Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76826 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2018
wurabecca:
She's 18

I'm not Jealous

I bought Venza for my Ex

So it's not new grin grin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6775283_u8wovvas400x400_jpegf11b7566281f9ab2bd173a3f8f239c9a
https://mobile.twitter.com/callmemj23/status/967774286030176256

Am not trying to be selfish o but lemme be ur bf. Powerbike will do just fine. grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Griffon:

Men want sex, loyalty and support.

Interestingly, the independent ladies out of ego fail miserably on most occasions to provide all three hence we go for the ones who can have our resources whilst supplying each of our needs. More like, men tend to settle for dependent chicks because we can buy their loyalty, support and sex.

This boils down to the fact that we truly know what we want, and we know how and where to get it.

You are the ones who are complicated in nature. Till date, it's yet to be proven what women truly wants. Like Harvey would say, every woman needs an old man who will sit around the house with her, spend his pension check on her, hug her, hold her, give her comfort, and won't expect any sex from her. She also needs an ugly man in her life, one that will go above and beyond the call of duty to help her out: wash her car, babysit the cat, run errands - whatever she needs, he will provide cos a beautiful lady is paying him attention. A woman also need a big ol' mandingo man. He's big, got muscles popping out and is there not to hold good conversations with you but to deliver mind-blowing sex to you. And then a woman needs a gay guy in her life - someone you can go shopping with, who doesn't want anything from you but gossip and details about what the old man bought you, which errands you sent the ugly guy to take care of, and exactly how the big guy had you thumped in the bed all week.

How confused and complicated can you lot be? tongue
I don't see what's stops an independent woman from providing all three of those things.
The issue here is that independent women are self aware, have their own resources (they're not dependent on the man for anything) so, they won't take nonsense from him. An independent woman will not sit there and be berated or treated as an outlet for the man to take out all his life's frustrations. This is why Nigerian men don't like them, Nigerian men have egos, they want a super submissive, timid woman who will ask how high when they say jump, one that depends on him so that he can use that as an avenue to have some control over her but at the same time will complain when she makes demands.
I think y'all are more confused than you know
Bruh, don't get me started on Steve Harvey, his texts are full of ridiculous generalisations.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

embarassed

I'm getting used to it.
I learnt it's normal around here.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

I'm getting used to it.
I learnt it's normal around here.

Where is "here"? That's horrible & unacceptable for any place lol. I'd be depressed without electricity.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Where is "here"? That's horrible & unacceptable for any place lol. I'd be depressed without electricity.

Ipaja.
A lot of things are unacceptable but I don't think wasting my energy lamenting over them will effect any form of change.
This is a temporary phase. God will definitely bless us and move us to greater heights.
Sometimes I sit back and think. Maybe the ship has sailed for us. I think we need to focus on the kind of future our kids will have. For we the youths/young adults, the damage is irreparable.
Nigeria will be very lucky to be graced by my continued presence in 3 years time. Very lucky I can assure you.
Hope your night was awesome.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Ipaja.
A lot of things are unacceptable but I don't think wasting my energy lamenting over them will effect any form of change.
This is a temporary phase. God will definitely bless us and move us to greater heights.
Sometimes I sit back and think. Maybe the ship has sailed for us. I think we need to focus on the kind of future our kids will have. For we the youths/young adults, the damage is irreparable.
Nigeria will be very lucky to be graced by my continued presence in 3 years time. Very lucky I can assure you.
Hope your night was awesome.

Awwww, I don't even know what to say. Let's hope for the best.

Yeah, it's been restful. How was yours?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, I don't even know what to say. Let's hope for the best.

Yeah, it's been restful. How was yours?

I'm alive! grin
Looking forward to a rebranded day.
So where are we hanging out?
It's a sunny sunday you know... wink
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

I'm alive! grin
Looking forward to a rebranded day.
So where are we hanging out?
It's a sunny sunday you know... wink

Life is the best gift smiley

Lol, we're in different parts of the continent, so we can only hang out in spirit.
Besides you wouldn't catch me outside on a hot day, I melt tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, we're in different parts of the continent, so we can only hang out in spirit.

Where are you?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Where are you?

SA
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh I just checked it. South Africa. Very good.
Unfortunately my spirit is very busy now, lolz. Is it possible for people to even hang out in spirit?? grin grin
You're funny though. What type of ice-cream are you?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Oh I just checked it. South Africa. Very good.
Unfortunately my spirit is very busy now, lolz. It it possible for people to even hang out in spirit?? grin grin
You're funny though. What type of ice-cream are you?

We can do a seance lol.
Which one do you like? I come in all flavours

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We can do a seance lol.
Which one do you like? I come in all flavours
Hahahahaha.
Ok. Chill. What's the meaning of seance?
What's your favourite flavour?
Good sense of humor in you.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Hahahahaha.
Ok. Chill. What's the meaning of seance?
What's your favourite flavour?
Good sense of humor in you.

Seance = calling the spirits for a "meeting". It's something mediums & psychics do.
Chocolate with nuts wink
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol. If you're asked to choose between internet and electricity, which one will you go for?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Seance = calling the spirits for a "meeting". It's something mediums & psychics do.
Chocolate with nuts wink

So you want both of us to do 'seance'.
grin grin grin
Your plan is dead on arrival oo.
I'm neither a medium nor pyschic.
Can't have my spirit declared 'missing' in the spirit realm. Except if the meeting will be 'mutually beneficial'... wink
Anyways I'm not really into ice-cream. But if it's your fav then it must be really good.
When I taste it I'll give you my opinion.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. If you're asked to choose between internet and electricity, which one will you go for?

Perhaps because I'm using WiFi. No electricity, no internet connection. My life would be over. Kikikiki.
I cannot stand the silence when there's no electricity. I'm a very restless person so I go nuts when I have to deal with myself, with no distractions tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

So you want both of us to do 'seance'.
grin grin grin
Your plan is dead on arrival oo.
I'm neither a medium nor pyschic.
Can't have my spirit declared 'missing' in the spirit realm. Except if the meeting will be 'mutually beneficial'... wink
Anyways I'm not really into ice-cream. But if it's your fav then it must be really good.
When I taste it I'll give you my opinion.

What do you snack on?
Will wait for your opinion.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What do you snack on?
Will wait for your opinion.
I rarely snack.
When I do, meatpie coupled with a can of malt is pretty adequate.
You?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Euphorica(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wilson Som E.

143 so so much

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

I rarely snack.
When I do, meatpie coupled with a can of malt is pretty adequate.
You?

Hmmm, I love pies too but I like them to be a certain way, so I usually buy them from places where I know they make them just right. Don't like them when they have soggy bottoms lol.

I love food tongue I'd eat a sponge if it was deep fried & smothered in chocolate grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm, I love pies too but I like them to be a certain way, so I usually buy them from places where I know they make them just right. Don't like them when they have soggy bottoms lol.

I love food tongue I'd eat a sponge if it was deep fried & smothered in chocolate grin

Now I know two things we love in common. Pies and food. But I'll pick food over pie anytime.
It's good to know people still have standards, but standards are like choices. They are more appreciated when you've a variety to choose from.
Do you love home-made meals or those you purchase outside?
I'm a fan of home-made.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps because I'm using WiFi. No electricity, no internet connection. My life would be over. Kikikiki.
I cannot stand the silence when there's no electricity. I'm a very restless person so I go nuts when I have to deal with myself, with no distractions tongue
Wawu! So many of your kind outchea these days... So, is it that you always have your sound system booming or what do you mean by distractions?... As for me, I love silence. I crave it. I anticipate it. Nobody can tell if I'm in or not cos there is no difference. On the rare occasions that I have an unsolicited but still welcomed visitor, and they begin to ramble too much, I'm like what nonsense, so I just pretend as if I've switched off on them so they can begin to think of how to press the exit button haha... Unless it is a female visitor anyway... Yakno�...
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Now I know two things we love in common. Pies and food. But I'll pick food over pie anytime.
It's good to know people still have standards, but standards are like choices. They are more appreciated when you've a variety to choose from.
Do you love home-made meals or those you purchase outside?
I'm a fan of home-made.

TBH, both. I cook but I don't cook everyday. I only eat takeaways on weekends. Every weekend grin

Can you cook?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

TBH, both. I cook but I don't cook everyday. I only eat takeaways on weekends. Every weekend grin

Can you cook?
Are you always busy on weekends?
Yes I can.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Wawu! So many of your kind outchea these days... So, is it that you always have your sound system booming or what do you mean by distractions?... As for me, I love silence. I crave it. I anticipate it. Nobody can tell if I'm in or not cos there is no difference. On the rare occasions that I have an unsolicited but still welcomed visitor, and they begin to ramble too much, I'm like what nonsense, so I just pretend as if I've switched off on them so they can begin to think of how to press the exit button haha... Unless it is a female visitor anyway... Yakno�...

Lol no, not like that, I only play loud music when I'm doing chores, for that extra spring in my step. It helps me get pumped up. By distraction I mean I have to be occupied with something, constantly. I'm easily bored so if the TV is on, it provides the background noise to help me cope with my chronic boredom. I'm always doing something else but the TV must be on. I'm also easily frightened lol. So silence makes me hear all sorts of creepy noises. It all started while I was still living with my sister. She bought a house & the neighbours told her that two people have died in that house. The wife had cancer & passed away in one of the bedrooms. Months later, the husband hanged himself at the back of the house. The house was then inherited by their daughter, who then rented it out for a couple of years, but the tenants never stayed too long, they cited sightings of "apparitions" & "noises". So anyway, upon hearing that, I didn't feel comfortable being alone in that house unless I had music or the TV on. There were these two house lizards that always sat in the living room ceiling, staring down. In my mind it was the dead couple. Kikikiki. So I'd always sit on the doorstep the whole day if I was alone in the house. Now I can't adjust to any environment. I'm always thinking about ghosts, hence the need for distraction.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Are you always busy on weekends?
Yes I can.

I'm not busy, the weekend is my time to rest. I refuse to sweat on Sundays especially.

Ok.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not busy, the weekend is my time to rest. I refuse to sweat on Sundays especially.

Ok.
Then you ought to cook something then. It doesn't take the whole day. Just my opinion.
Lolz, ok employ me to cook for you on weekends. I don't come cheap
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Then you ought to cook something then. It doesn't take the whole day. Just my opinion.
Lolz, ok employ me to cook for you on weekends. I don't come cheap

No, it's not negotiable. I do all that stuff during the week. Saturdays I turn the house upside down & also do other chores. I'm human, I get tired too. Sunday is my real day off, not even Jesus could tell me to get up on Sundays. I lazy around & relax.

I want takeaways lol. I eat home-made food the entire week, so I crave something different on weekends.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, it's not negotiable. I do all that stuff during the week. Saturdays I turn the house upside down & also do other chores. I'm human, I get tired too. Sunday is my real day off, not even Jesus could tell me to get up on Sundays. I lazy around & relax.

I want takeaways lol. I eat home-made food the entire week, so I crave something different on weekends.

I can prepare the takeaways Xhosa. All you need do is 'take' it from the kitchen to your room. I'll even feed you if you want to. grin
Just name the takeaway, it's my job to fix it, for a token.
I know you get tired too. That's why you should rest. What are intracontinental pals for?
I hope sunday rest doesn't prevent you from going to church?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

I can prepare the takeaways Xhosa. All you need do is 'take' it from the kitchen to your room. I'll even feed you if you want to. grin
Just name the takeaway, it's my job to fix it, for a token.
I know you get tired too. That's why you should rest. What are intracontinental pals for?

Hihihi. What's the price? tongue
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hihihi. What's the price? tongue

wink
Not much.
$500 per meal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.