Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76808 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

wink
Not much.
$500 per meal.

What are you serving, caviar? shocked

That's too expensive.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What are you serving, caviar? shocked

That's too expensive.

grin grin
Takeaways + logistics ma.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

grin grin
Takeaways + logistics ma.

No thanks lol.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol no, not like that, I only play loud music when I'm doing chores, for that extra spring in my step. It helps me get pumped up. By distraction I mean I have to be occupied with something, constantly. I'm easily bored so if the TV is on, it provides the background noise to help me cope with my chronic boredom. I'm always doing something else but the TV must be on. I'm also easily frightened lol. So silence makes me hear all sorts of creepy noises. It all started while I was still living with my sister. She bought a house & the neighbours told her that two people have died in that house. The wife had cancer & passed away in one of the bedrooms. Months later, the husband hanged himself at the back of the house. The house was then inherited by their daughter, who then rented it out for a couple of years, but the tenants never stayed too long, they cited sightings of "apparitions" & "noises". So anyway, upon hearing that, I didn't feel comfortable being alone in that house unless I had music or the TV on. There were these two house lizards that always sat in the living room ceiling, staring down. In my mind it was the dead couple. Kikikiki. So I'd always sit on the doorstep the whole day if I was alone in the house. Now I can't adjust to any environment. I'm always thinking about ghosts, hence the need for distraction.
Oh mehn, this qualifies for a children themed horror novel! As for me, a "haunted house'' is still one place I'd wanna live in. Maybe then, I'd begin to have a better grasp of metaphysics and other things that's beyond the physical. Honestly, surreal things just stopped sitting well with me soon after I conquered my childhood long achluophobia during my late teenage years. Became skeptic of anything mystical and now, I'm almost indifferent to believe. embarassed
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Oh mehn, this qualifies for a children themed horror novel! As for me, a "haunted house'' is still one place I'd wanna live in. Maybe then, I'd begin to have a better grasp of metaphysics and other things that's beyond the physical. Honestly, surreal things just stopped sitting well with me soon after I conquered my childhood long achluophobia during my late teenage years. Became skeptic of anything mystical and now, I'm almost indifferent to believe. embarassed

You'd seriously wanna live in a haunted house? Wow. What's Achluophobia?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No thanks lol.
Hehehehe.
Are you a native of SA?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Hehehehe.
Are you a native of SA?

Yes.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Asowari:
is that Xbox 360 shocked that gal is not Nigerian that's 4 sure.

She is definitely not nigerian. Our girls are too local to comprehend this. They need to travel more or watch other tv channels apart from Zee world and telemundo cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You'd seriously wanna live in a haunted house? Wow. What's Achluophobia?
Yes please...
Lol. Fear of darkness...Started around 5 or 6, when I had a very scary dream (was at the time) of a masquerade trying to drag me along on a very dark night... The memory of which is very much faint now..lol... Have you ever had this fear too?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes.
What tribe?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Yes please...
Lol. Fear of darkness...Started around 5 or 6, when I had a very scary dream (was at the time) of a masquerade trying to drag me along on a very dark night... The memory of which is very much faint now..lol... Have you ever had this fear too?

LMAO. You're weird. How did you overcome it?

No, I've never had a fear of darkness. My phobias is thunder, heights & snakes. When I was younger we went to a relative's house for a visit. He lived in a newly built area, so there were still bushes not too far from the development. My dad found a snake in his shoe the next morning. To this day I 1st turn my shoe before I wear it in the morning. I also don't like beds with a space underneath.

My bed doesn't have otherwise I'd be too afraid, thinking something is hiding under the bed tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

What tribe?

La Xhosanostra tongue I'm Xhosa.
What tribe are you? I can almost guess, a Yoruba?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

La Xhosanostra tongue I'm Xhosa.
What tribe are you? I can almost guess, a Yoruba?

Ok. That's good.
Why is Yoruba the first tribe that came to your mind?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Ok. That's good.
Why is Yoruba the first tribe that came to your mind?

1st answer & I'll tell you why.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

1st answer & I'll tell you why.
I'm from the Igbo tribe
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

I'm from the Igbo tribe

Wow. Ok. I guess I'd never be able to tell the difference then. I took a sneak at your profile, btw.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. You're weird. How did you overcome it?

No, I've never had a fear of darkness. My phobias is thunder, heights & snakes. When I was younger we went to a relative's house for a visit. He lived in a newly built area, so there were still bushes not too far from the development. My dad found a snake in his shoe the next morning. To this day I 1st turn my shoe before I wear it in the morning. I also don't like beds with a space underneath.

My bed doesn't have otherwise I'd be too afraid, thinking something is hiding under the bed tongue
Me wierd? Says one pinky little S.African girl that was forced to sleep in the toilet cos one cockroach claimed the bedroom after it broke through her line of defense. Incredible!...I can see you left cockroach out of your phobias though... Why? Lol

Well, I think I just outgrew that fear. I got a lot of teasing about it from my Mom then, and I think that actually triggered the process. My mom has that one control over me till date, She gets me uncomfortable at will. With that, she gets me to do her biddings lol!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wow. Ok. I guess I'd never be able to tell the difference then. I took a sneak at your profile, btw.

Ok. But I was born and practically grew up in Lagos (amongst the yorubas) until I left for my undergraduate studies.
Couple of friends still don't believe I'm not a yoruba native so you're pardoned.
The red soil should have given it away.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Me wierd? Say one pinky little S.African girl that was forced to sleep in the toilet cos one cockroach claimed the bedroom after it broke through her line of defense. Incredible!...I can see you left cockroach out of your phobias though... Why? Lol

Well, I think I just outgrew that fear. I got a lot of teasing about it from my Mom then, and I think that actually triggered the process. My mom has that one control over me till date, She gets me uncomfortable at will. With that, she gets me to do her biddings lol!

The fear of cockroaches is ridiculous. I'm a cockroach killer *flexes muscles*

Oh, I get it now. Thank God you got over that. It's a bit funny for a man to be afraid of the dark tongue

*side-eyes KOJ* grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Ok. But I was born and practically grew up in Lagos (amongst the yorubas) until I left for my undergraduate studies.
Couple of friends still don't believe I'm not a yoruba native so you're pardoned.
The red soil should have given it away.

*nods*

How is the red soil an indication?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The fear of cockroaches is ridiculous. I'm a cockroach killer *flexes muscles*

Oh, I get it now. Thank God you got over that. It's a bit funny for a man to be afraid of the dark tongue

*side-eyes KOJ* grin
tongue tongue I really hope I don't get fiercely teased about this in future..*covers face*

What does KOJ mean?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

*nods*

How is the red soil an indication?
Very common in the eastern part of Nigeria.
Took that picture when I was in my finals.
I'm back to Lagos now that's why I said it should have given it away.
When you see red soil, it's likely to be from the east, but it's not exclusive to that region.
Igbo tribe originates and is the predominant tribe in eastern nigeria.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
tongue tongue I really hope I don't get fiercely teased about this in future..*covers face*

What does KOJ mean?

Never, I understand quirks tongue

KOJ ( King of Japan), shares the same phobia.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Very common in the eastern part of Nigeria.
Took that picture when I was in my finals.
I'm back to Lagos now that's why I said it should have given it away.
When you see red soil, it's likely to be from the east, but it's not exclusive to that region.
Igbo tribe originates and is the predominant tribe in eastern nigeria.

Ok. What colour is the other soil?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok. What colour is the other soil?
Other places have other colours. Grey, e.t.c. Like I said, it's not restricted to the east. It's just predominant. Besides that road isn't tarred. Once it's tarred, you'll notice the colour change. Asphalt or thereabout.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Other places have other colours. Grey, e.t.c. Like I said, it's not restricted to the east. It's just predominant. Besides that road isn't tarred. Once it's tarred, you'll notice the colour change. Asphalt or thereabout.

Gotcha.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Never, I understand quirks tongue

KOJ ( King of Japan), shares the same phobia.
Ikr. But what do i know about the other 1001 eyes feeding on this TMI? LoL! Anyone with ill manners will not meet my own arsenal of violence unassuming anyways grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Gotcha.
Ok. Have a swell time.
Lemme attend to other things.
Time waits for no one.
wink
All the best.
Nice chatting with you though. You choose the right moments to be hilarious. Kinda needed sometimes.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Ikr. But what do i know about the other 1001 eyes feeding on this TMI? LoL! Anyone with ill manners will not meet my own arsenal of violence unassuming anyways grin

Kikikikiki. Thug life.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Ok. Have a swell time.
Lemme attend to other things.
Time waits for no one.
wink
All the best.
Nice chatting with you though. You choose the right moments to be hilarious. Kinda needed sometimes.

Thanks. See ya!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
stefanweeks:

The boldened confirms you have never been in true love (which is rare by the way).

In this state, you tend to do whatever you can to make that person happy.

True love in this shithole world,true love exists only when u have extreme richez.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Griffon(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
I don't see what's stops an independent woman from providing all three of those things.

The issue here is that independent women are self aware, have their own resources (they're not dependent on the man for anything) so, they won't take nonsense from him. An independent woman will not sit there and be berated or treated as an outlet for the man to take out all his life's frustrations. This is why Nigerian men don't like them, Nigerian men have egos, they want a super submissive, timid woman who will ask how high when they say jump, one that depends on him so that he can use that as an avenue to have some control over her but at the same time will complain when she makes demands.

I think y'all are more confused than you know.

Bruh, don't get me started on Steve Harvey, his texts are full of ridiculous generalisations.

You are trying to assert something, but you aren't yet there UG.

Men aren't confused about what they want, such assertion shouldn't even travel past this thread. Over the years, we have shown that what we are basically on the look out for are; loyalty, support and sex.

We have also over the years come to the realization that these needs of ours are very much obtainable within the camp of the dependent ladies hence we tend to settle for them more often than we do with their independent counterparts.

Just like with most men, I understand fully the pressure that comes with dating an independent lady, I have been there several times, so I am well placed to sing the experiences to you.

Few pointers:

° Majority of the independent chicks out there relish their 'me time' more than anything else. So they are constantly torn between wanting company and alone time.
° Most independent chicks are emotionally detached.
° As an independent chick, you are very invested in fulfilling your own interests and making sure you are still doing all the things that make you "you".
° An independent chick would most likely love to call the shot in her relationship because that's what her life is all about. etc

Now as much as these are great attributes, they tend to affect a relationship that has a 'man' in it. It's not a Nigerian men thing, it's a man's problem.

'Being the man' is a phrase that says a lot about our gender, understand it and we are done with this argument.

No matter how handicapped he is as a man and how high you are placed on the social stratum, he just doesnt love taking orders from you, neither does he want to lazy around while you be the HBI decision maker. He wants to feel like the man, and he would travel places to get that feeling.

The appeal of the fact that she can order you around is short-lived, but a strong assertive guy will remain attractive in the long-term. Every responsible and reasonable man understands this fact, and believe me, it's not a Nigerian men's issue.

We are not confused when we say we want our dependent chicks to get resourceful, we are only saying; 'Satisfy our three basic needs whilst also bringing something fascinating to the table.' It's a demand most dyed-to-the-wool independent ladies CANT stand.

We feel fulfilled providing for you, it assures us of our place in your life, but just don't be a passenger the entire time, show that you can truly carry some responsibilities too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.