Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,072 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? (1788 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by pmt4life: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
This question is kinda crossed my mind when i saw a guy trying to do what a man got to do with a young gurl crawling out from the galleria and the scenario was quite funny.

Guy: Hi Gurl, its like you are in a hurry.
Gurl: As you can see
Guy: Well I am in a hurry as well, so can we just hurry together.
Gurl: Huh
Guy: What am trying to point at is to have a word with you.
Gurl: At least you've gotten more than 2 sentences from me in the past 2 secs.
Guy: Somehow i know that
Gurl: So, ?
Guy: please don’t be harsh at me
Gurl: And who says i am
Gurl: Please if you don't mind i have some more importants things to use my saliva for.

So please friends, is it that all gurl kinda play hard to get or are they just that way
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by nkc(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2007
well mine played hard 2 get, but the harder dey play d better for me, i like a good challenge.
so far i have not lost, and i pray i don't
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by cuteass1(f): 12:34am On Mar 09, 2007
Well sha mine didn't . . . . . the reason being that i've never asked a girl out.  . . . . . and the reason to that being that i prefer dating guys and they ask me out. . . . . . still the reason i'm not a lesbo.

Hope i answered the question right honey lol wink
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by mukina2: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2007
cute ass . that was funny cheesy

@topic yeah my girl played hard to get and she's still playin hard . any suggestions?

lmao . just kidding .my girl doesnt play hard to get i do grin
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by nduleme(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2007
I think some girls play hard to get because they feel they would be de-valued if they said yes day one. At times this could be true. I have had three real relationships and all but one was very easy, almost like they already liked me and saw no reason to play games.

I think the day of the modern girl is at hand so girls who know their worth agree if they liked you and say an emphatic no where they think you don't worth it. - my opinion
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by asababoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2007
Pmt4life, My girl has been playing hard to get since 11 months ago when i met her. It is a long distance relationship. I send her money all the time to make her happy but she won't even send me a text message or call me till I beg for one. Even when I beg for one, it comes after a long while. When I stay for a day without calling, she quickly calls and talks to me so softly.
I've studied the situation and I don't know what to do. Perhaps she just wants my money, The thing is, I love the girl so much and intend getting married to her soon. But she is playing hard to get and we have not even slept together. She once mentioned men are not to be trusted. Perhaps she's had some pretty bad relationships in the past.
Believe me my brother, a girl can paly hard to get because she really loves you and wants to be sure if you do love her as well. On the other hand she may just want your money or really does not care about you.
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by iice(f): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2007
Lmao muki and cute-ass
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2007
women na wa.
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by fatliar(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2007
Pmt4life, My girl has been playing hard to get since 11 months ago when i met her. It is a long distance relationship. I send her money all the time to make her happy but she won't even send me a text message or call me till I beg for one. Even when I beg for one, it comes after a long while. When I stay for a day without calling, she quickly calls and talks to me so softly.
I've studied the situation and I don't know what to do. Perhaps she just wants my money, The thing is, I love the girl so much and intend getting married to her soon. But she is playing hard to get and we have not even slept together. She once mentioned men are not to be trusted. Perhaps she's had some pretty bad relationships in the past.
Believe me my brother, a girl can paly hard to get because she really loves you and wants to be sure if you do love her as well. On the other hand she may just want your money or really does not care about you.
guy hope u not still falling for this shit u dont need to send a girl money before winning her heart.if she doesnt need u there a lot of ladies out there waiting for u . i once had a stupid experience like dat . when a man is in love a new mumu is born so dont be
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by jgirl3: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2007
fatliar:

[color=#006600]when a man is in love a new mumu is born

Lmao! Funny but true.
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by ugodaniel(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2007
Girls play hard when you aint the closest thing to "their ideal man"

But when you've gat game and roll with da right squad!, girls aint gat any chance at all to play hard to get. tongue

Trust moi! I KNOW!!! grin grin grin
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by lauryn(f): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2007
what whack lines!
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by ugodaniel(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2007
@lauryn, can i join da dance?
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by lauryn(f): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2007
what dance? undecided
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by agwoko: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2008
I seem 2 b havin same problem any 1 with a useful advice shud pls send it 2 mi here;segun4luvv@yahoo.co.uk.

Thx
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by ladybam(f): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2008
@ post

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by kokoye(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
ugodaniel:

But when you've gat game and roll with da right squad!, girls aint gat any chance at all to play hard to get. tongue

Very correct answer. Thank YOU!

If they really really want you, believe me they wont play hard to get. emphasis on really really.

except they are immature of course
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by ajekpaks(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
my gurl never agreed, we are just dating without anything, I didn't even talk to her, we just clicked just like
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
ugodaniel:

I agree with the bolded word. cheesy
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by Pharoh: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2009
That is when they are still young and think the world ends at their feet anyway? grin
Re: Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? by TheSeeker(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2009
Girls from yester-millenniums have been seen to play hard to get, even Naomi and Ruth in the Bible played hard to get; Mary, mother of Jesus, played hard to get, so what's wrong if any girl plays hard to get? It's in their blood but whether or not they play hard to get doesn't guarantee they are cheap or not. cool

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End In This World. / Imo State Is Very Expensive To Marry(n475000).she Asked Me To Sale My Properties / The Key To Everlasting Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.