Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wonders Shall Never End In This World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders Shall Never End In This World. (1784 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by kboy2z(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2007
What do i do, I am in the UK and my girlfriend is in Nigeria. She has been alone for about a year plus now since when i last went to Nigeria, My senior sisters husband i always call and tell to protect my babe for me is now havin feelings for her. I have to let you all know how this all started and what is really going on so you guys can advice and let me know what i should do.

My sisters husband has been tryin to sleep with my girlfriend, He calls her and tell her he will like to see her and sometimes send text messages to her which is always forwarded to me, Sayin to her he will like to have her to himself for like a week, He will lie to his wife and then they can go to a hotel and enjoy themselves. My girlfriend feels so bad when she hears him say all that. My sister is pregnant, And i dont want to spoil there marriage, I want to tell my mum but my girlfriend said not to, That we should just keep it a secret btw each other and see how this goes on, What do i do nairalanders do i just shut up and keep it a secret so i dont spoil my sisters home or should i just tell my mum,
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by linapeace(f): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2007
oh i pity the preg woman, i can see the man have more girls outside not just ur girlfriend, i believe nairalanders with experience will show more light on this,have patient.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by ima1(f): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2007
hire someone to teach him a lesson, i would tell my sister that she married the scum of the earth
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by lilrukevwe(m): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2007
its really wonder u know i wonder why certain men who are married can just stick to one place well like u said shes ur sister and if blow it out of proportion then u put ur sister in a fix
so i wud say that ur girl frd gets to tell ur inlaw that u already know wats going on but the very truth is that i dnt know wat to advice becos the situation is so dicey
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by vigasimple(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2007
I hope and prayed that there is a mix up or your girlfriend just want you to get her out of Nigeria quickly because if that is true the Man ain't no man in the first instance and your sister's marriage is build on a sand.

If you are able to go to nigeria and speak to your mum and set this up nicely for the man to be caught up.

It may be possible if they refer him for deliverance that may save your sisters marriage otherwise if it is true, then the man has no shame and cannot even find somewhere outside to go to and only your own girlfriend, let me assure you we have a story on this nairaland before like that it will be your younger sister after your girlfriend. Men like that are sick if it is true.

I on behalf of your sister and her family prayed and hope that it is false and that your girlfriend is just missing you and playing a stunt on you. (some women are know and capable of doing that regardless of what anybody we say to the contrary)

And I prayed with you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that your sister's home will be restored speedily and every spirit of lying, courvetous, adultery, fornication and untrustworthy will be consumed my holy ghost fire in Jesus name we have all prayed and agreed together.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by ima1(f): 12:32am On Oct 30, 2007
i still think u should tell someone like ur mum bcoz u never know if this man has been sleeping with other women. do it now b4 he gives ur sister some disease or HIV.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by jimmyxxl(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2007
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I don't really agree with your girlfriend. if your in-law try to get her to bed, what happen to her mouth or hand. to shout on him or slap him to stop that shit. I know if she try it your in-law would not have mouth or got to tell anybody that she was slap by a girl.I think your girl like this man and the way his coming to her
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by cuteass1(f): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2007
Well here's what i think you should do, wait till you get back to Nigeria, most especially wait till your sister has had her baby, Cos at her condition right now, that kind of a news won't do her or the baby any good.

Does she deserve to know? I think yes. Would you be breaking a home? maybe, maybe not. None of us can give u a certain answer on that. But three things are clear to me:
1) Every action calls a reaction a friend would say, if he was so "committed" to his family, he would keep his stick to himself and not cheat on his pregnant wife,
2) Nothing is hidden under the sun, evenually your sis will get to know, and believe me she would be so dissppointed to know u knew all along and played her for a fool,
3) There's no gurantee that even though your own girlfriend is giving him the NO response, he's not screwing a thousand and one other ladies out there
4) This is the worst if all, if no3 of my list is a fact, how healthy is it for your sister at the end of the day, you do figure what i'm trying to say here, don't you? Good!

Now does he deserve a second chance?? that should be your sister's right to decide. Besides if she finds out and they do stay together, it gives better chances of him being a good man, afterall most peopel don't know the value of what they have until they've lost it or are at the edge of loosing it. If he cares for his family, he'll know what to do to win her trust and love back, but more importantly, he'll be playing his cards right this time wink

But remember, wait till after she's been delivvered of her baby, and you're down there too . .this aint the kind of news you popp on phone. Till then, i wish your girl what it takes to resisit the dog of a man to the last.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by kboy2z(m): 3:19am On Oct 30, 2007
This is serious jokes apart that my girlfriend is missing me, My senior brother has seen him trying to do this 2 times now, They still keep quiet trying to see if he will change and now they want me to do something about it. Thats why i need advice on it alot.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End In This World. by cuteass1(f): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2007
kboy2z:

This is serious jokes apart that my girlfriend is missing me, My senior brother has seen him trying to do this 2 times now, They still keep quiet trying to see if he will change and now they want me to do something about it. Thats why i need advice on it alot.

And what do you think we've been giving you all along?? children's rhymes??

At the end of the day, its you who'll carry the cross, so you can't possibly expect us to tell you exactly what to do. The best we can do is give you our 2cents, you put two and two together and decide how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! / Who Has Had A Real Date/hook Up With A Fellow N'ler? / My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.