Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76811 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

Hahaha talk about mistakes. You're welcome
Pass on what? You have to be offered something to be able to pass on it. Who offered you anything?
Go find someone else to troll
Lmaoooo
I helped u repeat dat 2ice....in case u need one to use!!!

Pass on U!!! undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
sanpipita:

How does a lady spending on you become a challenge? what is challenging in a lady buying lunch or dinner for her guy or getting him a good birthday gift? unless you are saying it makes you insecure, even rich guys have ladies who spend on them, there's isn't a much ado about it
people got preferences, some african dudes feels its not right not the rich dudes though, a hustling dude that knows what facing life means will want to man up and use that as a ladder just to turn the table round so every one both the lady will see and accord him that manly respect...i have two good friends that are in same situations now and both are doing wow, so it all depends on the individuals involved, what u want and how u want it
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I'm not a receiver by nature & that's the truth. If you do something for me, I can't rest until I return the favour. It's like a thing that hangs over your head. At least that's how it feels for me. I wanna live my life knowing that I don't owe anybody a freaking thing!
Have u ever been in love?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I've been saying this for the longest. They don't know what they want
Not all Nigerian men, we got choices. ..its only the insecured ones with low self esteem
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
parismoore:
Have u ever been in love?

Yes.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Spaceclenzy1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:
Bruh my brother Is 18 and his 16 year old white girlfriend bought him £300 jordans, £400 customised gold watch and expensive clothes. She spent like £1,000+ on him for Christmas . grin
some people sha smh. I feel sorry for her in advance

Bt ur Bro is not the Subject of this Discussion.....who gives a F*ck abt ur Story undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Spaceclenzy1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Hmmmmn good of her

U should try same sometimes grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:

Bt ur Bro is not the Subject of this Discussion.....who gives a F*ck abt ur Story undecided
And who GAF about your opinion? I certainly don't so crawl out my mentions the same way you crawled in
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not about being in love or not being in love. Material things shouldn't be the thing that makes them happy. I got more important things to spend my money on than blow it frivolously on a guy, sorry. That'd never happen.
A financially stable person will never say this. That's an excuse for broke folks.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paix(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
Those handkerchief and boxers sharing girls will avoid this thread.
That's the best they can gift you, but they would want to get a Range Rover or even a G wagon from you in return.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Spaceclenzy1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

And who GAF about your opinion? I certainly don't so crawl out my mentions the same way you crawled in

Like you been waiting for me 2 comment on ur post...

Get busy and engage ur time in meaningful stuffs My small advice shaa
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by stefanweeks: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Silumi:

Allow her the are yet to find her 'mumu button'.lol time will really tell.

I am glad you agree with me.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by stefanweeks: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
paix:
That's the best they can gift you, but they would want to get a Range Rover or even a G wagon from you in return.

Not me man

I won't take that shit.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
parismoore:
people got preferences, some african dudes feels its not right not the rich dudes though, a hustling dude that knows what facing life means will want to man up and use that as a ladder just to turn the table round so every one both the lady will see and accord him that manly respect...i have two good friends that are in same situations now and both are doing wow, so it all depends on the individuals involved, what u want and how u want it

Why will anyone pick a preference then complain about not enjoying the perks that's not part of his preference? people should know what they want, if manly respect is what someone wants why the complain of girls not spending, BTW this manly respect is just all about low self esteem, you can earn your respect without needing to shower gifts
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Delivar:

A financially stable person will never say this. That's an excuse for broke folks.

Believe whatever you wanna believe.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

Humble? How?
A lot of Nigerian guys don't want to hear anything about an independent women but then will turn around and complain about the one that's dependent. Pick a side
"Alot" meaning its not all, maybe uve not found that one that will prove ur statement wrong, but I no for sure they exist...
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
oreslaw:

U see Nigerians but would u want another person's 18yrs to do dis to u? Na just qtn I ask ooooo
I don't date girls below 20.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:

Like you been waiting for me 2 comment on ur post...

Get busy and engage ur time in meaningful stuffs My small advice shaa

undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by djeezy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I'm not a receiver by nature & that's the truth. If you do something for me, I can't rest until I return the favour. It's like a thing that hangs over your head. At least that's how it feels for me. I wanna live my life knowing that I don't owe anybody a freaking thing!
Why do I feel like you're not saying the truth. Women naturally love to receive even when they are financially buoyant. Women want to be spent on and spoiled by their man. That's a fact.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
sanpipita:

Why will anyone pick a preference then complain about not enjoying the perks that's not part of his preference? people should know what they want, if manly respect is what someone wants why the complain of girls not spending, BTW this manly respect is just all about low self esteem, you can earn your respect without needing to shower gifts
Bro! that was why I said it has to do with the individuals and what they want...E.g we both see life differently and thats how we act towards it
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes.
true love i mean that has to do with fondness?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

But I AM stingy grin

Don't just be a receiver alone, but a giver too.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
djeezy:
Why do I feel like you're not saying the truth. Women naturally love to receive even when they are financially buoyant. Women want to be spent on and spoiled by their man. That's a fact.

Not everyone is the same. If someone does something nice for me, I feel like it's only fair, my obligation that I return the favour. I'm not lying because there's no need for me to. Say you buy me something I can't afford. I'll do something nice for you to show that I appreciate it. But at the back of my mind we're still not even. Even if it's years down the line, I'll return the favour. I never forget a good deed or a bad one grin I'm too proud to be a charity case or a leech. I'm not wired to just accept things.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
parismoore:
true love i mean that has to do with fondness?

Well, I've been in love to the extent of my own understanding about love. Fondness, yes & everything else.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jolar101:

Don't just be a receiver alone, but a giver too.

Ok.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by errhis(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok.

I can be of help to you, to show you how to be giver if you resides in ph.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:

U should try same sometimes grin
Yea with u I guess wink
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
is that Xbox 360 shocked that gal is not Nigerian that's 4 sure.
Na xbox one o. The successor of the xbox 360
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
IAmSkinny:
Na xbox one o. The successor of the xbox 360
ok noted
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Slaye: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:

But I just only said the truth, I noticed that's how you behave... Or is it a bad thing to say the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.