder ..
why is lesbianism & act of gay not found within animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.