Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? (1055 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Is it possible to marry without loving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2018
There is this girl in my school, she is my neighbor though. She is beautiful and fat, and because i like fat girls i decided to approach her than she agreed we date.i never knew she is already a parent , she got pregnant before getting the admission and now the father to her child refuse taking the boy. Now she is with her 3 years son,knowing she is already a parent i felt uncomfortable but she keep our friendship going and serious. Me on the other hand thought she just want the sex things and the money she get from me. Not until recently she started talking of we marrying and talking of the future with us together. To an extent of her going upset that i don't want to go her house to introduce myself to her parents... To cut the story short, i really want to end this without hurting her deeply or without her seeing me as a wicked person..please guys, i need your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by dingbang(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Weak
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by MostBanned: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Just tell her you are GAY

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2018
MostBanned:
Just tell her you are GAY
after we had sex several times
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2018
THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE, BUT FIRST IT WILL PISSED U OFF...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Flintstone06(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Man up... Dont follow up with her anymore.. Talk less... Relate less... Avoid contact and stuff... You can't pull out immediately so they wouldn't pour acid on your dick angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by storge: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2018
This is what happens when you get to stage four with cheat. You miss the signs
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by MostBanned: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2018
skyme:
after we had sex several times

Does it matter.....i just suggested a solution

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

i know she will be PISSED off.. But i want it minimal... How should i go about telling her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2018
skyme:
i know she will be PISSED off.. But i want it minimal... How should i go about telling her.

There is no way u wont hurt her feelings in any way sha..but it's better if u tell her the truth...She can't force u to marry her if u don't want..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by gunners160(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2018
1 Just create distance
2Get a new gf or plan with any fine bae
3. Invite her over or let r come herself during the normal time she do come to visit u( maybe weekends)
4. When you knw she will be coming,be in an awkward position with the new gf or planned bae
5. Make sure she sees u with the new bae or planned chick in that awkward position.
6. Seeing the both of u, she get's angry and does the break up herself
7. You end up being a free man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2018
gunners160:
Just create distance or beta still get a new gf or u plan with one bae and let r c the both of u in an awkward position; she would do the breaking up herself and that will be much beta for u
hmmm
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by AlexCk: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Thought y'all were just having seèxx with no strings attached.

Now all of a sudden, she's gisting about marriage?.

Weird

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by timwudz(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Give me her number
I will epp u tell her and take over from where u stopped

she'll come thanking u for letting her go
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by femolacqua(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

A good point made.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by carzola(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2018
You like fat tight puzzy but you don't want to marry. Ogun please visit this guy. .
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Harrynight(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2018
tongue

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
carzola:
You like fat tight puzzy but you don't want to marry. Ogun please visit this guy. .
lols..
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tank u guys... We have departed peacefully.
I took out, after the eating and drinking we started talking nd jst air out d truth about hw i see her of us. She was pissed off at first bt later she tank me for telling her d truth.

(1) (Reply)

Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? / Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married / How To Make A Girl Seriously Chase After You:tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.