Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (70196 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
To be honest, some of these useless men deserve it
sweetilicious:
Desperation is so bad
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
To be honest, some of these useless men deserve it
wow!!! I have brought her out!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I know how to get her!!! Throwing her tantrums make me hard.
Sweety, I'll cum all over your ass, your belly button and on your face!!! Pour my spill all over those sweet thighs of yours!!! grin cheesy I was getting sad you were keeping me mute.. Good you are out!!! I don know u finish..
It's just for us to consummated it, and you see me spill my fluid all over you like a shower!!! I can only imagine how u moan when I'm at it. grin cheesy
I miss you like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!!
I'm sending another PM right away, please I beg u reply it.
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up you old ugly loser! You bore the shît out of me, you irk me to the very least, you deserve no audience from me thus I ignored you to oblivion. Obsessed, cretinous creep. I do what I want and when I want. I quote you and say shît and there’s nothing you can do. Just do or say something stupid or something I don’t like on this forum and I’d be sure to call you out on your bs. Withdraw your cum stained hands from me pls and keep your dirty handshake. There’s no strife between us, you’re not worth it. You’re just another Nairaland scum I can decide to troll or bully whenever I fûcking feel like it. Belittling you keeps my boredom at bay. Now away with you. Or you can Keep on humping on my mentions, it obviously keeps you happy. Vapid dimwit
cc: sweetilicious please help me please with her for me.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwns!
You try too hard. Enjoy being ignored as I won’t debase my self to ever reply yousmiley
TheTrueApostle:

Sweety, I'll cum all over your ass, your belly button and on your face!!! Pour my spill all over those sweet thighs of yours!!! grin cheesy I was getting sad you were keeping me mute.. Good you are out!!! I don know u finish..
It's just for us to consummated it, and you see me spill my fluid all over you like a shower!!! I can only imagine how u moan when I'm at it. grin cheesy
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by sweetilicious(f): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

Why me?
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Divaluluu: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
These are just well made up stories.....they can't be true nii
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Cindy222(f): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
sheffy87:

do you think it is easy for men to stay faithful to one wife......! if d woman is on her period and d man is honey, what will you advise? it is high tym we tell our sef d truth, d way we men are wired in sexuality is quite different from d women folks! how I wish you had a dick for a weeks for you to see why it is increasingly becoming difficult for men to stay faithful....!

you are talking out of points jare,people like you are why the society cannot move forward....imagine nonsense kai...
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by dingbang(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
reminiscing:

Are you the right man
hi reminiscing
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by prettysassygirl(f): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2018
josh123:
Omg women are wicked, oo lord give pls give me the right woman to marry
Abeg make I hear word joor,as if men aren't wicked too,everyone is wicked.simple.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by SilasIBB: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you ever do a wicked thing to somebody, It means you never loved that person, If you realized and don't make up now. ✍️

SILAS ✍️

Lemme come back and finish later
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by finishmatter: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Anijay1212(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Chai
Re: I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses by Lordedifice1: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
You see this gender fear dem
Broke up with my few days ago
Found out she slept with her uncle her relations.
I was opportuned to see the video
Mehn the thing vex me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.