Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (70193 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Gofwane(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2018
Fear women, especially African women. Especially, especially, especially, especially Ghanian women.

That's why i've refused to date that Ghanian nairalander despite the numerous green lights she's been flashing grin grin
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by gidjah(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
BabbanBura:

Wow! Person go marry so?
yes o,u must marry.in fact u aff married already o!!

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

The known name in warri is called Kobnomi. Once a woman puts it in the man's food or her pussy the man turns into a zombie then does the ladies every wish. God help us angry
hahahahaha what a name...kobnomi cheesy. There's this old nollywood film wey i watch. Na chainreaction be d title of d filmcheesy. For the film Pete edochie act as a rich man with many wives and Liz Benson is the youngest amongst the wife. And Pete edochie for d film like bush meat pass anything. So one day wey Pete edochie come from one long trip na so he tell Liz Benson to prepare the bushmeat he carry come from the trip and as Liz Benson dey prepare am she codedly collect the decimal 10:10 portion or kobnomi as u call am frm her wrapper then spray d tin all over the bushmeatcheesycheesy. From dat moment edochie chop d meat he turned into a complete zombiecheesy. Anything wey Liz Benson tell am to do he will do itcheesy. But one tin i come notice be say once he was under the spell, his love for bush meat tripledcheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahaha what a name...kobnomi cheesy. There's this old nollywood film wey i watch. Na chainreaction be d title of d filmcheesy. For the film Pete edochie act as a rich man with many wives and Liz Benson is the youngest amongst the wife. And Pete edochie for d film like bush meat pass anything. So one day wey Pete edochie come from one long trip na so he tell Liz Benson to prepare the bushmeat he carry come from the trip and as Liz Benson dey prepare am she codedly collect the decimal 10:10 portion or kobnomi as u call am frm her wrapper then spray d tin all over the bushmeatcheesycheesy. From dat moment edochie chop d meat he turned into a complete zombiecheesy. Anything wey Liz Benson tell am to do he will do itcheesy. But one tin i come notice be say once he was under the spell, his love for bush meat tripledcheesy.

Bro Lefu the thing dey very very real o cheesy

I don see one of my former boss wey pursue him wife come marry the worwor housemaid for Lekki. Na to dey pray make we no jam such women o grin

2 Likes

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

Bro Lefu the thing dey very very real o cheesy

I don see one of my former boss wey pursue him wife come marry the worwor housemaid for Lekki. Na to dey pray make we no jam such women o grin
yes oo na to pray not to jam such ladiescheesy. There are some sweet nice ladies who are good but because of the bad friends they keep dem go come get initiated in that diabolical habit. Sometimes if u don't want to meet such ladies then its best u avoid runzgirls and slayqueens or retired runzgirls/slayqueens . Na mostly them dey use dis decimal 10:10 to enslave a man and also ladies that come from families wey dey too involve in fetish things. If u happen to dey with a girl wey her Papa na strong native doctor or dem get one strong tin dem dey serve for d back of their house pls if u love ur life pack ur bag,wear ur Nike shoes and run cheesy.dat ur former boss so na wetin d housemaid put for im food turn im headcheesy. This is why i laugh at ladies wey dey always yarn say cos they are feminist they will never enter the kitchen and cook for their man cos feminism forbids it.na one dirty housemaid with patch patch for her pant go snatch their husband.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by mustang247: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2018
Laws HV mercy,fear women.

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by BabbanBura(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2018
gidjah:
yes o,u must marry.in fact u aff married already o!!

Hahahhahaha, to marry now needs alot of guts bro - especially person like me wey wan marry 4 wives so i go dey knack everyday, no stories like "my husband i am on" or "darling i have headache" or cases wify don travel out of town.
But the way no woman wan share husband now adays dey scare me woo.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Ngokafor(f): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2018
josh123:
Omg women are wicked, oo lord give pls give me the right woman to marry

Just dont cheat on her and you will be fine...Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Ngokafor(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2018
majorbravo:
May God save us from Witchcraft and Demons.
The stories are from a ghanaian's facebook inbox.
Ghana well done! I hope Nigerian women don't do these things too.
Lord! is this the kind of sin you see and have to forgive? I beg thee, Save us men from these evil women!
May we never marry our own demise.

Lol..see this one shaking like a leaf already....Men bringing out the worst in women since the beginning of time...Be good and you shall see good..Act nasty and same will come back to you...simple

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by boyjo: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2018
desreek9:
I'm speechless, what did i just read? some women shaa smh, and it's all cos their men cheated

Nutase:
Men can bring out the demons in any woman.

desreek9,In other words, if men don`t cheat, these stories wouldn`t have been recorded in time series?

josh123:

EmyLeo:
still yet to find any reason why I should not fear this creature called "Women".undecided

BabbanBura:

Wow! Person go marry so?

kayneri:
I cicily, a woman is considered more deadly than a shotgun.

ghostwritter:
Devil + Demon = Woman

VanjoshIII:
Be careful of this people: girl, lady, women and female
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by boyjo: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2018
hammer6F:
UNA CARRY THIS POO COME FP TO COME DISVIRGIN THE INNOCENT GIRLS ABI?

WETTIN CONCERN ME, NA ALL OF US GO DEY CHOP POO DEY GO.

LALASTICLALA IS NOT EVERYTHING U PROMOTE.

@bolded care to explain how?
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by gidjah(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2018
BabbanBura:

Hahahhahaha, to marry now needs alot of guts bro - especially person like me wey wan marry 4 wives so i go dey knack everyday, no stories like "my husband i am on" or "darling i have headache" or cases wify don travel out of town.
But the way no woman wan share husband now adays dey scare me woo.
hmm very true.women are getting quite over protective this days .but on the issue of marrying more than 1 wife ......that's a No No for me.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Deo1986(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Bro that is how I roll, but it's not life you are just wasting strength, resources and becoming more inresponsibility, things are going down, we just have to be careful. But I just found love recently I hope and believe she is not as one of these women.
good for you for finding love. I still believe the good ones are out there. Just treat her nice and she'll be nice............

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Redeemite(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmm Women Na Waooo...Oooo!
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
josh123:
Are you the right man
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by sheffy87: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

Lol..see this one shaking like a leaf already....Men bringing out the worst in women since the beginning of time...Be good and you shall see good..Act nasty and same will come back to you...simple

do you think it is easy for men to stay faithful to one wife......! if d woman is on her period and d man is honey, what will you advise? it is high tym we tell our sef d truth, d way we men are wired in sexuality is quite different from d women folks! how I wish you had a dick for a weeks for you to see why it is increasingly becoming difficult for men to stay faithful....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Ericsdm55(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
I strongly believed not all wmen fall into these category. Be hopeful as there are still good ladies who will never second to this malicious and evil revenge and acts of securing a man( husband ).

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by iamherry(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
and you expect me to read all that cheat, neeeee!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by jeff1607(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
my pr***k cold wen I read all these

chai

W-O-M-E-N

fear them
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
ballerin:
Not all was for cheating. No.4's wanted to repay her friend's kindly gesture.

Trust me, I couldn't read past No.5. The very few I read was burning my brain cells... I really hope these are mere tales, else...

Believe me, no right thinking mind would come up with this so i think it's real, i cant imagine someone will form something as terrible as this though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Silumi(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Damn!! The heart of man though.no body can turn me into a mad woman o.all these women Have issues...nahhh I can't stain my conscience to keep a man.its pathetic
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Ngokafor(f): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
sheffy87:

do you think it is easy for men to stay faithful to one wife......! if d woman is on her period and d man is honey, what will you advise? it is high tym we tell our sef d truth, d way we men are wired in sexuality is quite different from d women folks! how I wish you had a dick for a weeks for you to see why it is increasingly becoming difficult for men to stay faithful....!

.and you think its easy for a women to stay faithful to an impotent,deadbeat man with shrunken dicckk for the rest of her life??...I laugh

..If you cant stay faithful,then do not expect a women to stay faithful...cos she wont...Thats my point.

1 Like

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by cynthese(f): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
jeff1607:
my pr***k cold wen I read all these

chai

W-O-M-E-N

fear them
Dont fear them, unless your name is also David, because its like its mostly the David's that offended the ladies
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by divineappo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where is the moderator, can u pls delete this thread.

The evil info here can polite the minds of innocent ladies. A Lady might be reading this now and planning to apply this evil on her man.

Moderator: delete this thread now

lalasticlala
am calling u for the first time

am beginning to get scared of women and marriage, this world is filled with so much evil
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by jeff1607(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
cynthese:
Dont fear them, unless your name is also David, because its like its mostly the David's that offended the ladies

one doesn't need to offend a lady , b4 she tries any of these , it's what she thinks dat matters
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Reply my PM, I' beg. Let's fuuuuuck.
Wanna fuuuck your small ass please.
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao ok
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by kunletexs: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why are women like this? Do you know that the first 2pages or so, no female nairaland commented. It proves say the power of a woman lies not in her physical body but in her .... No be mi go talk that.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by kunletexs: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Ellabae post=65460923]Na wa. See funny nd scary stories. Some women are unpredictable.[/quote

Ha, coming from a woman
[quote author=Ellabae post=65460923]Na wa. See funny nd scary stories. Some women are unpredictable.[/quote

Ha, coming from a woman

Ha, coming from a woman
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by sweetilicious(f): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Desperation is so bad
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Ellabae(f): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=kunletexs post=65482388][/quote] yes I don't support bad things wink
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ladygoddiva

I believe this time around, we have sorted ourselves out; as u have been playing mute to my mentions,
please let it stay that way, u mind your business and I mind mine.
Anytime u by chance cross my path again....

Let's leave it at that!!!

**handshakes**

Thanks for your understanding as we part ways..

Stay blessed

-The Apostle.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Shut the fûck up you old ugly loser! You bore the shît out of me, you irk me to the very least, you deserve no audience from me thus I ignored you to oblivion. Obsessed, cretinous creep. I do what I want and when I want. I quote you and say shît and there’s nothing you can do. Just do or say something stupid or something I don’t like on this forum and I’d be sure to call you out on your bs. Withdraw your cum stained hands from me pls and keep your dirty handshake. There’s no strife between us, you’re not worth it. You’re just another Nairaland scum I can decide to troll or bully whenever I fûcking feel like it. Belittling you keeps my boredom at bay. Now away with you. Or you can Keep on humping on my mentions, it obviously keeps you happy. Vapid dimwit
TheTrueApostle:
Ladygoddiva

I believe this time around, we have sorted ourselves out; as u have been playing mute to my mentions,
please let it stay that way, u mind your business and I mind mine.
Anytime u by chance cross my path again....

Let's leave it at that!!!

**handshakes**

Thanks for your understanding as we part ways..

Stay blessed

-The Apostle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.