Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76830 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jolar101:

I can be of help to you, to show you how to be giver if you resides in ph.

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Poor girlfriends are too much in this country sef. They will sha be collecting collecting collecting from you as a guy...Mtcheeew!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Thanks but no thanks.
Welcome but no welcome lol.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=VanjoshIII post=65518955] return it to her jare, grin[/qu
only if she can return all the doggy style I gave her
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, I've been in love to the extent of my own understanding about love. Fondness, yes & everything else.
it sure means u can do same thing or more for the people u truly love no big deal about it, love is contagious only when its genuine/true, it has a particular vibe that make u do things u wouldn't even think ever doing when ure out of love
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
parismoore:
it sure means u can do same thing or more for the people u truly love no big deal about it, love is contagious only when its genuine/true, it has a particular vibe that make u do things u wouldn't even think ever doing when ure out of love

I do "things", I'm not selfish or ungrateful. But luckily for me, I've been mostly with guys who aren't showy or extravagant. All of them didn't celebrate the things other people celebrate, like birthdays etc. It works just fine for me. I didn't feel it was phony just because we weren't showering each other with gifts. We still went out & did things that other couples do.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yeah, many can do better.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Spaceclenzy1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Yea with u I guess wink

I will only end up Breaking Up Ur Hrt So I dnt need

somebody Crying bcoz of Me tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Spaceclenzy1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I do "things", I'm not selfish or ungrateful. But luckily for me, I've been mostly with guys who aren't showy or extravagant. All of them didn't celebrate the things other people celebrate, like birthdays etc. It works just fine for me. I didn't feel it was phony just because we weren't showering each other with gifts. We still went out & did things that other couples do.

angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:

angry

And then?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And then?
He's in love with ur write up
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
I for fear o.. For this same naija wey we dey..
This one na for yankee setting's jare.
bey's head for dere correct!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by horia: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
Those handkerchief and boxers sharing girls will avoid this thread.
ah-ah you also want to vaporize the 'spirits' that refused to comment. cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Twrecks(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
You can't compare Oyinbo and Nigerian na

Same way they shouldn't expect Oyinbo love but Nigerian love. My two cents
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by manikspears: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

But have you ever?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So in your rational mind this is not excessive, especially for an 18-year-old?

Moderation is key. This is overwhelming FOR ME. I'd be scared.
In my rational mind I don't know her background. I don't know what she has or what she doesn't have. I'm just saying if I'm in a privileged position and I really love someone so much, I may not have a problem showering her with so much goodies.
I'm just being honest.
If you've got it flaunt it, so some people say.
Like you said it's overwhelming for you based on your standpoint and viewpoint.
Just give her the benefit of doubt ok.
I hope all her investment doesn't go down the drain though.
How's your weekend rolling?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

Humble? How?
A lot of Nigerian guys don't want to hear anything about an independent women but then will turn around and complain about the one that's dependent. Pick a side
A lot of Nigerians appreciate hardworking people trust me.
Ok, lemme not speak for a lot of Nigerians, lemme speak for myself.
I appreciate a hardworking lady because I'm not lazy either.
But being hardworking is a trait. Just like being humble.
You know, I kinda have friends scattered throughout the world. I find it funny to realize that in this part, humility doesn't accompany self-empowerment. No idea why. I try to understand why people 'assume' a different social strata with increased means to various choices and I've still not understood. Sometimes, we try to downplay on the importance of being with a lady/woman who's assertive about being empowered but that doesn't mean we don't respect them

Personally, I'd pick a assertive lady over a docile lady any day any time. My opinion. Don't get it twisted my dear, on social media, we oftentimes assume to be what we may not be but our nature remains true.

If you insist I pick a side I will. A self-assured woman who doesn't allow success get into her head because I don't allow that either. It's only one life bae, so what's the need for displays of foolishness which will get us nowhere?
You sound intelligent.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:

Because i didn't reply their mails nah cheesy

There are so many hypocrites on nairaland especially all these boys talking anyhow
I've never seen a boy that gossips so much
hey how u?how u feeling? So sorry about what these guys did. Its so shameful. I really don't no what 2 say. Am sure with time they will outgrow these traits
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by DCMIX(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by EternalTruths: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:
She's 18

I'm not Jealous

I bought Venza for my Ex

So it's not new grin grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6775283_u8wovvas400x400_jpegf11b7566281f9ab2bd173a3f8f239c9a
https://mobile.twitter.com/callmemj23/status/967774286030176256

Na obigi ema Igbo asu.

Oya interpret if truly you are lingual franca
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

In my rational mind I don't know her background. I don't know what she has or what she doesn't have. I'm just saying if I'm in a privileged position and I really love someone so much, I may not have a problem showering her with so much goodies.
I'm just being honest.
If you've got it flaunt it, so some people say.
Like you said it's overwhelming for you based on your standpoint and viewpoint.
Just give her the benefit of doubt ok.
I hope all her investment doesn't go down the drain though.
How's your weekend rolling?

Good. Yours?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
hey how u?how u feeling? So sorry about what these guys did. Its so shameful. I really don't no what 2 say. Am sure with time they will outgrow these traits

I'm fyn

No p
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by JimiCoker2: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
marvin906:
normal level..
one just waste 30min of my life to tell how stingy I am
grin grin
and Chick haven't spent a kobo on my head
Hmmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good. Yours?
No light.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

No light.

embarassed
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by adebaks(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
my dear, I am single and searching..

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why evils now? Pray it lasts forever grin

If I ever meet a guy that changes my mindset, you'll be the 1st one I'll report to tongue

For now, I'm spending all my coins on me! Me. Me. Me.
I like ya.
Go ahead and enjoy your cents. Some guys are seniors to devil. Haha... But don't worry you're gonna get lucky.
Ya hear me? cool cool

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
princeking2:

I like ya.
Go ahead and enjoy your cents. Some guys are seniors to devil. Haha... But don't worry you're gonna get lucky.
Ya hear me? cool cool

Thanks kiss
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by WesternMosio09: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=wurabecca post=65490880]

grin grin cheesy
Your ex is legit not okay cheesy
Y'all should follow me on twirra... @wurabecca
[/quote
If we follow you, wer ar u taking us to??
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Griffon(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2018
trustyshoess:

The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I've been saying this for the longest. They don't know what they want

Men want sex, loyalty and support.

Interestingly, the independent ladies out of ego fail miserably on most occasions to provide all three hence we go for the ones who can have our resources whilst supplying each of our needs. More like, men tend to settle for dependent chicks because we can buy their loyalty, support and sex.

This boils down to the fact that we truly know what we want, and we know how and where to get it.

You are the ones who are complicated in nature. Till date, it's yet to be proven what women truly wants. Like Harvey would say, every woman needs an old man who will sit around the house with her, spend his pension check on her, hug her, hold her, give her comfort, and won't expect any sex from her. She also needs an ugly man in her life, one that will go above and beyond the call of duty to help her out: wash her car, babysit the cat, run errands - whatever she needs, he will provide cos a beautiful lady is paying him attention. A woman also need a big ol' mandingo man. He's big, got muscles popping out and is there not to hold good conversations with you but to deliver mind-blowing sex to you. And then a woman needs a gay guy in her life - someone you can go shopping with, who doesn't want anything from you but gossip and details about what the old man bought you, which errands you sent the ugly guy to take care of, and exactly how the big guy had you thumped in the bed all week.

How confused and complicated can you lot be? tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by wurabecca(f): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
see as u just fine smiley

Thanks sis kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.